What's new

Do you think its wise to invest in Bitcoin now??

Base on the way Bitcoin price is fluctuating and gradually going down in price value. Currently at $32k, its been two weeks now it isn't crossing the $30-37k threshold. After seeing its steady bullish run cut short during first week of January, that got to $40k. Assume such bullish run continued by now the coin would have been around $50k per token. I know a lot of persons here are feeling skeptical and nervous and not willing to go on an investment, just waiting for its correlation. I'm also skeptical too, that's why i brought this before you to know if I should go on and invest or hold to my investment. Waiting for it to go on correlation before investing.

Which one do you want me to do now? wait for it to go on correlation or still invest on it, hoping it tops up.
To be honest I think that now is a very risky time to be investing into Bitcoin because the price is so high. If you look at the past in Bitcoin prices when there is a high value for Bitcoin a coin generally tends to drop in value in the subsequent months. Therefore, I think that in the coming months we will see a drop in Bitcoin price. In order to maximize your investment and to get as much profit as you can out of it I think that you should rather wait until the bear market hits Bitcoin and then purchase the coin. This could happen in the coming weeks or even in the coming months however finding the right point when first is all about having patience.

To be honest I think that now is a very risky time to be investing into Bitcoin because the price is so high. If you look at the past in Bitcoin prices when there is a high value for Bitcoin a coin generally tends to drop in value in the subsequent months. Therefore, I think that in the coming months we will see a drop in Bitcoin price. In order to maximize your investment and to get as much profit as you can out of it I think that you should rather wait until the bear market hits Bitcoin and then purchase the coin. This could happen in the coming weeks or even in the coming months however finding the right point when first is all about having patience.
Okay, Bitcoin isn't encouraging at all. The price is on the drop, I'll wait till it correlates then I'll know if I'll invest again or wait for my previous investment to go up. At the moment the market seems unpredictable.

There is no right time to invest. There is no wrong time to invest as well.
Business is risk and if you are afraid of taking this risk you will never make profit.
It is good to see investment at all times as something you have to do anytime you have the capital to invest. Whether it is a favourable time or not.

I don't have more idea about this .
I don't think there was ever a bad time to invest into bitcoin. From the year 2016 bitcoin as shown go and steady growth so therefore its always a good time to invest into bitcoin only you have to try invest early just to have gain

Bitcoin is a long hold process. If your goal to buy bitcoin is short term then it is not and if its for long term hold. then go. Base on the current supply and circulating supply and other things to consider of bitcoin's price, it is not yet the highest tip bitcoin can achieve.

Bitcoin is a long hold process. If your goal to buy bitcoin is short term then it is not and if its for long term hold. then go. Base on the current supply and circulating supply and other things to consider of bitcoin's price, it is not yet the highest tip bitcoin can achieve.
Okay, i heard you right I'll be utilizing the long time investment plan of Bitcoin. I don't want to embark on the short time investment cos it may not yield me the interest I'm looking for. At the moment, I'm just speculating around the price, and see next what I'll be doing.

Okay, Bitcoin isn't encouraging at all. The price is on the drop, I'll wait till it correlates then I'll know if I'll invest again or wait for my previous investment to go up. At the moment the market seems unpredictable.
Yeah, the market is not looking very good at the moment to be honest. But it is a good idea to wait it out. When it comes tot the cryptocurrency trading and making investments it is always best not to rush a decision in any way because then you are ensuring that you are making a decision with all the facts in place. People that rush into trade decisions often can result in losses. So it is good to take your time before making that decision.

Yeah, the market is not looking very good at the moment to be honest. But it is a good idea to wait it out. When it comes tot the cryptocurrency trading and making investments it is always best not to rush a decision in any way because then you are ensuring that you are making a decision with all the facts in place. People that rush into trade decisions often can result in losses. So it is good to take your time before making that decision.
Thanks a lot for the suggestion towards my burden. I will hold on with my investment knowing too well that the market isn't favourable at the moment. I won't rush things i will wait just as I've said earlier. The price is still on the verge of correction, so i don't know if it will increase or decrease till the speculation is over.

For today

I think for today, this is not the right time to invest to buy bit coins. I have seen that from yesterday although value of Bitcoin is decreasing but chances are there to decrease more. I have lost my 50 dollars. That's why I'm suggesting you this.
It's unwise to invest in Bitcoin presently. I think it's wise for someone to settle down and analyze the signal flow of the currency. Bitcoin is really fluctuating at the moment. Just calm down for now.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion towards my burden. I will hold on with my investment knowing too well that the market isn't favourable at the moment. I won't rush things i will wait just as I've said earlier. The price is still on the verge of correction, so i don't know if it will increase or decrease till the speculation is over.
Not a problem at all. I hope that you manage to make up the losses that you have. Think about it in this light, for those that bought Bitcoin when it was at 20k at the end of 2017, they had to wait three year, until the end of last year until they saw a profit. This was a very long time to wait in order to see a profit, however the profit did come out eventually. It is just as a matter of waiting it out. After all you invested in the king of crypto. It is the cryptocurrency that probably has the most potential seeing as though it is the face of the cryptocurrency field.

Not a problem at all. I hope that you manage to make up the losses that you have. Think about it in this light, for those that bought Bitcoin when it was at 20k at the end of 2017, they had to wait three year, until the end of last year until they saw a profit. This was a very long time to wait in order to see a profit, however the profit did come out eventually. It is just as a matter of waiting it out. After all you invested in the king of crypto. It is the cryptocurrency that probably has the most potential seeing as though it is the face of the cryptocurrency field.
Hmm, waiting for such time for it to increase its discouraging. I can't just wait such lengthy time to get profit from my investment. I will rather learn trading, to cut my investment short and trade the remaining one to see if I will make my capital back with some profit.

Base on the way Bitcoin price is fluctuating and gradually going down in price value. Currently at $32k, its been two weeks now it isn't crossing the $30-37k threshold. After seeing its steady bullish run cut short during first week of January, that got to $40k. Assume such bullish run continued by now the coin would have been around $50k per token. I know a lot of persons here are feeling skeptical and nervous and not willing to go on an investment, just waiting for its correlation. I'm also skeptical too, that's why i brought this before you to know if I should go on and invest or hold to my investment. Waiting for it to go on correlation before investing.

Which one do you want me to do now? wait for it to go on correlation or still invest on it, hoping it tops up.
I think this is not the right time to buy Bitcoin because it might still go down trend. I'd rather wait for bitcoin to come down to about $20 before I buy. If you wants to invest in Bitcoin I'd advised you to wait till next year.

There are many reasons to invest in Bitcoin after understanding the market and risks. Anthony Denier, CEO of Financial, considers digital assets like bitcoins to be useful for portfolio diversification. ... Since the most recent halving was in May 2020, he believes that now is a good time to invest.Bitcoin is still considered by most to be a risky investment and you should never invest more than you can afford to lose. That being said, highly volatile assets do tend to have greater potential for return (matched by its potential for incredible loss).

Right now chances for short term investors are a bit lower because of the struggle bitcoin price is really facing now. But for long term investment, it is very profitable to buy them this time and never be ready to sell them anytime soon but for the long run.

Hmmmm. This is a hard fact question everyone needs to be sure of. Well, one can't say it isn't the right time to invest and one can't say it actually is. The drop in value might in the end serve as a test of faith or perhaps as an indicator that didn't you see it coming. One just has to be smart with it.
Post automatically merged:

Hmmmm. This is a hard fact question everyone needs to be sure of. Well, one can't say it isn't the right time to invest and one can't say it actually is. The drop in value might in the end serve as a test of faith or perhaps as an indicator that didn't you see it coming. One just has to be smart with it.

Yes of course, it is the reigning currency now as we speak. Those that invested in it years ago are cashing out in billions now. This is another opportunity to tread that line because tomorrow is pregnant and you will be happy you made that decision.

There is a big future in Crypto world and I think currently the best investment for long term investors should be Bitcoin. Looking at the situation of things and how there have been increase in the coins since the inception of Covid-19 it would be advisable to invest in that market and be watchful of the fall and rice in the coin.

It depends of the type of investment you want to go into, you can invest in short term now if you want to, remember few days ago bitcoin was fluctuating between $33k and $35k, people who invested or traded on short, has been cashing out due to it fluctuations. But if you want to go on long trade, you might have to wait for now.

Post automatically merged:

I agree with your thoughts, it is hard now for one to actualize where next the price will be. If its safe or not, for one to invest and make dividends through it. I'm just keeping calm i won't dive into the investment of Bitcoin, i still have one still crashing down every passing day cos of the drop down in price of Bitcoin.

There are many reasons to invest in Bitcoin after understanding the market and risks. Anthony Denier, CEO of Webull Financial, considers digital assets like bitcoins to be useful for portfolio diversification. ... Since the most recent halving was in May 2020, he believes that now is a good time to invest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back