What's new

Do you think its wise to invest in Bitcoin now??

Investing into bitcoin is now proving never, I would have probably been swimming in millions if I had invested earlier which I'm greatly regretting right now because I had all the opportunity and resources to do so back then, but it's never too late to invest now which I'm already contemplating on.

With the price of bitcoin at an all time high of $47k I don't think this is the right time to invest in bitcoin. It would be better to wait for the price to come down before investing anything. If you invest now you will only miss the chance to make more profits when the price fluctuates.

Investing in Bitcoin now would be a bad idea because the price is on a high side and you would investing with a huge amount of money. You should wait for it to take a huge dip ( that is if it would ever) and then invest before it starts climbing up again. There is really never a wrong and right time to invest .

It is a wise thing to do to invest in bitcoin as the price of bitcoin continues to soar higher on a daily basis even if the price fall within weeks it will rise again. Biggest bitcoin investment is the best investment one put his money into in cryptocurrency and not regret in future.

Same question was thrown years back and the most prominent answer then was no but look at where the coin is now.
So to me the answer is yes if you have the means to but you should note that it should be on a short term basis.

To me, for long term investment, this should be the right time for individual to invest in bitcoin and always remember that the more risks you can, the more profit or lost that you can make as a result. this therefore implies that as the price of bitcoin increase, those who bought bitcion at low price are lucky to gain much profit if the rate is high.

investing on bitcoin right now, i don't think it's advisable, i think bitcoin is already at its peak, so it is advisable to invest on other coin like eth, ltc, xrp and other coin.

I think you are right that bitcoin is not the best currency in this day and age because it is growing day by day.The people who took this currency have doubled their currency. There is still a chance to read this currency, so we should invest in it and buy it.

But as an expert trader you know the format you'll utilize at least to cover up your daily losses with a profit in a day. It is quite overwhelming to see the emergence of those coins into into the Cryptocurrency trading. They make trading more and more difficult at times.

For me that’s the easy investment that is easy in the world ,which an individual place his or her income in Bitcoin,if buys Bitcoin when it drops to the affordable price then you buy after some hours or days or months then you sell it.

To me for long term investors , this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin , because the price of Bitcoin will rise in coming years. Institutions are investing big in it. Imagine Grayscale having 3% of the 21 million Bitcoin in existence ,and they intend to holdl it for long

Since September 2020, the price of bitcoin has steadily increased, fueled by demand from investors. If you spend, be prepared to lose some of your money or all of it. Crypto investing is not traditional. But the Bitcoin price is going steady so far, so I think it would be nice to invest now.

I hear that a big investor named Morgan Stanley is considering to buy worth $150 billions of bitcoins. Nothing is certain yet, but if this to happen, the price of bitcoin will surely increase big time. Hoping the investment will take place.

Bitcoin is an incredibly volatile investment, so it's not for the faint of heart. While it has seen an impressive upward trend over the past several months, nobody knows how long that will last. The cryptocurrency has experienced wild price fluctuations in the past, sometimes losing up to 80% of its value.

Its not wise at all because federal government has placed an embargo on crypto currency in my country, they believe that its the crypto currency that its crypto currency that makes the dollar to be rised.

according to my own point of view, I believe it is wise for you to invest in Bitcoin at any time, this is because bitcoin remain one of the best investment in cryptocurrency I understand the situation right now in the country is affecting cryptocurrency but I still believe it is wise to invest in Bitcoin
Post automatically merged:

according to my own point of view, I believe it is wise for you to invest in Bitcoin at any time, this is because bitcoin remain one of the best investment in cryptocurrency I understand the situation right now in the country is affecting cryptocurrency but I still believe it is wise to invest in Bitcoin

You can undoubtedly exchange bitcoin for money or resources like gold in a flash with extraordinarily low charges. The high liquidity related with bitcoin makes it an extraordinary venture vessel in case you're searching for momentary benefit. Computerized monetary standards may likewise be a drawn out speculation because of their high market interest.

Bitcoin might be acquiring fame at this moment, however that by itself doesn't make it a savvy venture. Before you put away any cash, consider your capacity to bear hazard. On the off chance that you have cash to consume and will hazard it, it could merit the bet. In any case, for most financial backers, it's ideal to avoid Bitcoin for this moment.

There are many reasons to invest in Bitcoin after understanding the market and risks. Anthony Denier, CEO of Webull Financial, considers digital assets like bitcoins to be useful for portfolio diversification. ... Since the most recent halving was in May 2020, he believes that now is a good time to invest.

Yeah I still think investing in bitcoins is still a good idea presently if you can afford to purchase one or a bit of one because I think it is presently the top bitcoin with the prospect of more increase value.

I have been following cryptocurrency prices especially Bitcoin, Bitcoincash and Litecoin. I can specifically tell you that it is neve to late to invest in them. Bitcoin will still be increasing in price and it will still be going higher than this. Cryptocurrency is the future and the future is here

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back