What's new

Do you think survey tasks worth your time online??

it depend on the survey sites, some of this survey site to pay well and it is absolutely worth my time too because i am contributing my own quota and also getting paid as well.

So he attacks what your time online when you don't have anything doing.it keeps you busy and you end at the end of the day rather than being idol and let the day go by.

Nahh, it's just not worth my time at all. Even when you reach a certain stage in some survey sites, your works can still be disqualified for some reasons.

Irrespective of other people not gaining through surveys online, some persons do, earn admirably through it. I'm part of those that didn't find success with surveys. I will say it's entirely based on demographics. They prefer some countries than the other.

Do you think surveys are safe for you to add that extra bucks online??
Participating in survey really worth our time. There are surveys that worth up to $3 per survey for just 30 minutes to complete the survey. Completing a 30 minutes survey and get paid for it worth our time. It is not waste of time

Participating in survey really worth our time. There are surveys that worth up to $3 per survey for just 30 minutes to complete the survey. Completing a 30 minutes survey and get paid for it worth our time. It is not waste of time
Its not waste of time to spend 30 minutes and earning more than $1 from surveys. But as it stand now, surveys are simply wasteful for me.

Its not waste of time to spend 30 minutes and earning more than $1 from surveys. But as it stand now, surveys are simply wasteful for me.
You are right and I agree with you. Sometimes it might be wasteful. I could remember some times that I will be invited for surveys and I will ignore them. I remember a time that I was filling a survey worth $3.5 I got tired because it was night already for I forced myself to do the survey because I will not see it again . But it got to a time and I stopped without finishing it.

You are right and I agree with you. Sometimes it might be wasteful. I could remember some times that I will be invited for surveys and I will ignore them. I remember a time that I was filling a survey worth $3.5 I got tired because it was night already for I forced myself to do the survey because I will not see it again . But it got to a time and I stopped without finishing it.
It happens, that's tiredness of the body. When sleep worries us so bad, it will be very hard to resist it. That's why when we work we reserve hours meant for sleeping.

Survey websites are never a good use of my time at all as they are never making me earn something reasonable
I also get disqualified always.

I don't really know if survey task is a wasting of time because I am not on survey site, so I don't really know how survey site really works.

No they're not they're just a waste of time and energy I've tried out so many surveys, I can't even remember the number of survey sites I've enrolled in and at the end I just wasted my data and wasted my time.

Survey websites are never a good use of my time at all as they are never making me earn something reasonable
I also get disqualified always.
And it can't be worth my time too, unless they change from their fraudulent ways. They will send you notifications and never allow you to earn from it.

And it can't be worth my time too, unless they change from their fraudulent ways. They will send you notifications and never allow you to earn from it.
It seems that is their nature and there is obviously no hope of them Changing ever. It is best that we have gotten other reliable ways of earning.

I ventured into it some time ago but it did not pay me shi-shi not a single dime and over time i got to understand that surveys were not for me, as a matter of fact surveys was what made me understand what my comfort doing in online activities and what was not for me because the inability to cope with surevey opened by eyes to other online opportunites.

I tried to complete 7 surveys yesterday but failed in all of them though I was very honest in answering all the questions , which means they look for only specific user belonging to specific geographical location , so surveys are not for everyone.

For those making money from them, it is worth it because the get paid high amount of money for a short survey that doesn't take time.

Some short surveys do pay up to $5 in high tier countries like US , UK , so for them it is good earning according to our thoughts , but $5 isn't a decent mount for those living in expensive countries , since their economy is much developed than others.

I do not even look into the direction of survey because the majority of the survey sites that I have joined actually put so much importance to people from top world countries.

Y
It seems that is their nature and there is obviously no hope of them Changing ever. It is best that we have gotten other reliable ways of earning.
Yes, that's their norm dear, I'm happy we've got other reliable ways of earning online and not depending on them cos they aren't trusted anyway.

It's a complete waste of time! I don't always get any survey, after I have gone through a lot to sign for it. Like you said, it is based on location. Most times there is no survey for Africans because most of them are foreign based.
I have also signed up for many surveys online but i was never given an opportunity to earn after participating, some don't even allow me to participate at all because I am from Africa.

Especially from the fact that I am from orlu world country I do not think that surveys are some things that I am going to take because they are normally not available in my region.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back