What's new

Do you think its wise to invest in Bitcoin now??

I think it's the best opportunity and right time to invest in bitcoin as now it's price have dropped upto - 10% from the last 72 hours, i think you will not get another chance to buy bitcoin at this cheaper rates.
Hmm, I don't think the price will be going up either, it will still go down a little while based on my own view. I want it to drop more so I'll invest when it is well adrift, so I'll make my own profit when it starts going up again.

Base on the way Bitcoin price is fluctuating and gradually going down in price value. Currently at $32k, its been two weeks now it isn't crossing the $30-37k threshold. After seeing its steady bullish run cut short during first week of January, that got to $40k. Assume such bullish run continued by now the coin would have been around $50k per token. I know a lot of persons here are feeling skeptical and nervous and not willing to go on an investment, just waiting for its correlation. I'm also skeptical too, that's why i brought this before you to know if I should go on and invest or hold to my investment. Waiting for it to go on correlation before investing.

Which one do you want me to do now? wait for it to go on correlation or still invest on it, hoping it tops up.
Investing in bitcoin right now is a very good and smart decision because the value of bitcoin is also very low so I think it would be a wise decision to invest in it right now and just investing in it when it It would be a great decision to sell this time. It would be a very good decision to invest in it now.

A lot of people are finding it difficult now to invest in bitcoin because of the recent drop in bitcoin, even people that have money in their wallet are panicking and due to that some are trying to take out their bitcoin from their wallet because they feel bitcoin might even drop further any moment from now, but for me I think it's the best time to invest, it's normal for coin to drop at some point but compared to how strong bitcoin it if you willing to invest now you might be even lucky to earn double your investment because I believe bitcoin is going to shoot up incredibly this period.

Bitcoin was the best performing asset class as the chart below shows. Gold and equities were crushed in comparison. The Bitcoin performance has not escaped the notice of Wall Street analysts, investors and companies.

If you're sure that money won't be needed in the next year or two, the best thing to do would be to hodl a significant amount of Bitcoin.

If the market goes for another bull run, it may never come down to this low price again.

Bitcoin has seen dramatic run-ups in price followed by some painful crashes but has consistently retained a significant portion of its previous gains every time it plummets. Since its inception, Bitcoin was the 1st digital asset to beget the current ecosystem of cryptos. For quite a while, it grew an underground following of investors who saw its future as a possible replacement to the physical monetary system.

Mehn! I'm just confused, I don't want a situation whereby I put all my money into it and It will varnish within a split seconds. I just downloaded luno app yesterday to learn about the flow! But seeing this is such a heartbreak for me....although have not invest in It though.

I do not see anything wrong with investing in bitcoins now because from all the things I've been observing about bitcoins and other cryptocurrency I come to find out that bitcoins and etheruleum is the only cryptocurrency that I've been moving upward and has never come down so much that people start running away,bitcoins are the best cryptocurrency to invest on because they have been having a lot of uptrend day by day.
Post automatically merged:

I do not see anything wrong with investing in bitcoins now because from all the things I've been observing about bitcoins and other cryptocurrency I come to find out that bitcoins and etheruleum is the only cryptocurrency that I've been moving upward and has never come down so much that people start running away,bitcoins are the best cryptocurrency to invest on because they have been having a lot of uptrend day by day.

Investing in bitcoin right now is a very good and smart decision because the value of bitcoin is also very low so I think it would be a wise decision to invest in it right now and just investing in it when it It would be a great decision to sell this time. It would be a very good decision to invest in it now.
Hmm, I'm still feeling skeptical about investing now. I see it like dropping down sooner before going up again. Now its still good to invest into, but I want it to fall again. Then i will invest on it on a long run, hoping it will yield me considerable amount of profit during the course of saving it.

In my perspective and prediction about Bitcoin I can say that this is time to invest on Bitcoin because I believe that it will raise up back. Now, Bitcoin is $32k and i believe it that why I just invested on it because it will soon raise up and if it not raise up I will not withdraw it.

The Stock Market. The most common and arguably most beneficial place for an investor to put their money is into the stock market. Investment Bonds. Mutual Funds. Savings Accounts. Physical Commodities.

I would suggest that those who are impatient can go ahead and invest but the possibility of it going lower seems to be there, so if I have to invest, then, I would prefer to do that at the least possible amount it can get to.

I don't think there was ever a bad time to invest into bitcoin. From the year 2016 bitcoin as shown go and steady growth so therefore its always a good time to invest into bitcoin only you have to try invest early just to have gain
Their are times you will invest on Bitcoin and the investment won't bring you returns rather steady decrease of your coins. Unless you saved it for the long time, that's when you'll start getting something from your investment. Bitcoin improves unexpectedly and also go down unexpectedly too. So you need to watch how the market is going, and the statistics around Bitcoin before investing.

Now is not the best time to invest in bitcoin, because as it is the price is dropping, when I checked few days ago it was about N17M, as at today it has dropped to N15M, so it's better to wait for some time, but if you have intension of buying to hold for a long period of time then it's okay.

Well, for an investor that knows what he is doing, he will figure out that now is the time to invest in Bitcoin. There is no way Bitcoin will rise the way it did and not experience a little fall at some point. This is the time Bitcoin is experiencing that fall, so wise investors know that the best time to invest in Bitcoin is now.

For long term investors it's better to invest in bitcoin now! The price will surely appreciate with time, I know what my gain would've been by now I had invested when bitcoin was $9,000, so I'll urge you to grab that opportunity now to invest, if there's enough money also invest in Ethereum and litecoin.

If you think of it is as an investment, sure you should invest now. Bitcoin is now popular crypto currencies , who knows in the near future bitcoin will hit 100k.

Currently as a new investor? I think yeah, because the price is kind of low and unstable, so buying bitcoin right now can be done easier than anytime before, the issue is that you don't know if it's going to drop more or not

Base on the way Bitcoin price is fluctuating and gradually going down in price value. Currently at $32k, its been two weeks now it isn't crossing the $30-37k threshold. After seeing its steady bullish run cut short during first week of January, that got to $40k. Assume such bullish run continued by now the coin would have been around $50k per token. I know a lot of persons here are feeling skeptical and nervous and not willing to go on an investment, just waiting for its correlation. I'm also skeptical too, that's why i brought this before you to know if I should go on and invest or hold to my investment. Waiting for it to go on correlation before investing.

Which one do you want me to do now? wait for it to go on correlation or still invest on it, hoping it tops up.
I would never tell you to do that. I have been seeing a lot of fluctuations in the price of bitcoin for the last few days. If the price of childhood remains the same, we will stop trading. The rest of the cryptocurrency accompanies only when it is static, so I think it must be static, which will benefit the rest of the cryptocurrency trade.

I would never tell you to do that. I have been seeing a lot of fluctuations in the price of bitcoin for the last few days. If the price of childhood remains the same, we will stop trading. The rest of the cryptocurrency accompanies only when it is static, so I think it must be static, which will benefit the rest of the cryptocurrency trade.
And we know the price cannot remain the same. Fluctuations is normal, it will fall and rise it won't remain static. If it remains static that means no gain for it. The gain there its when the price go up and down, the volatile nature of it makes us have hope of gaining through it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back