What's new

Do you think survey tasks worth your time online??

I don't think so, most site pays less than what an individual worked for and the time put into it, I have been trying to earn from surveys for years trying ouf differeng sites andall,l but was successful at one the rest proved abortive

It depends on what to you is worth your time but I honestly believe that making money at your convenience without any form of hassle is actually worth the time, because that is the same time that you might use to surf the internet for free or it could be wasted on frivolities.

There are many ways you can make money while living in KPJ. No need to leave the door. With a smartphone, you can make money from your sofa, coffee shop, or anywhere you can connect to the Internet.

You can pay to give your opinion. You have them. Companies want them. There are many survey sites such as InboxDolar, MyPoints, and Swigbox where you can be paid to ask for your opinion. (And you can "gently" suggest that your family members be involved.

Yes sir I think some of the survey apps wort our time online, for example the one am using currently it's something that doesn't take much of your time, within two to three minutes you are done, they will immediately pay you your 10 TNC without waisting much of your time

I am also on the side where the surveys don't reach. But I think that if surveys came to my country, it would be a good option to earn extra money. I have friends who earn a good amount of money every month answering surveys and they do very well.

There are platforms that offer survey tasks to interested participants to keep their web traffic busy and in return disburse some stipends to the eligible participants,i am not to good with survey task,so i don't venture into it at all.

Trying out different survey sites have taught me that surveys of different categories. Most countries who don't allow outsiders participate in their survey because they feel outside that will give false data. Do I found out that Sophie from the UK pay more than any other.

I feel survey task don't worth the time and energy put into it.lot of questions and still not get anything.I would not stress about surveys because I have zeroed my mind to regard it as just one probable source of income, so that if I get or if I do not, I am less bothered.

Survey tasks online are hardly beneficial. To me, it's a subtle way of wasting time as you do not get rewarded for it. Except if it's for a friend or you are in love with it for charity purpose, then you should take them seriously.

Online surveys are stressful because the popular ones that are available do not pay or pay very little while the surveys that pay well are hard to come by and if you do come by them, the tasks are strenous.

Tier 3 countries find it hard to qua
A big NO. I've been trying to earn through surveys for years! Tried different sites/ platforms, in hopes that I might find success in at least one of them, but I just wasted my time in all of them. There are times that they disqualify me while I'm in the middle of filling up those surveys. If I'm living in top tier countries, then I'll be earning from surveys.
Tier 3 countries find it hard to qualify for good surveys, most survey sites that pay well are not always open to us. But recently I got $10 from a survey site called Triaba. Tough since that $10 I haven't gotten much invites
Post automatically merged:

Tier 3 countries find it hard to qua
A big NO. I've been trying to earn through surveys for years! Tried different sites/ platforms, in hopes that I might find success in at least one of them, but I just wasted my time in all of them. There are times that they disqualify me while I'm in the middle of filling up those surveys. If I'm living in top tier countries, then I'll be earning from surveys.
Tier 3 countries find it hard to qualify for good surveys, most survey sites that pay well are not always open to us. But recently I got $10 from a survey site called Triaba. Tough since that $10 I haven't gotten much invites

Well it depends on the survey sites and how much they are willing to pay per surveys and most importantly how many times in a week will they be willing to send out surveys, these things are very important in order for one to earn a reasonable amount on a survey site because most survey sites out there don't do these thus it makes it difficult to earn and by that you give less attention to the site.

Yes I think because many Of time in working this and credit by the online surveys are very low or sometimes no credit at all. So when there is no credit for our hard work and things than we can't work hard or with anthosiasum as we are determined for our work and online surveys on this era. Work is much more but profit is very low now a days.

Irrespective of other people not gaining through surveys online, some persons do, earn admirably through it. I'm part of those that didn't find success with surveys. I will say it's entirely based on demographics. They prefer some countries than the other.

Do you think surveys are safe for you to add that extra bucks online??
I still keep saying it, I you are from Nigeria or from other part of Africa, survey sites are discouraging and not worth wasting our our time on, because at the end , we won't gain anything even if we are allowed to take the survey.

I think survey site is not worth my time as they don't pay much or rather they don't pay at all but keep sending you survey that will never end so you get tired of giving response. Some survey sites are existing because they want traffic on their sites there by making more money than the people coming to the site.

Many surveys are country specific. The issue now 8d that most 3rd tier countries are left out. Being from such a country one has limited survey questions available. And the pay usually insignificant. If at all I am to engage in surveys. It should be my free time.

Survey is good in the sense that it creates awareness to the companies requesting for peoples opinion because this helps them in the improvement of their goods and services which is why companies pay for survey but at some point this companies chooses countries they want to pay

I never had any experience with online surveys before but from the story about them I heard, it would be a time to disqualify the survey, which is always disheartening and sometimes they have said their earnings are always too small compared to the amount of time and energy exerted by survey questions.

I still keep saying it, I you are from Nigeria or from other part of Africa, survey sites are discouraging and not worth wasting our our time on, because at the end , we won't gain anything even if we are allowed to take the survey.
I'm a full-time Nigeria. I support your motion, surveys are just time wasters for us coming from lower geographical locations. Since i discovered how fraudulent they operate sometimes i used my time well for other meaningful things online.

Honestly its not really worth the time, but we don't really have a choice, its just one of the legit ways one can earn money online, its stressful but no pain no gain.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly its not really worth the time, but we don't really have a choice, its just one of the legit ways one can earn money online, its stressful but no pain no gain.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back