What's new

Do you think there is a specific age you should start earning online?

There is no any specific age for starting earning money online, it is only mindset, goal and determination once you have smartphone and good internet connection.

Some websites state that you must be 18 years old and above before you can work online, others don't set age limit. I know people that have been making money online since they were 13 years old.
Exactly, some website set minimum age limit for anyone that want to work in their website while some do not. To me, they should not be specific age to start earning online. If you think you're ready to make money online, then they should be nothing to serve as obstacle.

Some platforms online has made it very possible for kids to make money online . This is to tell us that there's no age barrier whenever it comes to working online and making money. YouTube has demonstrated this ..

Yeah, having a skill is the best way to start online earning. And anyone of any age can learn a skill. Once you grasp everything that needs to be done, you can go ahead and start practicing it. The more experience you have, the better you will earn.
In as much as you don't have the necessary skills to run a business, i think that's the first sign of failure. Having the necessary capital is good but having the knowledge and skills to run the business matters the most.

It is very obvious that many online platforms will require you to include your age and this is to show that there is a certain age you can start work online with no stressor.

Individuals who has taken enough time to learn skills could make money online at anytime irrespective of his/her age . Online money making avenue only require your skill and not your age.
I have met someone who started making money from affiliate marketing at the age of 16. I think the online space requires knowledge and not your age. If you are exposed to early you'll be able to make more money.

There are many people started making money online out of zeal and also that might be there only source of earning legitimately and they started that at a young age.

No I don't think so, I started earning money online when I was 16, that's not even up to two years, if you have the passion you can decide to go for whatever you like.
You can decide to go for whatever you like but there are certain jobs that would restrict you except you are eligible by age for the job, take for instance driving job, you must be at least 18 years of age to apply

I have opened the YouTube kids for my children and I hope to create a channel as well so that they can also continue to develop it gradually because in a space of four to five years it could develop into a very big channel that will continue to earn reasonable amount of money.
This is a good idea. If you can take it very serious, It will surely become big in few years to come. Sometimes the reason online didn't work is lack of patience and consistency.

There is no any specific age for starting earning money online, it is only mindset, goal and determination once you have smartphone and good internet connection.
this is true but a child who is 5 years of age may not be able to make money online if he is not guided. but even at that the level of knowledge is what really matters at the end of the day.

this is true but a child who is 5 years of age may not be able to make money online if he is not guided. but even at that the level of knowledge is what really matters at the end of the day.
If you want to introduce a child to make money online , there's got to be a lot of monitoring so that you will not go astray but there are some certain website that does not require skill that a child can still explore.

This is a good idea. If you can take it very serious, It will surely become big in few years to come. Sometimes the reason online didn't work is lack of patience and consistency.
I think I will adopt the same approach of his when I start having children opening a YouTube channel for them I would help them financially when they come of age and I will also have enough time to grow the channel for them.

It is important to have age restrictions on all the platforms because some children do not have the experience to cope with the engagement in most of the online programs.

If you want to introduce a child to make money online , there's got to be a lot of monitoring so that you will not go astray but there are some certain website that does not require skill that a child can still explore.
Yeah, a lot of adult contents on the internet and that is the major reason why they need a lot of monitoring if you want them to make money online at early-stage. They may also not be able to understand some certain things.

Absolutely there is no age limitation or a specific age to which someone should start earning online even though it's advisable that below the age of 18 should not be allowed on the internet.

It is important to have age restrictions on all the platforms because some children do not have the experience to cope with the engagement in most of the online programs.
The age restriction is to protect the minors for getting exposed to something they ought not to exposed to. Some minors fall into the hand of scammer through social media.

Absolutely there is no age limitation or a specific age to which someone should start earning online even though it's advisable that below the age of 18 should not be allowed on the internet.
I think once you reach the age of 14 you can work on many platforms online. There are people who started working online even at the age of 10. But there are some level of limitations.

It is very obvious that many online platforms will require you to include your age and this is to show that there is a certain age you can start work online with no stressor.
Well, I have seen platforms like that actually. There could be restrictions to a person to earn money online probably because of how old they are. It's really kind of common with survey websites.

There are some platforms where underage can surf without stress and example of the platform that I'm talking about is paid to click website where eight-year-old can surf convinently. It is very easy to work on paid to click websites and survey website.

Well, I have seen platforms like that actually. There could be restrictions to a person to earn money online probably because of how old they are. It's really kind of common with survey websites.
There are so many platform that restrict people from working on their portal starting from certain and if you even check some of the paid to post forums, there is age restriction there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back