What's new

Do you think its wise to invest in Bitcoin now??

Before going to invest in any cryptocurrency check the market value first and the trend. The aim of every trader is to buy at the lower price and sell it in high price to gain profits. Right now I think its not wise to invest in bitcoin as it has high value.

Yes, I think it is very wise to invest in bitcoin. It doesn't have a problem when you invest in it. There are too many coins to choose from. Do you research about each company and then put some 30 percent investment in it.

There are numerous motivations to put resources into Bitcoin subsequent to understanding the market and dangers. considers advanced resources like bitcoins to be helpful for portfolio expansion. ... Since the latest splitting was in May 2020, he accepts that presently is a decent an ideal opportunity to contribute

It's unwise to invest in Bitcoin presently. I think it's wise for someone to settle down and analyze the signal flow of the currency. Bitcoin is really fluctuating at the moment. Just calm down for now.
Yeah I haven't invested. Bitcoin is really fluctuating and going up and down. That's why I didn't took that risk. It goes up for one day and keep going down for a whole week, I couldn't understand the Strategy. Now I'm going to join different groups related to it to get expert signal to invest in it.

Bitcoin is currently struggling at 32,000usd just like it occurred last week, the dwindling value is so unpredictable, it's definitely going to shoot up again to around 37,000 usd but may either fall brutally again or rise with respect to the investment and trading activities, one can buy btc at this moment, the fall seem to be a general occurrence to all crypto as of today, below is a screenshot from coinmarketcap.

Price changes in Bitcoin always affect other crypto currencies that I know and it's kinda interesting. This is to show you that Bitcoin is the king of all coins and if it sneezes, then it is going to affect others. I don't think this is the best time to invest, if you are looking at quick returns since the price was go very high or hit low.

If anyone really want to invest in these circumstances then invest there for long term investment. Because it's value is down since 1 week so atleast 3 4 month investment should be in there, because it's value will bounce back soon and will go to again at it's peak. There is no doubt according it price. Stay with patience.

Hmm, waiting for such time for it to increase its discouraging. I can't just wait such lengthy time to get profit from my investment. I will rather learn trading, to cut my investment short and trade the remaining one to see if I will make my capital back with some profit.
Trading would be the better way in order to get your profit back in a much shorter time frame because there are many coins that are out there that you can trade between. Each one of them is going up and down on a constant basis. As long as you have one coin that is going down in its value there is a subsequent coin that is going up in its value, which makes trading so profitable if you are able to identify these pairs. Of course waiting it out though would be the safer and less risky option. I am learning to trade currently and if you have any questions you can always let me know.

I think it's wise for long term investors .
But I think only those people can invest there who has the backup support like many of the people don't have support and they are The only one who earn and use it.
I will always suggest you to invest it now because now after these day may be the value and price both increase and they will give you much profit due to increasing with the passage of time.

Trading would be the better way in order to get your profit back in a much shorter time frame because there are many coins that are out there that you can trade between. Each one of them is going up and down on a constant basis. As long as you have one coin that is going down in its value there is a subsequent coin that is going up in its value, which makes trading so profitable if you are able to identify these pairs. Of course waiting it out though would be the safer and less risky option. I am learning to trade currently and if you have any questions you can always let me know.
Good one @BrolySSJ, that you are acquiring the trading skill. If you come out of it as an expert, which i know you will. You gonna be making cool cash, i don't think I'll be facing financial degradation any more. Cos expert traders apply all the caution, technics to trade and become successful.

Base on the way Bitcoin price is fluctuating and gradually going down in price value. Currently at $32k, its been two weeks now it isn't crossing the $30-37k threshold. After seeing its steady bullish run cut short during first week of January, that got to $40k. Assume such bullish run continued by now the coin would have been around $50k per token. I know a lot of persons here are feeling skeptical and nervous and not willing to go on an investment, just waiting for its correlation. I'm also skeptical too, that's why i brought this before you to know if I should go on and invest or hold to my investment. Waiting for it to go on correlation before investing.

Which one do you want me to do now? wait for it to go on correlation or still invest on it, hoping it tops up.
Waiting is a long process. I know everyone is trying not to lose in the crypto market. I would advise you to invest now as the value may fluctuate further in a direction you wouldn't like. Try to invest in a reasonable quantity and ensure you follow the trend to know when to sell.

Base on the way Bitcoin price is fluctuating and gradually going down in price value. Currently at $32k, its been two weeks now it isn't crossing the $30-37k threshold. After seeing its steady bullish run cut short during first week of January, that got to $40k. Assume such bullish run continued by now the coin would have been around $50k per token. I know a lot of persons here are feeling skeptical and nervous and not willing to go on an investment, just waiting for its correlation. I'm also skeptical too, that's why i brought this before you to know if I should go on and invest or hold to my investment. Waiting for it to go on correlation before investing.

Which one do you want me to do now? wait for it to go on correlation or still invest on it, hoping it tops up.
It has always been said that the best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago while the second best time is now. So, in a nut shell, you need not waste time before deciding whether to invest in bitcoin or not. No matter what, you'll always make profits investing in bitcoin whether now or later but it's advisable to do so now.

Good one @BrolySSJ, that you are acquiring the trading skill. If you come out of it as an expert, which i know you will. You gonna be making cool cash, i don't think I'll be facing financial degradation any more. Cos expert traders apply all the caution, technics to trade and become successful.
Thank you for the support that you have shown me. Being able to acquire skills in trading will not guarantee you a profit constantly, but it will ensure and if you do make a loss that you have a good chance of being able to make up for it. The one thing that I think makes it very hard for trading in the cryptocurrency world is that they are constantly new coins that are being introduced into the market on a daily basis, and so keeping up with all of these coins in order to be able to maximize their potential and utilising them in trades, can be very overwhelming.

Thank you for the support that you have shown me. Being able to acquire skills in trading will not guarantee you a profit constantly, but it will ensure and if you do make a loss that you have a good chance of being able to make up for it. The one thing that I think makes it very hard for trading in the cryptocurrency world is that they are constantly new coins that are being introduced into the market on a daily basis, and so keeping up with all of these coins in order to be able to maximize their potential and utilising them in trades, can be very overwhelming.
You said it all, it is still hard to trade exceptionally well even as an expert trader just as you mentioned. But as an expert trader you know the format you'll utilize at least to cover up your daily losses with a profit in a day. It is quite overwhelming to see the emergence of those coins into into the Cryptocurrency trading. They make trading more and more difficult at times.

I think the investment in bitcoin will not be better right now because the value of A bit coin is not stable, if the value of bitcoin comes down then the investors may face loss , so wait for the stability of bitcoin.

You said it all, it is still hard to trade exceptionally well even as an expert trader just as you mentioned. But as an expert trader you know the format you'll utilize at least to cover up your daily losses with a profit in a day. It is quite overwhelming to see the emergence of those coins into into the Cryptocurrency trading. They make trading more and more difficult at times.
This is what makes crypto trading especially difficult, and I think that is one of the problems that many people have when they get into the trading of cryptocurrency because they are spoilt for Choice when it comes to which ones they want to invest in. Hopefully in the future exchanges will stop listening coins that have already gone dead because this just takes up space on the exchange and also it can be quite difficult to try and navigate through all of the Dead coins that are listed on there.

Present situation of cryptocurency is going well and this is the right time to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin has been going up a lot for a few days but it came down a lot yesterday.Many investors have been buying Bitcoin since yesterday to sell it at the right time I am also waiting for my withdrawal.Bitcoin is down now but will go up in a few days. Invest and make a profit.

There are many reasons to invest in Bitcoin after understanding the market and risks.
Anthony Denier, CEO of Webull Financial, considers digital assets like bitcoins to be useful for portfolio diversification. Specifically, less correlated assets are known to help overall investment returns.
In the case of Bitcoin, Denier joins the ranks of those who consider this crypto asset to be a hedge against inflation and geopolitical uncertainty. He calls it "this generation's liquid gold." As Bitcoin becomes more widely accepted as a method of payment, it gains acceptance as a legitimate asset class.
High-net-worth investors are dipping their toes into cryptocurrency investing, says Sathvik Vishwanath, CEO at Unocoin, India's oldest cryptocurrency exchange. With low interest rates and global macroeconomic uncertainty weighed against cryptocurrency outperformance, the wealthy are becoming more comfortable with the asset.

Investing in bitcoin is the wisest thing to do for long term investors because the profile return is always high. The fact is that crytocurrencies are gradually becoming a world currency. And in terms of durability and mobility it still better

I think it is a right time to investment in Bitcoin. It may be risky because bitcoin price decreasing gradually. But I think the price of Bitcoin will go up . If we investment now in Bitcoin it will good for our business. So we should start to think now for investment in Bitcoin.

It is always ok to invest in BTC, try to invest that time when it's prise decreased like 2 days ago to 2 weeks before. Try to invest short term and get benifit of that as selling where price suddenly increased like it did yesterday. So if someone invested in it befkre few days now he would have get 20% profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back