What's new

Do you think location plays a major role in any business success??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it does, location is one of the key factors to a successful or unsuccessful business. When planning a business, look for a location that's suitable for that business...it's a step to successful business life

Location plays a major role in business. It determine the numbers of sales that the business will record on a daily basis which in turn determine the income generated by the business.

The location of every business is as important as the business plan,the location increased profit,it won't be wise to start a ps2 gun center for majoy conventio
Post automatically merged:

The location of a place determines about sixty percent profit of the business,it is just for one jt.
Post automatically merged:

When I was still little I could remember then my teacher will say if the location of a place is favourable to a business others with similar brand will come ,that is to tell how vital location is in business

Last edited:
Of course, location is one of the most important economic questions you must answer before siting a business. Imagine sitting a bookstore in the rural areas

The location or place of a business site is everything in any business mist times. If you go and set up your business Inna location where the target customers have no use for your wares, you're in great trouble for losses

First thing to look at when searching or about going into business for the first time is the location, after getting the location that's when you will start your vision, mission statement. So looking into location of a business is very important and more advantage.
Yeah definitely, when starting out in a new business the location is as important as the idea to an extent as that would determine how the business does in the end and it's output and yield evaluated

I strongly agreed that a location play a vital role in every significant place of business, because you can take an urban business man to rural the business may strives down.

When your business location is far off from where people can actually have easy access to patronizing your business product and services is definitely going to affect your business negatively.
The people actually determines how successful a business can be because all business target people with their product and the services that they render so if the people that are supposed to be patronizing that product and not within the vicinity where they can easily come for this product or service then that business will become invisible meaning that it will not sell much show the location of a business is very important in the success of the business.

When making a business plan, location should be put into consideration, the urban populated areas remain the best location for business because they consist of different people from various works of life, the rich, the averagely rich and the poor, for someone who sells office supplies, such business will thrive in places with lots of offices like banks etc The urban centres enable lots of patronage and are a place where business grows fast.

Location indeed play a really biug role. However, if you fail to manage your business, then regardless of your location, your business will fail eventually. I have seen many businesses getting collapsed because they used to sell substandard products. They also failed to conduct proper marketing.

Their are businesses that is managed in the rural areas and still going strong and bringing steady returns. Same goes to the urban areas and their is still profit flowing steady. But everything depends on the strategies and plan one used for the business.

Do you think that location can play a major role in determining a business success??
It does, to a large extent.
It is only reasonable that you locate your business close to where your prospective clients can easily get to you.
No matter the type of business you run, location should be of importance.

Their are businesses that is managed in the rural areas and still going strong and bringing steady returns. Same goes to the urban areas and their is still profit flowing steady. But everything depends on the strategies and plan one used for the business.

Do you think that location can play a major role in determining a business success??
Location matters in business.
But how does it matter?
Just study the location, what is lacking in the location, what people love or do not, etc. That way, you'll then know the kind of business that can bring you beautiful ROI in that location.

It does, to a large extent.
It is only reasonable that you locate your business close to where your prospective clients can easily get to you.
No matter the type of business you run, location should be of importance.
Location can only be less important to you as a business owner if you're marketing your business online, and using offline to deliver your business products to your customers.

In every business organization your place of business that is the location plays a vital role in every business your location determines how much sales you'd earn

Yes I strongly feel location plays a vital role in a business success. Take someone who has his or her business in the urban region compared to the one in the rural region they have different contributions in terms of business success.
Definitely true. The availability of market is a the responsibility of location. You cant sell Christmas attires at a predominantly Muslim community

It's o it is even one of the things a business man should looks at first area of establishment cos some areas are not appreciative of the business you are bringing to their area

Location plays a very big role in your business. It is that important, that is why, it becomes one of the factors you consider in your feasibility study. If you site your business in an unfortunate location, your business will not strive. The following should be considered for a business location:
1. Proximity to suppliers.
2. Proximity to source of fund.
3. A place where there is source of electricity.
4. Area populated by target market, etc.

Off course, the location of the business plays a major role in business success. You can't expect your business to be located in an hidden area and then expect alot of patronage. Its not possible.

Location does indeed play its own part. However, I have seen many businesses growing in places where location was not that good. I think I have also mentioned in one of my posts that I have seen restaurants in many lonely places and they are flourishing a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back