What's new

Do you think there is a specific age you should start earning online?

I met a guy that was into forex trading for three years and he is not profiting from the markets, infact he always makes losses. He came to me to learn how I tradeand I only learnt that for 7months.
Wow, sometimes not meeting the right people is the major reason a lot of people lose their money online. If you are able to meet the right people early you can learn within a space of six months even.

There is absolutely no specific age to start making money online but it all depends on your choice and what you are capable of doing online to get you income.

There is absolutely no specific age to start making money online but it all depends on your choice and what you are capable of doing online to get you income.
Probably, what really matters is your level of knowledge and exposure. I have seen someone who started making money from affiliate marketing when he was at the age of 17.

The online space is very safe for anybody who wants to make money online. I believe that children should be taught from a very young age about how to use the internet. This means that anybody from the age of 15 can start making money.

The online space is very safe for anybody who wants to make money online. I believe that children should be taught from a very young age about how to use the internet. This means that anybody from the age of 15 can start making money.
Starting to make money at the age of 15 is actually very good. you can teach children how to make YouTube channels and post the videos. They may attract a lot of traffic and start making money after some period of time.

Earning money online is pretty awesome if you have the know-how and can offer a good product or service that will gain interest. Anyone can do it with the knowledge that is needed. I have known people as young as 12 - 13 earning money online because they are able to offer a service that people want and are willing to pay for. Still, my question is, do you feel there should be a specific age you can start earning money online, or should it be if you have the skills, and can offer and complete the service that you should be fine?
If you want to start online earning So for this it is important that your age is also under 18 Along with this, you should also have online skills that by doing what kind of work you can earn money online.

If you want to start online earning So for this it is important that your age is also under 18 Along with this, you should also have online skills that by doing what kind of work you can earn money online.
online money making actually depends on your level of skills. Most times it does not matter except you're signing up on platforms that requires you to be up to the age of 18. But starting a YouTube channel for example does not require any kind of age.

Voluntarily, I think any child older than 10 years can choose to work online. Some people get their children involved with this especially vloggers. The exposure to the internet is not good for some children and you can have a hard time restraining them in the future.

In the online space you don't need a lot of money to get started before you can venture into things like YouTube. In freelancing also you don't need a lot of money to venture into it.
Yes, there's no need for much money to become youtuber and freelancer. For youtube, just have contents that you want to be producing and find good video editor to help you edit it. Even it doesn't cost much to learn video editing. After editing the video, you go ahead and upload it to your channel.

The online space might be big but then it is not safe for everybody. I believe that anybody who is up to the age of 13 can be able to make money online effectively and protect themselves.

Yes, there's no need for much money to become youtuber and freelancer. For youtube, just have contents that you want to be producing and find good video editor to help you edit it. Even it doesn't cost much to learn video editing. After editing the video, you go ahead and upload it to your channel.
Definitely, I have even gotten a lot of information about video editing on YouTube for free. So that one does not even need to cost you much money except the data you will use to watch the videos.

Definitely, I have even gotten a lot of information about video editing on YouTube for free. So that one does not even need to cost you much money except the data you will use to watch the videos.
Most of the information you need in order to be successful in any niche you want are available for free on YouTube and other internet platforms. It's really amazing.

I think it depends from person to person, some people can start making money at a very young age even when they are at schools but some start making money after university graduation.

Truth be told there is actually no specific age for one to start making money online, you can do this at anytime you want to. As long as you can read and navigate your way through the internet. But i would advice parental guidance for the younger ones as they can easily be swayed by the things they see online.

The online space might be big but then it is not safe for everybody. I believe that anybody who is up to the age of 13 can be able to make money online effectively and protect themselves.
Safety is so important when working online. So as you put your child up to working online, you should make sure that they are safe. The good thing is that there are so many ways to keep minors safe online.

Wow that's really good, I believe by now you have earned a considerable amount of money, if you know what you are doing you'll definitely be earning something tangible online.

I do not think that there is any minimum or maximum age when it comes to making money online. However, certain sites certainly do require you to be older than certain age in order to make money.

Most of the information you need in order to be successful in any niche you want are available for free on YouTube and other internet platforms. It's really amazing.
Yeah, most every kind of information is available on the internet for free. What do you do with the information is what really matters. There are also a lot of blogs you can follow and get premium information.

Yeah, most every kind of information is available on the internet for free. What do you do with the information is what really matters. There are also a lot of blogs you can follow and get premium information.
Truly if you are careful and focus on the accurate ones while filtering out the unnecessary once, you would gain alot of insight that would project you into a superior level in your field.

Truly if you are careful and focus on the accurate ones while filtering out the unnecessary once, you would gain alot of insight that would project you into a superior level in your field.
Definitely, there are a lot of unnecessary information that will end up confusing you. But if you are able to filter the good ones you will end up making a lot of money for yourself.

Well I don't think if there's a specific age one has to reach before he starts making money, in as much as you want to be financially stable, no matter how you have to learn a specific skill.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back