Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When the holidays roll around, do you take work off that day? Or do you sometimes work through the holidays? Even the major holidays? These days I tend to work through most of them, aside from Thanksgiving and Christmas, but most other holidays I work those days, unless it's the weekend, in which case, I tend to relax. What about you?

When the holidays roll around, do you take work off that day? Or do you sometimes work through the holidays? Even the major holidays? These days I tend to work through most of them, aside from Thanksgiving and Christmas, but most other holidays I work those days, unless it's the weekend, in which case, I tend to relax. What about you?

Yes, I do take off on many different occasions. When it comes to major holidays, I do take off. I think that this is a basic right of every worker or employee. They should have that privilege. Having said that, many major companies in our country offer holidays.

I don't take off major holidays because my personal business is definitely going to suffer when I decide to do such. It doesn't even look cool to me trying to take a major holiday at all. I would rather I focus on going off when I know that I have another capable hand that can handle the business then and be back in just a few days. Being an entrepreneur involves this type of sacrifices and it was never easy for me at all.

There are holidays which I don't hold in high regard. I don't observe them when they are being celebrated. My business keeps going on in such time. The major holidays like Christmas and New Year and Thanksgiving is taken off and observerd by my business.

There are holidays which I don't hold in high regard. I don't observe them when they are being celebrated. My business keeps going on in such time. The major holidays like Christmas and New Year and Thanksgiving is taken off and observerd by my business.

I think that there are many businesses that tend to never take off during certain times. However, this depends entirely on the business owner and the employees associated with the business. You may need to offer leaves to some of your employees.

I think that there are many businesses that tend to never take off during certain times. However, this depends entirely on the business owner and the employees associated with the business. You may need to offer leaves to some of your employees.
If there is business to be made which will make money for an entrepreneur, most times, they will never turn away from such opportunity. It's unlikely for anyone who can make money in his business during a holiday to close shop. They may decide to be open for half day.

It is always important for you to try as much as possible to take advantages of all the holidays that will help you to sell more of your business product and services. But in a situation whereby the holidays are something that is going to impact on your business sales in a negative way, it is not advisable to still be active on your business on such holidays. Take the time off, rest and enjoy the holidays.

It is always important for you to try as much as possible to take advantages of all the holidays that will help you to sell more of your business product and services. But in a situation whereby the holidays are something that is going to impact on your business sales in a negative way, it is not advisable to still be active on your business on such holidays. Take the time off, rest and enjoy the holidays.

In many seasons, many products sell a lot. For example, during Eid holidays, sweets sell a lot in our country. Eid holidays are major holidays in our country. When the blessed month of Ramadan ends, people celebrate Eid. During Eid holidays, many people also consume fast food as well. So, certain things may sell a lot during such seasons.

I don't take days off but I have a vacation in all of the major holidays.
I am in the IDF israeli army and we are free to our homes in those holidays to do whatever we wish and the good part is that we get paid to be at home :D.
Since Israel is a jewish state we have our own holidays and days off and it is always nice to go for a holiday to have fun alone or with friends and family.
So the answer is yes soldiers celebrate holidays as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back