What's new

Do you think there is a specific age you should start earning online?

I do not really believe that they should be any age for one to reach before he or she should start earning money online, as far you can perform any task online to earn money, you can start at any age.

I am open to investing both online and offline. this year I will actually make a lot of investment in cryptocurrency. I'm also planning to invest in some other businesses offline.
WOW that's interesting, if you have idea on what to invest your money on you'll definitely earn a considerable amount of money, but for me I'm focusing online.
I am open to investing both online and offline. this year I will actually make a lot of investment in cryptocurrency. I'm also planning to invest in some other businesses offline.
WOW that's interesting, if you have idea on what to invest your money on you'll definitely earn a considerable amount of money, but for me I'm focusing online.

Definitely if you started up early and you are given the appropriate environment and knowledge you would become a millionaire at a very young age. I believe that it is better to start early.
You are absolutely on point, the earlier you start up under the right knowledge the faster you get rich at a very young age because the responsibilities of young men are not that large.

Definitely if you started up early and you are given the appropriate environment and knowledge you would become a millionaire at a very young age. I believe that it is better to start early.
That's true, if you stated early just like you said you are going to make it at young age, knowing what you are doing is very important it will help you a lot.
You are absolutely on point, the earlier you start up under the right knowledge the faster you get rich at a very young age because the responsibilities of young men are not that large.
That's true, starting up early is a good idea,if you know what you are doing it will help you a lot, some did not make it because they did not start on Time.

Last edited:

Yeah, I believe I will make considerable income both online and offline. There are opportunities online and offline but your level of knowledge is what really matters.

Yeah, I believe I will make considerable income both online and offline. There are opportunities online and offline but your level of knowledge is what really matters.
Yes for sure, your level of knowledge and update, that mostly determine your opportunities mostly both online and offline. Just that most of the opportunity to start some task online need much capital.

Yes for sure, your level of knowledge and update, that mostly determine your opportunities mostly both online and offline. Just that most of the opportunity to start some task online need much capital.
In the online space you don't need a lot of money to get started before you can venture into things like YouTube. In freelancing also you don't need a lot of money to venture into it.

That's true, if you stated early just like you said you are going to make it at young age, knowing what you are doing is very important it will help you a lot.

That's true, starting up early is a good idea,if you know what you are doing it will help you a lot, some did not make it because they did not start on Time.
Yeah, age is not a barrier in working online once you are knowledgeable enough to carry out some tasks . The more you start early , the better it would be for you .

There shouldn't be a specific age for someone to start earning because at the time, somebody is born to the world they will start spending Money. Though it actually start from parent but a glorious child should always start earning when he's capable.

One thing I have come to discover recently is that the age we are into,a lot of persons are actually moving in a fast pace, knowledge is everywhere and the issue of age is not a limiting factor,once you can offer a service you are good to go.

No I don't think so, you can decide to start working online anytime you want, just like me I started working online when I was 16, if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money.
Yes, there's no specific age to start making money online. There are 13 years kids working online. But some platforms set the minimum age they accept at 18. I have joined platforms like that.

Yes, there's no specific age to start making money online. There are 13 years kids working online. But some platforms set the minimum age they accept at 18. I have joined platforms like that.
Wow that's really good, I believe by now you have earned a considerable amount of money, if you know what you are doing you'll definitely be earning something tangible online.

I don't think that there is a specific age to start earning online. As long as you are able to comprehend languages and use your skills, you are good to go. I have seen many young YouTube stars, very young chefs with YouTube channels and I recently came across a 13 year old with very good writing skills in medium.

I don't think there is any specific age limitation to earning online but all age are good most especially when you have the reason, skills and knowledge to earned online.

I don't think there is any specific age limitation to earning online but all age are good most especially when you have the reason, skills and knowledge to earned online.
That's exactly the point, if you have enough time I think you can be able to whatever you like to do,a lot of people don't know what they are doing they ended up losing.

Yeah, age is not a barrier in working online once you are knowledgeable enough to carry out some tasks . The more you start early , the better it would be for you .
What matters in the online space is your knowledge and experience. The more you apply the knowledge you have gotten the more experience you will be getting. It is not all about age actually.

What matters in the online space is your knowledge and experience. The more you apply the knowledge you have gotten the more experience you will be getting. It is not all about age actually.
I met a guy that was into forex trading for three years and he is not profiting from the markets, infact he always makes losses. He came to me to learn how I tradeand I only learnt that for 7months.

There is absolutely no specific age for someone to start earning online simply because 8t had no limitations it only depends on what you have, like your skills and what you know.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back