What's new

Do you think there is a specific age you should start earning online?

For me I think there is no specific age for one to start earning online. I think so long as the person know some basic knowledge of the computer and if they are capable they are good to go.

No I don't think so, I started earning money online when I was 16, that's not even up to two years, if you have the passion you can decide to go for whatever you like.
what online business did you do at the age of 16 to make money for yourself online?. There is no doubt, age does not really matter but what matters is your level of consistency and knowledge.

Earning money online is pretty awesome if you have the know-how and can offer a good product or service that will gain interest. Anyone can do it with the knowledge that is needed. I have known people as young as 12 - 13 earning money online because they are able to offer a service that people want and are willing to pay for. Still, my question is, do you feel there should be a specific age you can start earning money online, or should it be if you have the skills, and can offer and complete the service that you should be fine?

I do not think that there should be specific age when you must start. However, some websites require you to be at least 13 years old or older in order to start making money online.

No I don't think so, you can decide to start working online anytime you want, just like me I started working online when I was 16, if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money.

There is absolutely no specific age for someone to start earning online but it all depends on your desire, knowledge and goals which you want to achieved. all age are good age for me.

I don't think there is a specific age advisable to make money online, because there are different ways to make money online, even children can make money online.

No I don't think so, you can decide to start working online anytime you want, just like me I started working online when I was 16, if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money.

I am 31 years old. I think that I must say that i will be starting a business at the age of 35 when I will accumulate enough money in the first place. This will help me to make sure that I have enough money because I will be saving money till that time.

There is no specific age to which someone can start earning from online but the best time is when you know the value of what you are doing online. there are old people who have been online for long but have earned nothing.

Depends on the country and their legal age limits for working online. I started after I turned 18. I think I was around 19-20 when I first worked online for a living. And ever since it's where I decided to stay.

You can start at any age you want. You may have some laws prohibiting people of a certain age to work, but there I'm sure are workarounds to allow someone under the legal working age to do his/her own work. As long as it's going to the actual workers and not anyone else, like a parent or something. But yeah, anytime is fine as long as you know what you're doing.

I am 31 years old. I think that I must say that i will be starting a business at the age of 35 when I will accumulate enough money in the first place. This will help me to make sure that I have enough money because I will be saving money till that time.
Wow that's very interesting, starting up your own business will be a good idea, I believe by now you might have a family, starting up something new will be a good idea.

Actually there is no specific age to which someone should start or be allowed to start earning online but I believe the more you are retional enough, skilled and willing to earned, you can do that.

To me, at any age one can determine to start earning money online once he or she is determine and focus with the zealous to work online in order to earn money.

Wow that's very interesting, starting up your own business will be a good idea, I believe by now you might have a family, starting up something new will be a good idea.

Well, I cannot start my own business right now. I am merely planning to save money and this is the reason why I have been thinking about saving money now and invest that money later.

I do not think that there should be specific age when you must start. However, some websites require you to be at least 13 years old or older in order to start making money online.
Yes, some websites requires you to be up to the age of 13 or more depending on their terms and conditions. In Freelancing for example you can actually get started at any time provided you have the right skills.

Well, I cannot start my own business right now. I am merely planning to save money and this is the reason why I have been thinking about saving money now and invest that money later.
That will be a good idea, investing your money will be a good idea than saving it, if you have a good place to invest it I'll advise you to do that, are you planning to invest it online or offline sir?

Truly, there's no specific age for one to start making money online. But most websites I'm a member of don't accept anybody below the age of 18.

Though, it's not written anywhere, I will said 18 years is the age to start working online.

Truly, there's no specific age for one to start making money online. But most websites I'm a member of don't accept anybody below the age of 18.

Though, it's not written anywhere, I will said 18 years is the age to start working online.
You have a point there, if you want to earn money online that's your own choice, age is not a problem, but starting up at early age will be a good idea, what do you think?

Age doesn't really have definitely impact on online business, every body literate can start online business regardless of age. The requirements are literacy, consistency, and knowledge of the particular online business.

That will be a good idea, investing your money will be a good idea than saving it, if you have a good place to invest it I'll advise you to do that, are you planning to invest it online or offline sir?
I am open to investing both online and offline. this year I will actually make a lot of investment in cryptocurrency. I'm also planning to invest in some other businesses offline.

You have a point there, if you want to earn money online that's your own choice, age is not a problem, but starting up at early age will be a good idea, what do you think?
Definitely if you started up early and you are given the appropriate environment and knowledge you would become a millionaire at a very young age. I believe that it is better to start early.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back