What's new

Do you think location plays a major role in any business success??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a good and suitable location is the heart and soul of surviver of a business venture, and that's the main reason why you need a better and exact location for each business.
A business without a good location is bound to fail because a good location is what will make a business to be either successful or not successful.

I don't only think it does, but also knows it does. There is no way you will site a business in a location that nobody will see the business that you still espect to get sales

Getting a good and suitable location is the heart and soul of surviver of a business venture, and that's the main reason why you need a better and exact location for each business.
I will soon surprised when someone on this platform said that the location of a business does not really play a huge role in the success of the business. One thing they did not know is that the location of the business actually has a lot to do with the survival of the business has it determines how far the business will go.

Location play a major role in business and it also determine the kind of things you can sell and the kind of people that needs what you are selling and the kind of profit you can make
Yes, it has a major role like that to determine what we sell, the targeted people. Because we can't operate in the village when we are dealing on a big electronic shop.

Yes, it has a major role like that to determine what we sell, the targeted people. Because we can't operate in the village when we are dealing on a big electronic shop.
There are the kind of business that moves in the rural area are most of these businesses that moves in the rural area has small scale businesses where by yourselves stores that are mostly consumed in the rural areas but for a big shop like an electronic shop would not sell in the rural area.

I will soon surprised when someone on this platform said that the location of a business does not really play a huge role in the success of the business. One thing they did not know is that the location of the business actually has a lot to do with the survival of the business has it determines how far the business will go.
Indeed it's suprising, the location of the business is extremely important, it could make the business and it could also destroy the business. Each business we venture into has its target audience, if your business is located at the wrong place, it would be very difficult to succeed.

There are the kind of business that moves in the rural area are most of these businesses that moves in the rural area has small scale businesses where by yourselves stores that are mostly consumed in the rural areas but for a big shop like an electronic shop would not sell in the rural area.
Yes, electronic shop can't sell in the rural area but it can only sell in the public place (urban areas). The business I know that can thrive well in the rural is the agricultural business.

Location plays a very vital role when it comes to business, saves as drawing customers, business, and opens up business for you.

Location have an important to play In a business set up, if the your environment or location doesn't correspond with the kind of the business you do definitely it is hardly you make profit

Yes, electronic shop can't sell in the rural area but it can only sell in the public place (urban areas). The business I know that can thrive well in the rural is the agricultural business.
Yes it is very true that the agricultural business is one of those business that can better thrive in the rural area i mean the aspect of cultivating agricultural produce not the actual sales of it.

Yes it is very true that the agricultural business is one of those business that can better thrive in the rural area i mean the aspect of cultivating agricultural produce not the actual sales of it.
Okay, when it comes to agricultural practices, then it is better suited in the rural areas, that's where their is large vast of land is available.

Okay, when it comes to agricultural practices, then it is better suited in the rural areas, that's where their is large vast of land is available.
Aside the fact that there are lands that are available more in the rural areas they seem to be an influx of more agricultural experts in the rural areas than in the urban areas.

Yes If I am to say location matters alot in the success of any kind of business because it determines the level of your patronage to your product but if it's located at a poor location then it wear down the business.

Yes If I am to say location matters alot in the success of any kind of business because it determines the level of your patronage to your product but if it's located at a poor location then it wear down the business.
The fact is that people in the local area do not have much disposable incomes so any business that is situated in a rural area is at a disadvantage compared to a business that is situated in an urban area auto the only advantage to any business that decide to be situated in a rural area is the fact that it will have a little cost of setup.

Thats true, you should not expect high number Patronage where you are in a lonely location or a place far from resident houses.every business also has its specific target audience, if you are in the wrong location, it would be hard to get your target audience.

Aside the fact that there are lands that are available more in the rural areas they seem to be an influx of more agricultural experts in the rural areas than in the urban areas.
When their is vacant lands isn't developed what do you expect from the lands? It will be utilized for industrial jobs, agricultural activities. That's why the rural areas are preferred for agricultural practices.

When their is vacant lands isn't developed what do you expect from the lands? It will be utilized for industrial jobs, agricultural activities. That's why the rural areas are preferred for agricultural practices.
It is actually a good thing that most of the fallow lands in the rural areas are mostly used for agriculture and that is where most of our foods are coming from and it is a very good business but something can be do in addition to that like a mechanized form of farming so that they can produce crops for sale in commercial quantities to the urban areas.

Location plays a very key and central role in the success of any business whatsoever. If you actually make the mistake of siting your business In an unfavorable location, you'll be waisting your money running such business

When your business location is far off from where people can actually have easy access to patronizing your business product and services is definitely going to affect your business negatively.

Their are businesses that is managed in the rural areas and still going strong and bringing steady returns. Same goes to the urban areas and their is still profit flowing steady. But everything depends on the strategies and plan one used for the business.

Do you think that location can play a major role in determining a business success??
Location is one of the things to be taken into consideration when starting a business. What matters most is having your products where the demand is very high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back