What's new

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

This is generally quite natural when it comes to looking at sites in which you can earn online. There are many scam sites that are out there and in order to be able to find a good and reliable platform by which you can earn you need to be able to go through this scam sites and learn from your mistakes before finding a legit site. For example, there are platforms that I have used before coming to this forum and whilst I have wasted time on them in the past the earning opportunity that I have now since being introduced to this platform is much greater than it would have been.
The first online platform that I used during my early days as a freelance writer was Forum Coin if I remembered correctly. It was the freelance paid to post site that I wasn't able to earn money from after investing my precious time writing on the site. I think it was more like I lost interest working on the site and I just left.

I see the answer on the forum that you have made has been rather straight forward and there's not much to take from it apart from these simple yes or no answer. Whilst it is good to engage with this platform and its users, I just want to let you know that there are certain foods that revolve around how many words or characters need to be within your post in order for you to be eligible to earn. Therefore, I just want to ensure that you are aware of this for future posting that you may make. All the best moving forward.

That's a very tedious task even though it can be possible it requires a lot of time....it means the person will have to dedicate about 12 hours everyday working online which might not be possible... One can actually leverage on the referral options to make such amount a week

No 30$ is not possible earning in one week. It is very difficult if you make target it, you will hard work on more than one websites. You will give almost 12 to 15 hours to achieve such goal that is too much difficult. You may face many problems as health lost or many other of sites.

It's actually possible but really stressful. It all depends on the amount of time and energy you are willing to invest. And you shouldn't also depend on one site to make that amount. You also have to get the Right sites willing to pay you good amounts of money as some sites pay peanuts for huge amount of work. That can be depressing and discouraging.

That's a very tedious task even though it can be possible it requires a lot of time....it means the person will have to dedicate about 12 hours everyday working online which might not be possible... One can actually leverage on the referral options to make such amount a week
From my experience working on paid to post website for years now as a freelance writer, it's very hard for one site to pay you $30 in a week unless there are certain privileges you have on the site that allows you to earn more than usual. Another thing would be that you don't sleep for that one week, so it's 24 hours work multiply by 7 days.

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.
Just like you have accentuated, it is extremely difficult to earn $30 a week from a paid to post site. Even when many sites are combined you would be found wanting to meet up with the respective tasks that are necessary to earn such amount of money. In other words, you might not have the time needed for such activity as it would require you to work all day and night. Also, most paid to post site do not pay well per day, so it becomes highly difficult to make huge gains from them in a week or month.

Actually it is not easy to make such amount of money in paid to post sites. 30$ a week is realizable but you are going to devote a longer working hours to it in other to achieve up to 30 dollars weekly.

Just like you have accentuated, it is extremely difficult to earn $30 a week from a paid to post site. Even when many sites are combined you would be found wanting to meet up with the respective tasks that are necessary to earn such amount of money. In other words, you might not have the time needed for such activity as it would require you to work all day and night. Also, most paid to post site do not pay well per day, so it becomes highly difficult to make huge gains from them in a week or month.
That's true, not all paid to post site pays higher for activities. Some pay higher some pay lower too. Even when combined we can still find it difficult to amaze $30 in a week working through them.

Actually it is not easy to make such amount of money in paid to post sites. 30$ a week is realizable but you are going to devote a longer working hours to it in other to achieve up to 30 dollars weekly.
This is exactly my point of view from how possible it is to make such amount of money. If care isn't taken, you may have to work all day and not do another thing for you to be able to make the amount $30 within one week. Although, if you work Fiverr and have good gigs, you may make more but it depends on how often you get orders.

Absolutely that is very much possible only if you joined multiple platforms that pays great cash, that's a big money for a day but I guess it will be reached within the day if you give full time . And specially if you have a talent in writing which means a lot of people will be interested.

Absolutely that is very much possible only if you joined multiple platforms that pays great cash, that's a big money for a day but I guess it will be reached within the day if you give full time . And specially if you have a talent in writing which means a lot of people will be interested.
I can remember when I was able to make $45 within 5 days because I had 3 jobs simultaneously from 3 different online freelance website where I worked. Completing all the work within 5 days paid me $45 and it was such a great week for me. The only problem is that such work doesn't come regularly.

This may be possible but I will be very difficult to make such amount per week. With the situation of things, the highest you can make one pay to past forum cannot be more than $2 even if you devote about 18 hours of your day which is not practicable. To make $30 a week we mean you have registered on about 10 pay to post forum and you're posting fully on the every day. I don't think this is possible because even if you don't have any other thing you are doing aside that you may still want to take some rest.

This may be possible but I will be very difficult to make such amount per week. With the situation of things, the highest you can make one pay to past forum cannot be more than $2 even if you devote about 18 hours of your day which is not practicable. To make $30 a week we mean you have registered on about 10 pay to post forum and you're posting fully on the every day. I don't think this is possible because even if you don't have any other thing you are doing aside that you may still want to take some rest.
I very much understand the statistics which you have just used to calculate what one would be able to earn from this forum specifically. But one who want to earn $30 plus from freelance work won't be limited to one source of work. For me, making use of more options is the best way to make that amount of money in a week.

Earning such an amount weekly on a paid to post platform is somehow impossible. Not trying to be pessimistic but it's logically not possible. Though there are some paid to post platforms that offer reasonable bucks.

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.
I think it is not possible to earn $30 in a day but you can earn maximum $10 in a day if you are working on 3 to 5 sites together.
Want to pay to right side can give you $2 or $3 in a whole day so if you are working on five sites you can earn $15 per day.

I believe you can make that here since you are a VIP member. However, the only concern would be if there is not a sufficient threads for you to reply on or if you don't have enough ideas to make a thread. Not to mention it is time consuming. Though you may also include other post to paid forums that you are working on. Nevertheless, it is quite challenging to reach $30 a week.
VIP members can only reply to 5 posts a an hour. Even it is difficult to make 30$ using this membership. I think the only way to make 30 dollars a week is to use multiple sites. It is very hard to earn from one site a week.
Post automatically merged:

I believe you can make that here since you are a VIP member. However, the only concern would be if there is not a sufficient threads for you to reply on or if you don't have enough ideas to make a thread. Not to mention it is time consuming. Though you may also include other post to paid forums that you are working on. Nevertheless, it is quite challenging to reach $30 a week.
VIP members can only reply to 5 posts a an hour. Even it is difficult to make 30$ using this membership. I think the only way to make 30 dollars a week is to use multiple sites. It is very hard to earn from one site a week.

Earning such an amount weekly on a paid to post platform is somehow impossible. Not trying to be pessimistic but it's logically not possible. Though there are some paid to post platforms that offer reasonable bucks.
In as much as it looks impossible or very hard, it's what most people are looking up to because it's a very good pay out. Imagine getting to earn such big money on weekly basis, a lot of people will definitely pick interest in working online because it surely worth it.
Post automatically merged:

In as much as it looks impossible or very hard, it's what most people are looking up to because it's a very good pay out. Imagine getting to earn such big money on weekly basis, a lot of people will definitely pick interest in working online because it surely worth it.

It is very possible to earn up to $30 every week with the two most platforms but you have to work your ass out. I think if one can combine up to 3 paid to post site it will be very easy to make up to $30 or more weekly

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back