What's new

Do you think survey tasks worth your time online??

A big yes because anything that supplies human with money is worth our time as long as the money was not stolen to give to us,so therefore we will carry
If its bringing you income then I'll simply say its worth the time, but if its not bringing the income then their is no need considering it as something worthwhile.

It's no surprise that surveys online pay little compared to the effort people put online, and most times it's not worth the effort or time too but if there multiple legit one's the better

It is a very known fact and knowledge that some people make a lot money doing surveys. This is something I have come to personally know myself. But if you're from tier 3 countries, surveys are not worth your time really

I would not stress about surveys because I have zeroed my mind to regard it as just one probable source of income, so that if I get or if I do not, I am less bothered. Nevertheless, 2020 was favourable to me where earning from surveys was concerned.
I also don't normally stressed myself on surveys anymore and i have given up on the issues of survey because its not favourable to my country and africa at large

It's no surprise that surveys online pay little compared to the effort people put online, and most times it's not worth the effort or time too but if there multiple legit one's the better
Surveys aren't all that paying or rewarding to people languishing in the lower side of the world. They simply favour those residing in the top part of the world.

Speaking from my own view, no survey is a complete waste of time because surveys generally pay more rewards than most online earning even than some paid to post sites

For those living in the tier3 nations, you would normally not make money from surveys. Some living in the tier 3 nations claimed that they make money from surveys. I think I know what they do. The would cheat the system with the use of VPN. In a nutshell, surveys is a berge pole I I would not touch.

Since, I live in a country where companies do not send surveys, I do not think that surveys are for everyone. People living in certain countries may benefit from surveys. However, I do not think that surveys are a get rich quick schemes. Many people never qualify for suveys.

Irrespective of other people not gaining through surveys online, some persons do, earn admirably through it. I'm part of those that didn't find success with surveys. I will say it's entirely based on demographics. They prefer some countries than the other.

Do you think surveys are safe for you to add that extra bucks online??
Assuming am not living in this country that I am right now the only thing I will be doing online is survey task because you could earn more and much more on it and most of their task is very easy I guess.

I believe that since there are many people who cannot earn money using paid survey site, they can opt for Micro Job sites. I am myself not a really big fan of micro job sites. However, SocialSeos is a great Micro Job site that I love.

Assuming am not living in this country that I am right now the only thing I will be doing online is survey task because you could earn more and much more on it and most of their task is very easy I guess.
Remember if you are living in the top country as you suggested, your tax will double from your current tax. It will be better you stick to this country work your way out, and improve your earnings with other options of earning.
Post automatically merged:

Speaking from my own view, no survey is a complete waste of time because surveys generally pay more rewards than most online earning even than some paid to post sites
It isn't waste of time if you're earning from it. But if you aren't earning from surveys, then it's simply waste of time dear, cos you aren't earning.

I don't see surveys as a waste of time because you will not do many surveys to earn very small cent. There are some surveys that worth up to $3. So a user will only do few surveys to earn good amount of money

Absolutely No, it doesn't worth my time, in fact it is a total waste of time. They won't give you enough survey and even the little they send to you will be saying you are not qualified and that is after you have spent your answering some useless questions about you.

I don't see surveys as a waste of time because you will not do many surveys to earn very small cent. There are some surveys that worth up to $3. So a user will only do few surveys to earn good amount of money
Are you sure such kind of survey is earnable for one living in the lower tier country? I don't think so, most of them are simply for the top tier countries.

Are you sure such kind of survey is earnable for one living in the lower tier country? I don't think so, most of them are simply for the top tier countries.
It is not only the tier 1 countries that does surveys that worth $3. On Afrisight survey, I have done a survey that worth $3.5 before. The survey was about the liquor like vodka, wine and the rest

Paid survey seems to be a waste of time for me. Most times I don't get survey at all. This is the reason why I like get paid to post website. You don't make money only when you don't work.

It is not only the tier 1 countries that does surveys that worth $3. On Afrisight survey, I have done a survey that worth $3.5 before. The survey was about the liquor like vodka, wine and the rest
That's tremendous indeed for you, it never worked out for me before, that's why I left afrisight survey with triaba survey too, cos they are so disappointing to me.

That was when I was constant online. But recently I have not been constant online. Most time I do come late for a survey and I don't get qualify for there survey
That's tremendous indeed for you, it never worked out for me before, that's why I left afrisight survey with triaba survey too, cos they are so disappointing to me.

Honestly no, because majority of the times, I do not get surveys, it's either they are not looking for someone with my profile, or the survey is not available in my country, this can really be frustrating and annoying most times.

Well, I wouldn't say it doesn't worth the time. Just that it's cool with people that has the capacity or the needed tool to do each survey. But it's a sure no to me, because I'll always find it difficult to to go through it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back