What's new

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

VIP members can only reply to 5 posts a an hour. Even it is difficult to make 30$ using this membership. I think the only way to make 30 dollars a week is to use multiple sites. It is very hard to earn from one site a week.
Post automatically merged:

VIP members can only reply to 5 posts a an hour. Even it is difficult to make 30$ using this membership. I think the only way to make 30 dollars a week is to use multiple sites. It is very hard to earn from one site a week.
Sadly, the perks included for VIP membership has change a while ago. Back when I made this post, it was unlimited earnings. Though it was still challenging to achieve $30 a week even with unlimited earnings perks or other forum sites.

Sadly, the perks included for VIP membership has change a while ago. Back when I made this post, it was unlimited earnings. Though it was still challenging to achieve $30 a week even with unlimited earnings perks or other forum sites.

It is very possible to earn up to $30 every week with the two most platforms but you have to work your ass out. I think if one can combine up to 3 paid to post site it will be very easy to make up to $30 or more weekly
Exactly, you will have to work more often than the normal poster on the paid to post platform before making such amount of money would be realistic effort. Some people think it's easy but believe it's not because I'm speaking from experience.

I think it is not possible to earn $30 in a day but you can earn maximum $10 in a day if you are working on 3 to 5 sites together.
Want to pay to right side can give you $2 or $3 in a whole day so if you are working on five sites you can earn $15 per day.
I don't think their is any high paying paid to post sites that you'll earn that amount on a daily basis. Even if you are steady all day commenting and creating threads, you can't still match that daily number you quoted.

I don't think their is any high paying paid to post sites that you'll earn that amount on a daily basis. Even if you are steady all day commenting and creating threads, you can't still match that daily number you quoted.
Some statistics don't just add up from my point of view. Yes, it's truly important we make money but for one who's been working online for years now, actively posting on 2 to 3 sites all day without rest is almost killing. If you try it, I doubt you can be able to keep up with it and not break down.

For example at bizdustry if you make thread and posting 10 times a day at the end you will have atleast 2 dollars.
Similarly if you have 5 forums like this gou will earn 10 dollars per day. But it requires too much effort.
Personally i can handle only two forums completely.

For example at bizdustry if you make thread and posting 10 times a day at the end you will have atleast 2 dollars.
Similarly if you have 5 forums like this gou will earn 10 dollars per day. But it requires too much effort.
Personally i can handle only two forums completely.
The truth is that you can hardly see forums that offer what this Bizdustry offers in terms of post numbers you can make in a day. Most forums points payment is very poor, and that's the major problem. Also the number of hours you will invest daily will weigh you down with stress.

The truth is that you can hardly see forums that offer what this Bizdustry offers in terms of post numbers you can make in a day. Most forums points payment is very poor, and that's the major problem. Also the number of hours you will invest daily will weigh you down with stress.
Yes you are right so that's why I am saying only two phones are enough to work and we should not work on more than two phones at a time because in one form you are giving about 10 minutes in every hour and if you are working on two phones you are giving 20 minutes so you need 40 minutes to relax.

If i were to be in another continent , i may perhaps say yes with an average of 5 survey available to do daily from a combination of 4 to 5 survey sites. But as I'm not in such country with such priviledge of much access to survey, I can tell you its not possible right from in Nigeria.Even if you combine 10 survey site

It depends on how good the site is and how friendly the site is to use if the site is very easy to navigate then it's possible for you to make $30 per week on PTC sites and then if you hard working you can also make the same amount

In as much as it looks impossible or very hard, it's what most people are looking up to because it's a very good pay out. Imagine getting to earn such big money on weekly basis, a lot of people will definitely pick interest in working online because it surely worth it.

In as much as it looks impossible or very hard, it's what most people are looking up to because it's a very good pay out. Imagine getting to earn such big money on weekly basis, a lot of people will definitely pick interest in working online because it is surely worth it.
Exactly, if I could earn such an amount of money online, in the comfort of my home, I see no reason why I cannot give it my full attention and put everything else aside. But I have a platform that pays me $5 a day though.

Exactly, if I could earn such an amount of money online, in the comfort of my home, I see no reason why I cannot give it my full attention and put everything else aside. But I have a platform that pays me $5 a day though.
Exactly, it's what we are all looking with paid to post website. It never gets any better than this when you get to earn more money online from doing such. It's nice to hear that you have a platform that pays you $5 in day. It means that site pays you more than $30 in a week.

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.
Yes, I think it is possible but it all depends on the number of posts per day the PAId sites allow their users to post, also it depends on how much they pay per post and their withdrawals frequency. I was made use of a paid to post site where I earned 8$ daily but it was very hectic and so tedious.

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.
Yes, I think it is possible but it all depends on the number of posts per day the PAId sites allow their users to post, also it depends on how much they pay per post and their withdrawals frequency. I was made use of a paid to post site where I earned 8$ daily but it was very hectic and so tedious.

Most paid to post website where one can earn dollars from don't offer higher post slots in a day. This is the very big challenge facing those working on such paying website, but if the posting slots is high, then making more than $30 is quite possible.

It is very possible in today's world of digital information processing where people get paid even more than that. I think bizdustry is a typical example of the content. We have some out there that are also cool.

For me paid to post site is not easy to earn up to that you must be committed online for the whole day. But depending on some sites which pay higher per post with that may be one can raise up to $30 a day and even more if more effort is put in the job.

For me paid to post site is not easy to earn up to that you must be committed online for the whole day. But depending on some sites which pay higher per post with that may be one can raise up to $30 a day and even more if more effort is put in the job.
I have fortunate with some earning websites which are not paid to post website but other freelance websites where you are contracted to do a certain job, and once you have completed the job, they will pay you immediately. I have earned like $50 to $80 in 2 weeks.

I have fortunate with some earning websites which are not paid to post website but other freelance websites where you are contracted to do a certain job, and once you have completed the job, they will pay you immediately. I have earned like $50 to $80 in 2 weeks.
That's great how do I get to know such sites I need guidelines please

Making $30 a week is a task that seems very difficult to achieve. Though I had seen people make reasonable amount of money from paid to post websites but $30 is a road to long to walk in a week.

That's great how do I get to know such sites I need guidelines please
Have you heard anything about the online freelance website called Fiverr? It's one of the biggest freelance website where you can sell your services and make a good deal of money. There are freelancers who sells their article writing services for $200.

I think that's possible because this site for example got a VIP section where you are paid higher than the ordinary members. You can even earn above that by joining other similar sites.
Joining paid to post sites is a great way to make money especially for beginners who are just coming into make money online world. You also have to dedicate your time because hard work is required.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back