What's new

Do you think its wise to invest in Bitcoin now??

Being able to invest is a personal characteristic. Some persons see opportunities while others could only see risk. Where one sees profit another may see loss so it up to the investor to look at the positives of bitcoin and take a decision.

I advise individuals to invest on bitcoin because the is high possibility that bitcoin will increase more than how it is now. Its has increased more than this before so it will grow again.

Those who invested on bitcoin as at 2015 are now millionaire because the price of bitcoin has increased drastically over the years and this increment will continue. There fore it is a wise decision to invest on bitcoin now and reap in years to come

Bitcoin is the greatest investment opportunity of our generation
If Bitcoin is indeed here to stay, investors should know if it's worth jumping on the bandwagon now. Below you'll find the history, supply and demand, and other factors that influence current and future bitcoin price movements

Before now I used to think that by now bitcoin will drop to at least $20k but right now with what am seeing I don't really know nobody knows anything can happen so the best thing I can advice now is that if you want to buy bitcoin go ahead and buy if it drops you wait if it rises you take your profit

One thing about the value of bitcoin is that its increase always surprises people. Investing in bitcoin will always be the right thing to do because no matter how much it fluctuates, there still come a time when it will rise beyond what we expect.
Investing in bitcoin is a very lucrative business. People hardly regret it. Just make sure you invest the money you don't need urgently, in case the value of bitcoin is down you wait till it gets high before you withdraw

Investment is better, though the odds are against that but I believe Bitcoin price will pump higher, this is just a phase it'll be over soon and our darling coin will increase in price. This is the best time to buy more to make massive profits later when it rises

Bitcoin price has recently been fluctuating so it would only be wise to invest for a long term period because it is sure that Bitcoin price would rise again after the market has become stable. But since the price of Bitcoin is high, one can try lower crypto that are sure would increase in value.

It is still wise to invest in bitcoin because it has been known to be a very very strong cryptocurrency. The great bitcoin will still reach 20 million naira this year . It is just facing hard time that all. Bitcoin value will still rise that we'll all be surprised at its rise
Post automatically merged:

It is still wise to invest in bitcoin because it has been known to be a very very strong cryptocurrency. The great bitcoin will still reach 20 million naira this year . It is just facing hard time that all. Bitcoin value will still rise that we'll all be surprised at its rise

With bitcoin being the coin which everybody wants to invest in, I feel it's value would drop soon because it is at a point where no one imagined it to be 6 months ago. I don't see bitcoin going higher than where it currently is and it has been at this rate for about a week or two now.

It is very dangerous to invest in bitcoin at this stage. The price of Bitcoin in this scheme is continually fluctuating. Risky transactions must be given to those who have the chops to manage them. Yet that will not be for non-smokers. There is a very high chance that if you make an incorrect decision, you will lose all the capital that you have saved.

Bitcoin was the best performing asset class of 2020 as the chart below shows. Gold and equities were crushed in comparison. Bitcoin's strong performance has not escaped the notice of Wall Street analysts, investors and companies. You can't tell because it keeps fluctuating. But those who took the risk makes high return of their investment now while others lose

I don't think it's wise to invest in Bitcoin now because I believe the price will drop and with the emergence of other coins, I think Bitcoin will not rise more than it has for the past 6 months
It's too risky to invest in Bitcoin for now, I will advise you to wait and observe the market

For any investors in cryptocurency, it is very wise to invest in bitcion now the price has become low,becaues some major investors in the coin has started holding up their coin for future appriciation.The increasing acceptability will still push its value up.

Honestly speaking it is still very much wise to invest in Bitcoin at this current price, because from every predictions and analysis it is presumed that bitcoin will hit 200,000 US dollar Mark in the foreseeable future. and if that happens you would make more than 500% return on investment in the foreseeable future.

In my own perspective it is very wise to invest in Bitcoin right now especially for long-term investors. The price is currently at 47k dollars this morning and of course there is a possibility that it may rise to 50k dollars in coming days.
Elon musk investing 1.5 billion dollars on bitcoin speaks volumes. Bitcoin will hit 100k dollars in coming years.

In my own perspective it is very wise to invest in Bitcoin right now especially for long-term investors. The price is currently at 47k dollars this morning and of course there is a possibility that it may rise to 50k dollars in coming days.
Elon musk investing 1.5 billion dollars on bitcoin speaks volumes. Bitcoin will hit 100k dollars in coming years.
I quite agree with you because bitcoin price may not go below $45,000 now so Investing now with the intention to sell it after a 50% to 100% gain is a good idea and the possibility of achieving this is high in my opinion too.

There are many reasons to invest in Bitcoin after understanding the market and risks. Anthony Denier, CEO of Webull Financial, considers digital assets like bitcoins to be useful for portfolio diversification. ... Since the most recent halving was in May 2020, he believes that now is a good time to invest.

After knowing the market and risks, there are many ways to invest in Bitcoin. For risk diversification, Anthony Denier, CEO of Webull Financial, finds digital assets such as bitcoins to be useful.He claims that now is a good time to invest, as the most recent halving occurred in May 2020.

If one is investing for the long run, then yes I highly suggest investing in BTC because out of all cryptocurrencies BTC is the dominant currency. Though it isn’t the most dominant in technology compared to other Cryptocurrencies...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back