What's new

Do you think location plays a major role in any business success??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Location is one of the strength of any business set up in the SWOT analysis. A commercial location will definitely expose your business to potential customers and you will hardly lack customers. It makes your marketing plan easier and accessible.

Location sure plays a great role in the success of a business. As a business owner you should be able to do your business in a place people can easily have access to your product or services, make sure what you are doing is of high demand in that area, if not so you won't do well in business. If the people in that area don't find your product useful then you can't sell and make profit
A reasonable business owner will always find that better location suitable for his or her business run in order to earn rewards in the business through sales.

Location is very important when it comes to business which is even very noticeable when you are trying to acquire a land in a place that is position in the centre of the town which will make the land to be very expensive compared to you it is located deep inside the town.

A reasonable business owner will always find that better location suitable for his or her business run in order to earn rewards in the business through sales.
Most of the business owners I know disregard the price of the location whether they are buying or renting. What's important is the people in the area. If there is a potential high demand then that is always a good location because the more people there are in the location then that is the better.

Location is very important when it comes to business which is even very noticeable when you are trying to acquire a land in a place that is position in the centre of the town which will make the land to be very expensive compared to you it is located deep inside the town.
I am someone who believes that without a proper location for the business it is likely or almost impossible for the business to succeed because location is the main determinants of how successful the business will be

Ebay or Amazon are American shopping sites and they do not have regional presence in my country, yet I can buy from these companies. Location has nothing to do in online business

Most of the business owners I know disregard the price of the location whether they are buying or renting. What's important is the people in the area. If there is a potential high demand then that is always a good location because the more people there are in the location then that is the better.
Yes, the more people are found on that location then it is promising for a business depending on the business niche. Not all business are suitable for a particular location crowded with people, their others that requires you supplying to different people in different locations and xD.

Yes, the more people are found on that location then it is promising for a business depending on the business niche. Not all business are suitable for a particular location crowded with people, their others that requires you supplying to different people in different locations and xD.
It is like saying a rural town has a big population but there is no demand for brand new cars simply because the majority of the population are the poor farmers and fishermen. But a convenience store would be great for that town. Rich or poor, the people need food items and household items.

It is like saying a rural town has a big population but there is no demand for brand new cars simply because the majority of the population are the poor farmers and fishermen. But a convenience store would be great for that town. Rich or poor, the people need food items and household items.
You made another wise contribution again. I agree with you 100%, when it comes to business it isn't just the population count but rather the 'targeted customers to patronize us.

I am someone who believes that without a proper location for the business it is likely or almost impossible for the business to succeed because location is the main determinants of how successful the business will be

Location is everything when it comes to getting your business off a best start because it goes a very long way in determining how often you get customers.

Location is everything when it comes to getting your business off a best start because it goes a very long way in determining how often you get customers.
Some people who establish a business in a lonely the location I wonder what is their fate because there is no business that is likely to survive in a location that is lonely and people are not easily available to buy this product.

Some people who establish a business in a lonely the location I wonder what is their fate because there is no business that is likely to survive in a location that is lonely and people are not easily available to buy this product.

Yeah - when your business is in a location where it is going to be very hard for people to have access to it is going to be very difficult for you to make reasonable sales that will help your business to grow.

Their are businesses that is managed in the rural areas and still going strong and bringing steady returns. Same goes to the urban areas and their is still profit flowing steady. But everything depends on the strategies and plan one used for the business.

Do you think that location can play a major role in determining a business success??
100% percent it does.i do see it as one of the major important factor a business needs to go to greater heights. Having a good location is one of the best things that can happen to a good business man.Good location means less competition,and less competition brings in more customers which in turns brings in more money.

Yeah - when your business is in a location where it is going to be very hard for people to have access to it is going to be very difficult for you to make reasonable sales that will help your business to grow.
Sometimes a lot of people believe that at this point they can just transport their product from a lonely location to a location in which the product will be needed but even with this it is not still profitable.

I don't only thinks location plays a significant role, but I also knows it plays that role very much in any business. Locating a business at the wrong location can actually spell doom for that business
Yes location plays major role in every business and most especially to the progress of the business because if your business is not located in a good place you will not be able to make good profit and have much patronage.

100% percent it does.i do see it as one of the major important factor a business needs to go to greater heights. Having a good location is one of the best things that can happen to a good business man.Good location means less competition,and less competition brings in more customers which in turns brings in more money.
Yes, with targeted business location the entrepreneur has every right to drive sales provided the goods or items he or she sell is highly in-demand, which the customers admire and it's affordable too.

It depends on the kind of business you are into,you could situate a fabrication company in the middle of nowhere especially if it develops environmental hazard

It depends on the kind of business you are into,you could situate a fabrication company in the middle of nowhere especially if it develops environmental hazard
You can't drop any business or company anywhere that suits you. You'll check out factors that will determine the business long time progress. You need to consider the population count, if their are targeted people that will regularly check on your business or company to patronize. If you're promoting it through the internet, it will help bolster your sales and make the business a popular one, if you're doing shipping as well to the customers.

To augment work fulfillment, area assumes a huge part in selecting and keeping up with the best laborers, including numerous who watch out for where they are found. Great area choices will work on the drawn out accomplishment of an association altogether. Lost ability, effectiveness and cash will cost a huge number of needy individuals.
A business without a good location is bound to fail because a good location is what will make a business to be either successful or not successful.

The interesting thing is that everyone expects all business to thrive in the urban areas. Some businesses only thrive in the rural areas. Someone starting a cyber cafe in the urban area these days is most likely wasting his or her team. Most people in the urban areas have android phones, laptops and easy access to bandwidth. That sort of business will thrive in the rural area now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back