What's new

Do you think survey tasks worth your time online??

You will actually know that survey tasks are worth your time when you are actually engaged in surveys that will pay you for good money for your time spent with them filling surveys. Just that mist surveys turn out to be a waist of people's precious time online

Y

Yes, that's their norm dear, I'm happy we've got other reliable ways of earning online and not depending on them cos they aren't trusted anyway.
We can't blame them for being this strict since they obviously are not making much money from the third world countries that's why.

We can't blame them for being this strict since they obviously are not making much money from the third world countries that's why.
Then they should be plain saying, we aren't offering those from third grade countries chances of earning via their earning platform. And focus their attention to those bringing them revenue, and stop wasting our time.

To me survey site is not worth time spending, i prefer to work and spend time on paid to post forums than wasting my precious time on survey site.

Then they should be plain saying, we aren't offering those from third grade countries chances of earning via their earning platform. And focus their attention to those bringing them revenue, and stop wasting our time.
If you observe most of them do not allow people from low tier countries to even sign up, just a few of them allow us to register on their site.

It all depends on the goal you are working so hard to achieve. If what you are looking for the man's that you go through the survey to understand what you want then the service really worth it

If you observe most of them do not allow people from low tier countries to even sign up, just a few of them allow us to register on their site.
And those few that allows us to register via their site aren't given us enough. Some that are lucky to answer their questionaire aren't fortunate enough to earn reasonable amount of money with them.

And those few that allows us to register via their site aren't given us enough. Some that are lucky to answer their questionaire aren't fortunate enough to earn reasonable amount of money with them.
They're just complicated in nature and it would be really difficult trying to figure out what exactly they expect of those who want to earn from them.

I do not think survey tasks is the worth the time if anybody online. Survey tasks can only be worth your time online only if you are residence in any of the tier one countries where the companies want their participants to come from

They're just complicated in nature and it would be really difficult trying to figure out what exactly they expect of those who want to earn from them.
They want them to relocate to top tier country in order to get chance of warning higher. Cos they are looking more to the top tier country users.

They want them to relocate to top tier country in order to get chance of warning higher. Cos they are looking more to the top tier country users.
That is going to be difficult and I even doubt whether it is worth it because you can channel same energy to earning on other platforms.

Definitely survey task really worth my time. As far as am concerned survey PLATFORMs pay good amount of money to there members and I see it as an opportunity to make money online

That is going to be difficult and I even doubt whether it is worth it because you can channel same energy to earning on other platforms.
We can't keep on hanging to a site that isn't ready to reward our time duly. Going somewhere else is simply ideal to earn, and we have them much to earn reward.

Surveys don't really work anymore , some company will just dupe you when your almost at the point of redrawing your funds and it really hurts ,..... Survey don't worth my time online

Surveys don't really work anymore , some company will just dupe you when your almost at the point of redrawing your funds and it really hurts ,..... Survey don't worth my time online
It doesn't worth it online especially for us going from the geographical locations where it isn't pleasant with. That's why I don't bother myself to earn from it.

To me survey site is not worth time spending, i prefer to work and spend time on paid to post forums than wasting my precious time on survey site.
Paid to post is like guaranteed reward for posting unless there is any spam or trash content. But surveys are very uncertain and mostly favor top tier countries. I hope survey earning opportunity gets broadened in every state of every country in future because opinion of people is always important in success of a business.

Haha. It is a shame that the opinions of the markets which constitute a large part of their revenue means nothing, if not why wouldn't they think of granting low tier countries opportunities to leave feedbacks through surveys?

Some survey are full of corruption , you will complete your task but on the peak of withdrawing your cash everything crumble
Post automatically merged:

To me survey is just a waste of time and data , bizzdustry is the only site I earn cash online so I don't think wasting Time on surveys pays

Last edited:
Their is nothing making surveys valuable for me since I can't earn anything tangible from it. I just prefer to stay cool from surveys and utilize other options to earn.

A big yes because anything that supplies human with money is worth our time as long as the money was not stolen to give to us,so therefore we will carry

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back