What's new

Do you think location plays a major role in any business success??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every business has a particular location it is suitable on. And not every business can operate in the city some are meant mainly in the rural area.

Location is very important in business it goes a long way in determining the volume of sales a business they sell on a daily basis. If your business is a situated in a location where a less number of customers need your product it is likely not to sell a higher volume of goods but if the location is right for the business the number of it customers might be favourable.
Location is very important in determining the success of the business in terms of influx of customers and the sales.Once a business is not well located where customers can easily access it,that would greatly affect the business.

Lol, who will buy robots? I am not running a lucrative business where their services is required. I even prefer human intelligence than theirs. They are more suitable for tech operations.
Hahahhaaha, you cannot even say this .I think you might even need it in the future if they are popular because they will be able to do all the things you are doing, since they are operating base on the knowledge of the computer.

Location is a very vital role when it comes to business,infact back then in secondary school I was taught that if a an industry makes progress in a location that so many industry producing similar product will come and established their

To augment work fulfillment, area assumes a huge part in selecting and keeping up with the best laborers, including numerous who watch out for where they are found. Great area choices will work on the drawn out accomplishment of an association altogether. Lost ability, effectiveness and cash will cost a huge number of needy individuals.

Location is very important in determining the success of the business in terms of influx of customers and the sales.Once a business is not well located where customers can easily access it,that would greatly affect the business.
If you want your business to be succesful and hit a landmark within a short period of time , you should secure a good location where people can patronise you with ease .

Yes obviously if you're going into a business without having a real passion about that business, it is possible that at the end of the day you might actually be tired on the business even if you are making a lot of money.
Yes I believe that location please at least a 50% role in the success of a business because when you start up a business at the location of the business matters a lot in order for the business to get good patronage.

Yes I believe that location please at least a 50% role in the success of a business because when you start up a business at the location of the business matters a lot in order for the business to get good patronage.
Is true and no matter are potentially your business maybe it is not advisable for you to place it in a bad location because they will not be enough people in a lonely location to petronize you in your business.

If you want your business to be succesful and hit a landmark within a short period of time , you should secure a good location where people can patronise you with ease .
That is very true,because our offline business is a similar scenerio of sort,we are actually in a location where client can hardly see us if we want to depend on walk in client.But we major in on online ad to drive customers.

Hahahhaaha, you cannot even say this .I think you might even need it in the future if they are popular because they will be able to do all the things you are doing, since they are operating base on the knowledge of the computer.
Lol, robot thinking is different from man, they'll still behave like robot of you're using them to type for you online, they won't be fluent as we are doing now.

Lol, robot thinking is different from man, they'll still behave like robot of you're using them to type for you online, they won't be fluent as we are doing now.
Just take a look at Google, I might consider Google is a robot but they contain all the necessary information we need,all the advance Robert will be Link to the internet and they will know much about what we need according to research. You think it is not still possible ?

Just take a look at Google, I might consider Google is a robot but they contain all the necessary information we need,all the advance Robert will be Link to the internet and they will know much about what we need according to research. You think it is not still possible ?
Google is simply created with bots installation which makes it possible to track all activities on its platform to fetch out any illegal activities going through it.

Of course it does. You can't sell an alcohol in banned areas like in some part of my country. We are used to sun here, you can't be selling unbreallas in dry season

Their are businesses that is managed in the rural areas and still going strong and bringing steady returns. Same goes to the urban areas and their is still profit flowing steady. But everything depends on the strategies and plan one used for the business.

Do you think that location can play a major role in determining a business success??
Location sure plays a great role in the success of a business. As a business owner you should be able to do your business in a place people can easily have access to your product or services, make sure what you are doing is of high demand in that area, if not so you won't do well in business. If the people in that area don't find your product useful then you can't sell and make profit

Of course it does. You can't sell an alcohol in banned areas like in some part of my country. We are used to sun here, you can't be selling unbreallas in dry season
Location play an important role in a business world but I think you are talking about season here and not location, we normally do business that's in season, for example selling alcohol in the rainy season is a good business.

Location plays a vital role in a business,
If you have a business center located in an urban settlement
You will have more patronage than someone in a rural settlement.

Their are businesses that is managed in the rural areas and still going strong and bringing steady returns. Same goes to the urban areas and their is still profit flowing steady. But everything depends on the strategies and plan one used for the business.

Do you think that location can play a major role in determining a business success??
Starting up a business the first thing you need to consider is location because every business success is base on the location and you be able to meet the need of the people

Yes i think location re routs customer traffic and enables one to get the best number of customers entering his or her shop without need for advertising infact a shop being in the central business district is good enough as an advertisement
Do you have some locations that are very convenient for more people to reach and they're all the location that is very difficult for people to read so for a business to be successful it need to be cited in a location that is convenient for more people to reach.

In our locations now some kind of business have fallen apart due to lack of well-planned areas and there are some kind of business that with or without location planning it can still go well.

Location is the most important thing in business planning. Try opening a boutique that cells expensive wears in the rural areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back