What's new

Do you think there is a specific age you should start earning online?

Truth be told there is actually no specific age for one to start making money online, you can do this at anytime you want to. As long as you can read and navigate your way through the internet. But i would advice parental guidance for the younger ones as they can easily be swayed by the things they see online.
You're right, there's no specific age to start making money online. There are kids and teenager working online these and are getting paid for it. However, some site do not accept people below 18 years.

Definitely, there are a lot of unnecessary information that will end up confusing you. But if you are able to filter the good ones you will end up making a lot of money for yourself.
I am most fortunate to have my siblings go ahead of me in these online works, it literally made everything easier and they are just surprised at how rapid my knowledge was growing.

Some websites state that you must be 18 years old and above before you can work online, others don't set age limit. I know people that have been making money online since they were 13 years old.

I am most fortunate to have my siblings go ahead of me in these online works, it literally made everything easier and they are just surprised at how rapid my knowledge was growing.
that is actually very good. Having siblings who works online will actually give you more insights about making money online. It will even give you more motivation to work consistently.

My son is just 8 years old and have introduced him to some online earning platforms. They are basically the PTC and Faucet site where he can just click on ads and solve some captcha to earn, which are very simple to execute.

A lot of earning sites want you to be at least 13 years of age before you can join the program. However, there is no upper limit to working online. I think you can start or should I say star as soon as you can to build a better future.

My son is just 8 years old and have introduced him to some online earning platforms. They are basically the PTC and Faucet site where he can just click on ads and solve some captcha to earn, which are very simple to execute.
I think this is a welcome development. you can try to get him a very good device and open a YouTube channel for him. That will be very much rewarding for him in the near future.

that is actually very good. Having siblings who works online will actually give you more insights about making money online. It will even give you more motivation to work consistently.
That's just the truth, sometimes when I feel like giving up due to the challenges I encountered , they usually make me stay motivated and that is how I eventually began to Excell.

I think this is a welcome development. you can try to get him a very good device and open a YouTube channel for him. That will be very much rewarding for him in the near future.
I just got him a phone that he is using to surf the PTC and the faucet sites and I have opened a YouTube channel too but we have not uploaded any videos yet but it's going to be basically based on games.

I just got him a phone that he is using to surf the PTC and the faucet sites and I have opened a YouTube channel too but we have not uploaded any videos yet but it's going to be basically based on games.
I think you are actually taking the right steps to make your child very successful in the internet space. I think I will also take the same step but at the moment i have not started talking of marriage.

I think you are actually taking the right steps to make your child very successful in the internet space. I think I will also take the same step but at the moment i have not started talking of marriage.
That's interesting but you need to take it slowly because it's a gradual process. You need to make enough money before you think of getting married because the responsibilities are huge.

That's interesting but you need to take it slowly because it's a gradual process. You need to make enough money before you think of getting married because the responsibilities are huge.
Yeah, of course I will try to make as much money as possible and also have some investment before I think of marriage. I am still young so that is not my problem at the moment.

I know a boy who started blogging at the age of 14. He is now 17 years and he claimed to be making between $300 to $500 from his blog in a month. The blog is a gaming niche.

I know a boy who started blogging at the age of 14. He is now 17 years and he claimed to be making between $300 to $500 from his blog in a month. The blog is a gaming niche.
Of course that is very possible. someone who started blogging at the age of 14 and is 17 years now has 3 years of experience. Making about $500 is even small compared to what some people are making.

Actually there is no specific age to which someone should start earning online simply because their are people who are younger than me, and even older than me but still earning online.

Actually there is no specific age to which someone should start earning online simply because their are people who are younger than me, and even older than me but still earning online.
Working online should be age-specific because a six-year-old cannot start to work online because he does not have the experience and his cognitive ability cannot meet up with the challenges in making money online. The age to start could be from 13 years upwards.

Probably, age does not really matter much when it comes to the issue of making money online. What really matters is your level of exposure and experience to online ventures.

Actually age does not matter when it comes to issue of earning online. there is no specific fixed age for someone to earning online but any age you feel like to earned you can do.

Truly, there's no specific age for one to start making money online. But most websites I'm a member of don't accept anybody below the age of 18.

Though, it's not written anywhere, I will said 18 years is the age to start working online.
You're right about this. There shouldn't be a specific age to make money online as it's even important to expose little children to money making methods so they can learn and get used to it for the future.

Actually age does not matter when it comes to issue of earning online. there is no specific fixed age for someone to earning online but any age you feel like to earned you can do.
It is very correct that age should not be a concern in this regard because I know people who started their online money making opportunity late and now , they are making reasonable amount of money online. Presently, the most important thing is to to learn relevant online skills.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back