What's new

Do you think there is a specific age you should start earning online?

Well so far I have been earning money online, I have never seen a place where age is requires before you can start earning your money, all you need to know and have is the Idea.
That is true. The many methods of earning money online that I have come across don't ask you to tell your age before you start working. As long as you can provide quality work, you are good to be paid at any age.

That is true. The many methods of earning money online that I have come across don't ask you to tell your age before you start working. As long as you can provide quality work, you are good to be paid at any age.
Yes that is it, provide quality work and get a good pay. That is why it is easy to get an online work than getting an offline work and that is why most people prefer the online opportunity than the offline.

You could start making money online starting from 12 years and above . At this age you can still venture into blogging to make certain amount of money. It is indeed a very good way to make money.

You could start making money online starting from 12 years and above . At this age you can still venture into blogging to make certain amount of money. It is indeed a very good way to make money.
I'm going to support your submission on this because it is possible to make money when you are at age 12 and upward online because at that time, you must have gotten exposure to how to write well because writing is phenomenal.

Mentorship is beyond our imagination. Age doesn't matter when it comes to learning and getting mentor, I believe age is just a number. As a elderly person in as much as you want to learn something, you can humble yourself and learn from someone below your age.
Probably, another person can actually learn from someone is much younger. I think what really matters in the online space is how much exposed and experienced you are.
Probably, many websites that allows you to make money on the internet do not require your age. if you want to start a YouTube channel for example nobody will ask you how old you are.

Last edited:
In as much as I believe that age shouldn't be a barrier to working online, but it is still better to have enough IQ to concentrate and work effectively before you can think of coming online to work.

There is absolutely no specific age, specifically that someone should start earning income online. All age are good age so far you have all the skills it takes to earn both online and offline.

There is absolutely no specific age, specifically that someone should start earning income online. All age are good age so far you have all the skills it takes to earn both online and offline.
I would also suggest that the age at which you can start working online is when you have gained the relevant skill to be able to explore money making portals online.

In as much as I believe that age shouldn't be a barrier to working online, but it is still better to have enough IQ to concentrate and work effectively before you can think of coming online to work.
sometimes what shapes people's mentality is the kind of information they are exposed to. If a teenager for example is exposed to online money making then he or she can be able to make money on the internet.

Personally I think earning online has nothing absolutely to do with your age but your knowledge and skills which can help you to achieved what you want depending on the kind of site you worked. any age is acceptable on the internet to earned if you are ready to abide by all rules of the site.
You are correct that earning online does not have anything to do with age, just that age matters when it comes to certain country rules for when someone should be able to work and wean money on some industries

Actually started earning money, it is good to start from a young age but person of 12 to 16 years I can only advice he or her to learn a digital skills that will help him or her Online.

Actually started earning money, it is good to start from a young age but person of 12 to 16 years I can only advice he or her to learn a digital skills that will help him or her Online.
Starting at the age of 12 is good but you must have someone who will guide you if not you may not be able to find something that works. There are some people that started at that age and on the long-run they became successful.

Starting at the age of 12 is good but you must have someone who will guide you if not you may not be able to find something that works. There are some people that started at that age and on the long-run they became successful.
Actually I do not say it is bad to teach children of 12 years old earning money online because to me they are to small to have such interest of earning money online.

Actually I do not say it is bad to teach children of 12 years old earning money online because to me they are to small to have such interest of earning money online.
Actually some parents may not see anything bad in doing that but if I have the opportunity I will only teach them the skills. You can begin to teach them graphics designing or programming at that age.

Actually some parents may not see anything bad in doing that but if I have the opportunity I will only teach them the skills. You can begin to teach them graphics designing or programming at that age.
It is important to teach little children on some skills so that they can become independent . Following the economic situation in most countries, it requires self-dependence and that could be done when you expose them to some skills.

It is important to teach little children on some skills so that they can become independent . Following the economic situation in most countries, it requires self-dependence and that could be done when you expose them to some skills.
Yeah, you may not necessarily teach them how to make money but teaching them some skills is important because it will help them make money in adulthood. That is how to make your children financially independent.

Either its offline or online, i think the normal age you must have reach before you will see anybody or any site to employ you is 18 years or even above for some people or sites

Either its offline or online, i think the normal age you must have reach before you will see anybody or any site to employ you is 18 years or even above for some people or sites
Most of the time, age does not really matter when it comes to making money online. I read an article some time ago about a child who makes the most amount of money from YouTube...

There is absolutely no specific age for someone to start earning income both online and offline.

This is because I have some of my younger siblings who are even earning more than myself online based on the effort they are making.

There is a particular age where you can start making money online because it is actually impossible for a five-year-old child to work online and that is why there is always restrictions on so many platforms based on age that will be accepted.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back