What's new

Do you think its wise to invest in Bitcoin now??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Base on the way Bitcoin price is fluctuating and gradually going down in price value. Currently at $32k, its been two weeks now it isn't crossing the $30-37k threshold. After seeing its steady bullish run cut short during first week of January, that got to $40k. Assume such bullish run continued by now the coin would have been around $50k per token. I know a lot of persons here are feeling skeptical and nervous and not willing to go on an investment, just waiting for its correlation. I'm also skeptical too, that's why i brought this before you to know if I should go on and invest or hold to my investment. Waiting for it to go on correlation before investing.

Which one do you want me to do now? wait for it to go on correlation or still invest on it, hoping it tops up.

Last edited:
To me for long term investors , this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin , because the price of Bitcoin will rise in coming years. Institutions are investing big in it. Imagine Grayscale having 3% of the 21 million Bitcoin in existence ,and they intend to holdl it for long

I really don't have an idea related to this because in investment there are some Major key's that everyone need to search about this because if anyone is investing here so he need to investigate about Bitcoin price and values .
Many of the people who does not have any idea about this like me they also invest their and at the end they lost their money.

I feel it would not be wise to invest in bitcoin right now. We all these coins are very unstable and they fluctuate on a daily basis. With bitcoin being the coin which everybody wants to invest in, I feel it's value would drop soon because it is at a point where no one imagined it to be 6 months ago. I don't see bitcoin going higher than where it currently is and it has been at this rate for about a week or two now.

Bitcoin is currently struggling at 32,000usd just like it occurred last week, the dwindling value is so unpredictable, it's definitely going to shoot up again to around 37,000 usd but may either fall brutally again or rise with respect to the investment and trading activities, one can buy btc at this moment, the fall seem to be a general occurrence to all crypto as of today, below is a screenshot from coinmarketcap.

Base on the way Bitcoin price is fluctuating and gradually going down in price value. Currently at $37k, its been two weeks now it isn't crossing the $33-37k threshold. After seeing its steady bullish run cut short during first week of January, that got to $40k. Assume such bullish run continued by now the coin would have been around $50k per token. I know a lot of persons here are feeling skeptical and nervous and not willing to go on an investment, just waiting for its correlation. I'm also skeptical too, that's why i brought this before you to know if I should go on and invest or hold to my investment. Waiting for it to go on correlation before investing.

Which one do you want me to do now? wait for it to go on correlation or still invest on it, hoping it tops up.
Looking at the optics now on the Bitcoin cryptocurrency, it might still rise above the recent high we all witnessed recently. It has the potential of even beating that high it got soon. I think it's not too late to invest into Bitcoin at this particular time.

Price volatility isn’t all you need to worry about in this hyped-up market. Since bitcoin largely exists outside government regulation, it poses more risk than dealing with government currency and other asset classes. However, it isn’t hard to sell or buy and you can make a limited amount of purchases.

If you decide to dabble in bitcoin, classify it under your high-risk, high-reward portfolio. You can reap huge profits in the short-term and lose heavily if the value drops. Understand that bitcoin is a relatively new technology, and even futurists aren’t sure about its fate.

Based on technical analysis, on a daily scale, the Bitcoin price will continue to be depressed. because there are some investors who sell Bitcoin to get short-term profits. ATH is US $ 41,969 per BTC on January 8, 2021. Based on the Squeeze Momentum indicator (for daily) the pressure on the Bitcoin price has occurred since Jan 11, 2021, Bitcoin price is between $ 30k to $ 38k, I estimate it will last until early March, If the decline Bitcoin price, you interpret as an investment opportunity, it will be very good for long-term investment, because there are fundamental factors that will increase the price of Bitcoin in the middle of this year.

Yes, this is the right time to invest in Bitcoin Bitcoin has been going up a lot for a few days but it came down a lot yesterday.Many investors have been buying Bitcoin since yesterday to sell it at the right time I am also waiting for my withdrawal.Bitcoin is down now but will go up in a few days. Invest and make a profit

Bitcoin is currently struggling at 32,000usd just like it occurred last week, the dwindling value is so unpredictable, it's definitely going to shoot up again to around 37,000 usd but may either fall brutally again or rise with respect to the investment and trading activities, one can buy btc at this moment, the fall seem to be a general occurrence to all crypto as of today, below is a screenshot from coinmarketcap.

Bitcoin is currently on $37k and not $32k. Even in the chart you displayed here, is showing that the price is currently at $37k. Bitcoin price have been stuck around $33-37k for the past two weeks now. It is very hard noe to ascertain the next movement of the coin. I'm feeling more and more skeptical, cos i might invest now and see the price constantly drop.
Post automatically merged:

Based on technical analysis, on a daily scale, the Bitcoin price will continue to be depressed. because there are some investors who sell Bitcoin to get short-term profits. ATH is US $ 41,969 per BTC on January 8, 2021. Based on the Squeeze Momentum indicator (for daily) the pressure on the Bitcoin price has occurred since Jan 11, 2021, Bitcoin price is between $ 30k to $ 38k, I estimate it will last until early March, If the decline Bitcoin price, you interpret as an investment opportunity, it will be very good for long-term investment, because there are fundamental factors that will increase the price of Bitcoin in the middle of this year.
Okay, I understand about the analysis you detailed here based on some whistle blowers take on the movement of Bitcoin. I agree with such analysis, with what I've seen now around Bitcoin, I don't think the price will go further high now. It is deadlock based on investors going on to make short investments around it to recoup some profit.

Investment in bitcoin at this point is very risky. The price of Bitcoin in fluctuating continuously. Only those who can take big risks can invest at this point . But for normal people. its a very big risk and one wrong step can make you lose all your money .

Bitcoin is still considered by most to be a risky investment and you should never invest more than you can afford to lose. That being said, highly volatile assets do tend to have greater potential for return (matched by its potential for incredible loss).

Bitcoin is still viewed as a risky investment by most and you should never spend more than you can afford to lose. That said, highly volatile assets appear to have greater return potential (matched by its potential for incredible loss).

You can still invest in Bitcoin if you like, because there some forecast that says Bitcoin is likely to hit another all time highest price in the market. This shows there is money to be made by investing in bitcoins. Though it might still be a bit expensive, but you can still make make money invest in the cryptocurency.

I think the current price is too high to buy bitcoin in my opinion it will be better to wait at least when
BTC price fall to 23k$-25k$ that's may be a good price to buy

According to a finanacial expert, he indicated that bitcoin price will soon be halved by 50% which simply means there will be a reduction in price of the coin and the dip of Bitcoin just started so I think you just need to be patient with Bitcoin. We all want to màke money and it's best as we are finding idea on different coin.

Bitcoin is currently on $37k and not $32k. Even in the chart you displayed here, is showing that the price is currently at $37k. Bitcoin price have been stuck around $33-37k for the past two weeks now. It is very hard noe to ascertain the next movement of the coin. I'm feeling more and more skeptical, cos i might invest now and see the price constantly drop.
Post automatically merged:

Okay, I understand about the analysis you detailed here based on some whistle blowers take on the movement of Bitcoin. I agree with such analysis, with what I've seen now around Bitcoin, I don't think the price will go further high now. It is deadlock based on investors going on to make short investments around it to recoup some profit.
You are wrong bro, coinmarketcap and all other exchanges have the btc price currently at 32,625usd as i type, I am very regular with some of the crypto values. Kindly check.

Bitcoins is an up trending cryptocurrency what this means is that they are constantly growing up and gaining in value I don't see anything wrong with investing in bitcoins now but even with that there are other coins that has the possibility of gaining value example of such is ethereum,you can invest in that one because in the next two years from now that is a possibility that one will just be exactly like bitcoins.just that the crypto world is very complicated as the price of any cryptocurrency can seriously turn against you in rare circumstances.

I don't think there was ever a bad time to invest into bitcoin. From the year 2016 bitcoin as shown go and steady growth so therefore its always a good time to invest into bitcoin only you have to try invest early just to have gain

I think investment is better to this coin but now market up and down little bit wait for the investment in the coin first you check the trading marketing and market value and prizing then you invest in this coin it's true coin to invest and earn money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back