What's new

Do you think location plays a major role in any business success??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Location definitely plays one of the major roles in business. If you set up your business in a place where customers cannot find you easily then you must be shooting yourself in the foot.

Most of the business owners I know disregard the price of the location whether they are buying or renting. What's important is the people in the area. If there is a potential high demand then that is always a good location because the more people there are in the location then that is the better.
Well for me I believe that the location of a place will determine the kind of people that are there let's take for instance for a place that is rural will definitely not have people with enough money to patronize a business but in an urban area you will know for certain that those people will have the financial wherewithal to purchase goods and services.

Well for me I believe that the location of a place will determine the kind of people that are there let's take for instance for a place that is rural will definitely not have people with enough money to patronize a business but in an urban area you will know for certain that those people will have the financial wherewithal to purchase goods and services.
You may be right on the category that you mentioned. But the customer base will still depend on the kind of product that you are selling. You do not open a car display center in the rural area, that is reserved for the city. But a bakeshop can either be in the city or even in the rural area (at least near the town hall).

The interesting thing is that everyone expects all business to thrive in the urban areas. Some businesses only thrive in the rural areas. Someone starting a cyber cafe in the urban area these days is most likely wasting his or her team. Most people in the urban areas have android phones, laptops and easy access to bandwidth. That sort of business will thrive in the rural area now.
Yes, business will still thrive in the rural areas regardless of population or not, targeted customers or not, it will surely thrive especially in this time of covid19 where online presence is in-demand, the entrepreneur will simply do shipping to the customers regardless of location.

But of course. Location is one of the most important things to look out for when starting a business of any scale. You need to find your market. You cannot be selling ice tea at the north pole. this is where critical evaluation comes in.

You may be right on the category that you mentioned. But the customer base will still depend on the kind of product that you are selling. You do not open a car display center in the rural area, that is reserved for the city. But a bakeshop can either be in the city or even in the rural area (at least near the town hall).
Well you are very right in that aspect but I still stand with my submission that generally speaking the auburn area definitely have more money spend is that is people that have a more purchasing power than the rural area irrespective of the kind of business you are going to be doing there.

That is very true,because our offline business is a similar scenerio of sort,we are actually in a location where client can hardly see us if we want to depend on walk in client.But we major in on online ad to drive customers.
Our offline business location depends on the types of various business we are doing, for example banks is suppose to be situated in a busy and a business environment.

Our offline business location depends on the types of various business we are doing, for example banks is suppose to be situated in a busy and a business environment.
That is true,because some busineses have to be situated in a place where potential customer would have to see your services that you render,as one cannot only depend on the online audience always.

Location place a grade a importance to the success of many businesses especially businesses that are completely offline. It is very important that your customers find you very easily.

65% of a business's success can be determined by the location in which the business is located ,that is why it is always advisable that you consider the location that the business will be set in.

65% of a business's success can be determined by the location in which the business is located ,that is why it is always advisable that you consider the location that the business will be set in.
I think I will agree with you 100% on this your presentation as the location of a business is a big determining factor in the success and failure of a business hours most off the factors that makes a business to become successful external and the major external factors that determines if a business will become successful is it environment which is also a location.

Definitely! Location plays a vital role in business. By location here, the needs/demand of the occupants should be held in high preference.

If you are readily available and accessible to those who need your services and products then your business we will witness a replica progress and that is the importance of location to your business

Location is very important when establishing a business because the right location attracts a large customer base to your organization as well as it creates the right sort of talent or employees to make the business successful.

Location plays a very major role on business , your business will fall gradually if it sited at way customers are not really interested or related , so siting your business in a wanted location is one thing you should think about

I think I will agree with you 100% on this your presentation as the location of a business is a big determining factor in the success and failure of a business hours most off the factors that makes a business to become successful external and the major external factors that determines if a business will become successful is it environment which is also a location.
Even when there is a bad location so business and still succeed will put planning strategy on how they can just put their business from low population area to a place that will be needaedd

Even when there is a bad location so business and still succeed will put planning strategy on how they can just put their business from low population area to a place that will be needaedd
Now from what you are talking about you are contradicting yourself saying that for the business to work out the location need to be changed thereby being in great contrast to what you first said about a bad location for a business not necessarily meaning that the business won't succeed.

I still agree on what I said earlier that a bad location for a business can make the business not to succeed because a bird location for a business would not allow most people to be able to locate the business and personality so there's no way for such a business to succeed.

I think that location please a very fundamental role to the success of any business because that is exactly what the customers know and how easily defined you is very important to their buying habits.

Now from what you are talking about you are contradicting yourself saying that for the business to work out the location need to be changed thereby being in great contrast to what you first said about a bad location for a business not necessarily meaning that the business won't succeed.

I still agree on what I said earlier that a bad location for a business can make the business not to succeed because a bird location for a business would not allow most people to be able to locate the business and personality so there's no way for such a business to succeed.
Sorry that was a typo error. What I meant is that business can still be successful even in a lonely location but will need a unique marketing strategy of how they can transport their product from a lonely location to a location in which the product will be needed.

Their are businesses that is managed in the rural areas and still going strong and bringing steady returns. Same goes to the urban areas and their is still profit flowing steady. But everything depends on the strategies and plan one used for the business.

Do you think that location can play a major role in determining a business success??
Location play a major role in business and it also determine the kind of things you can sell and the kind of people that needs what you are selling and the kind of profit you can make

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back