What's new

Do you think HYIP programs are good option for earn more cash from internet ?

HYIP is a risky game especially when you don't know the owners of the site. You can wake up the next morning and the site is gone. Most HYIPs will only pay your initial investment before collapsing; for some, you won't even be lucky enough to get back your investment.
Its a very risky game , many people who have loss huge amount are always taking the necessary precaution because they know that they would be in high loss with hyip platform

Oh well, everyone with their strategies, I'm sure the admin thinks that knowledge is power so to know is better to avoid it while some others would think that ignorance is a bliss, as what you don't know can't hurt you, what do you think?
HYIP sites are just like the gambling ones, you will be addicted to them, and you won't stop investing, and that's the issue.

I don't know what's it like these days but back in the days when I was investing on hyip, I was earning really. I lost money on some hyip but I was also earning money on others.

Most of the hyip sites are not actually an avenue to invest in,because the success rate is usually low cmpared to those that gained,and if you are not amoung the owners who uses others investment to get gain,you might get your hand burnt.

In my opinion it is possible to earn cash from HYIPs but you need to have knowledge and know who are owners and their previous projects.
What do you think ?
I have come to realise that 99% of HYIP sites are mostly scam that dupe people of their hard earned money, since a friend of mine was scammed twice ,i have never tried avoiding them.

I think you can earn a reasonable amount from hype programs so long you are not greedy and you do not put in more than you can afford to loose.

I can only advise someone to go for high yield investments program if it happens that they have much cash to spare. This program is get rich quick scheme and it is pretty much easier to lose money with it.

That's not a good option for me when it comes to earning reward online, especially ponzi. But trading digital coins is a reasonable way of earning money online.

High yield investment programs popularly known as what we call HYIP are not in any way a good way to earn money for oneself. It is a very dangerous and highly risky type of investment that is based on unrealistic businesses

High yield investment programs popularly known as what we call HYIP are not in any way a good way to earn money for oneself. It is a very dangerous and highly risky type of investment that is based on unrealistic businesses
Until now I am wondering why there are still willing victims of HYIP sites. Maybe that is already due to greed that they are blinded in investing because their focus is on the high earnings that is promised. When will the internet be regulated? Regulation is what we need.

I have tries many and they are just a waste of time and resources because they are fake and not even worth trying because it's a waste of time.

Bro see it this way, the money one person invests is used to pay another person (usually an older person in the network). What if when you invest, no one comes to join anymore - that's why you should reconsider

High yield investment program is not a good way to make money online just because of the fact that a lot of the high yield investment program are scam

Overall more people lose money than the people earning them, and the person with the most profits is always the site owner, so unless you're in that small group of people who profit a little bit by risking their money, you'd be making losses, and that's really not something I'd want to get into.
Multiple do not trust in HYIP site because you have lost their money on that site they see it as a Ponzi scheme and also a way of scamming people of their money.

I make this clear statement here that high yield investment programs are never a good platform to make money online. They should not be something you should even invest the least of your finances into even

HYIP investment sure like ponzi, is simply trash. They aren't given us incentive for Investing, rather they are taking from is and denting our online progress.

Write your reply...I think most people looses Money than people earnings, and the person with the most profits is always the site owner, so unless you're in that small group of people who profit little bit by risky their mony

No, I don't think they are good: I think they are bad. There are many possibilities to get scammed. Maybe, the only secure way to earn from a hyip (secure in quotation marks) is to participate when the hyip is a newborn and stop to use it after having claimed for the first (and only) payment. Remembering that longer the hyip in the web, higher the probability of being scammed. In any way, I strongly prefer to avoid hyip at all, including the newborn ones.

One shouldn't see HYIPs as long term investment assets as it's liable to crash anytime,one thing I've noticed is that only the early birds profit the most

Most of the offers the HYIP promotes are usually too good to be true and the real fact is that even if the first set of people make it big through HYIP, there is no assurance that the next set of people will make it out of it because most of these HYIPs will finally crash.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back