What's new

Do you think its wise to invest in Bitcoin now??

For today
Base on the way Bitcoin price is fluctuating and gradually going down in price value. Currently at $37k, its been two weeks now it isn't crossing the $33-37k threshold. After seeing its steady bullish run cut short during first week of January, that got to $40k. Assume such bullish run continued by now the coin would have been around $50k per token. I know a lot of persons here are feeling skeptical and nervous and not willing to go on an investment, just waiting for its correlation. I'm also skeptical too, that's why i brought this before you to know if I should go on and invest or hold to my investment. Waiting for it to go on correlation before investing.
thumbnail.jpg

8 Superfoods For Growing Hair Back And...
8 Superfoods For Growing Hair Back And Stimulating Its Growth​
secure.calch.gdn​
thumbnail.jpg

A Guy Turns Gray Walls And Simple Bricks...
thumbnail.jpg

7 Universities In The World With The Highest...
7 Universities In The World With The Highest Market Value​
secure.calch.gdn​

A Guy Turns Gray Walls And Simple Bricks Into Works Of Art​

secure.calch.gdn​

Which one do you want me to do now? wait for it to go on correlation or still invest on it, hoping it tops up
  • Earn money online fast

Base on the way Bitcoin price is fluctuating and gradually going down in price value. Currently at $37k, its been two weeks now it isn't crossing the $33-37k threshold. After seeing its steady bullish run cut short during first week of January, that got to $40k. Assume such bullish run continued by now the coin would have been around $50k per token. I know a lot of persons here are feeling skeptical and nervous and not willing to go on an investment, just waiting for its correlation. I'm also skeptical too, that's why i brought this before you to know if I should go on and invest or hold to my investment. Waiting for it to go on correlation before investing.

Which one do you want me to do now? wait for it to go on correlation or still invest on it, hoping it tops up.
I think for today, this is not the right time to invest to buy bit coins. I have seen that from yesterday although value of Bitcoin is decreasing but chances are there to decrease more. I have lost my 50 dollars. That's why I'm suggesting you this.

It's wise to invest in Bitcoin right when you're looking at a long term investment. In coming years Bitcoin will certainly be double of what it is currently. So I'll advise long term traders to invest. But if you're looking for a quick profit, I'll really advice you don't invest in it at the moment.

For today

I think for today, this is not the right time to invest to buy bit coins. I have seen that from yesterday although value of Bitcoin is decreasing but chances are there to decrease more. I have lost my 50 dollars. That's why I'm suggesting you this.
Lol, you haven't lost your $50 yet, it can still fluctuate back to the top and you recoup both your $50 and the major gain you're looking for. All you got to do now, is wait for the right time and surely your coins will add value just as I'm waiting now.
Post automatically merged:

You are wrong bro, coinmarketcap and all other exchanges have the btc price currently at 32,625usd as i type, I am very regular with some of the crypto values. Kindly check.
Bro you are very correct, I'm sorry i didn't refresh my browser for the latest price update. I made mistake about the price, now I have corrected the error on the thread i created. You're really on top of the update concerning the real price list of coins, keep it up.

Last edited:
I think it's wise for long term investors .
But I think only those people can invest there who has the backup support like many of the people don't have support and they are The only one who earn and use it.
I will always suggest you to invest it now because now after these day may be the value and price both increase and they will give you much profit due to increasing with the passage of time.

Base on the way Bitcoin price is fluctuating and gradually going down in price value. Currently at $32k, its been two weeks now it isn't crossing the $30-37k threshold. After seeing its steady bullish run cut short during first week of January, that got to $40k. Assume such bullish run continued by now the coin would have been around $50k per token. I know a lot of persons here are feeling skeptical and nervous and not willing to go on an investment, just waiting for its correlation. I'm also skeptical too, that's why i brought this before you to know if I should go on and invest or hold to my investment. Waiting for it to go on correlation before investing.

Which one do you want me to do now? wait for it to go on correlation or still invest on it, hoping it tops up.
Investing on crypto currency is very nice especially on Bitcoin but caution needs to be taken in studying the flow of the currency. I think it's better to be patient for now because it appears it's gonna drop soon which means it's unwise to invest in buying Bitcoin at the moment. My opinion though.

Investing on crypto currency is very nice especially on Bitcoin but caution needs to be taken in studying the flow of the currency. I think it's better to be patient for now because it appears it's gonna drop soon which means it's unwise to invest in buying Bitcoin at the moment. My opinion though.
What you said is true, already the coin is on the drop at the moment. From $41k early in the month to $32k. That shows drop down on price, I don't think it will surge high immediately. It will still go down little more cos whales are still on the selling. I won't rush, I will wait patiently till the correlation period ends.

To me for long term investors , this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin , because the price of Bitcoin will rise in coming years. Institutions are investing big in it. Imagine Grayscale having 3% of the 21 million Bitcoin in existence ,and they intend to holdl it for long
Bitcoin is open to everyone and provides an exciting opportunity to delve into an entirely new asset class.
Investing in bitcoin may seem scary, but know that it takes time and effort to understand how Bitcoin works.
Also keep in mind that the regulatory perspectives on Bitcoin globally are varied. Keep that in mind, and do your own research based on where you live.

It's still a very good time to invest in Bitcoin as the total supply has not been mined which clearly indicate that it's still going to rise more than its current supply price. It's becoming more acceptable across the world with more adoption so now is definitely a good time to invest.

Base on the way Bitcoin price is fluctuating and gradually going down in price value. Currently at $32k, its been two weeks now it isn't crossing the $30-37k threshold. After seeing its steady bullish run cut short during first week of January, that got to $40k. Assume such bullish run continued by now the coin would have been around $50k per token. I know a lot of persons here are feeling skeptical and nervous and not willing to go on an investment, just waiting for its correlation. I'm also skeptical too, that's why i brought this before you to know if I should go on and invest or hold to my investment. Waiting for it to go on correlation before investing.

Investing on Bitcoin is a great point at this time but It's difficult to assume that Bitcoin is going to rise or fall in price. All I know is that Bitcoin will definitely drop and rise with time. It will rise to $40,000 again in no time.

Bitcoin will definitely increase that is not even debatable but right now it’s going through some corrections I would say you hold on just a bit before investing, I think it may dip even more and that is the best time to invest so you can make even more when it rises. But I’ll suggest you do your adequate and thorough research and analysis before taking a decision so you don’t end up loosing money

This is not a good time to invest in Bitcoin now due to its price reduction now, it's probably going through a bearish move right now so its not advisable to invest in it now, it will make sense to let it to go down further so that you can invest into it and leave it to rise to make profit on it.

Investing on Bitcoin is a great point at this time but It's difficult to assume that Bitcoin is going to rise or fall in price. All I know is that Bitcoin will definitely drop and rise with time. It will rise to $40,000 again in no time.
Fantastic prediction, let's just hope it went back to the previous land mark at least. But i know it will still exceed the $40k and get to $50k on the near future. At the moment its still on the correlation, i after that the whales will tend to invest again that will make the price top up.

The fall of the bitcoin means the beginning of a new wave in crypto world. It will certainly go up and might be able to pass its highest rate at $40,000 so It might be the best time to invest if you are interested in crypto world.

I think this is a good time for investor to invest in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. The market is facing our huge dump. Every currency has been reached to their lower prices. If one buys any currency in today's situation, he will be able to earn money easily After every step, the computer is there, so if the situation is bad today, then tomorrow's situation must be good.

I think it's the best opportunity and right time to invest in bitcoin as now it's price have dropped upto - 10% from the lady 72 hours, i think you will not get another chance to buy bitcoin at this cheaper rates.

If you are investing for short time then no it's not a right time but if you are a long term investor then now is a Great time to Invest in bitcoin. No matter what happens Bitcoin will continue to grow.

In my opinion this is the right time to invest more in bitcoin. It is a period whey opportunity opens to willing investors. Iñvesting now makes you earn more because despite the flunctuation of bitcoin,it still has a great hope

It wise and a good decision to invest on bitcoin right now, this is your chance to make money, due to it volatility right now, if it shoots up then you will be in massive profit

I think this is the best time invest in bitcoin, to make more profit, because bitcoin price has been going higher every blessed day for me now best opportunity to invest on it, I believe that bitcoin will never fall it will continue to raising.

I would advise you not to invest in bit coin now because as it stands now it isn't in anyway stable as it just keep on appreciating and depreciating endlessly, this doesn't only applies to bitcoin as other coins are going through same fate. I checked my luno wallet few minutes ago and I saw that the popular alternate coins like XRP, lite coin, etherum, bit coin cash all ran at loss today, so I would advise you to wait and not invest on any of these Coin now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back