What's new

Do you think HYIP programs are good option for earn more cash from internet ?

No, you are more likely to lose all your money if you invest it to hyips. Smart contracts and cryptocurrency investments are better options, Hyips can go and run with your money at the first day of launching. You probably won't be able to see one that will last for a week.

I think HYIP investment is good for some people, but them usually get afraid to invest in this kind of initiative, so we need to very careful before we can invest in any business or any thing.

I know that you're a lover of the HYIP sites haha but I don't like them anymore because it's something fake and not trusted.
Nop... I hate HYIP SITES. Illegal, scam sites... The owners cheat people by offering high reward on investment and then run away after few days. This is not the best method but only waste of time and money. I don't recommend these sites to earn .You can check other methods to earn money but not Hyip sites.

To be honest, making money online is not as easy as it looks when written or spelt out… Is even more difficult than I thought, especially when you are new to the world of trying to make money… I wouldn’t want to discourage you because I do know that there are legitimate ways to make money online since I have made a few bucks for being online.

The mere mention of HYIP or High Yield Investment Program gives me the picture of a scam site or scamming business. When the investment is too good to be true expect it to be false. In fairness to the proponents of HYIP they have the gall to fool people and they are somewhat successful because they succeed in getting victims no matter how few. The victims accept the offer out of greed in thinking that they will big bucks. Goodbye money.

I don't buy the idea of a iñvesting in HYIP, I Will rather invest in more visible investment than that,in the HYIP you hardly get involved all you get to know about is their policies and promises which can not be verified.

many times this matter has been brought to ground, many say it favours them, while others say otherwise
Some people have claimed to earn from them but I would not venture into that because a large number of Hyips that pay for some time only pay old investors from the new investors' money and I would not want to be caught amongst the users who never got his money back

Nothing is a good option when there is too much risk involved, you might win a bit in HYIP's, but trust me, you either lose a lot, or your referrals do, someone will surely get scammed when dealing with them

I believe it is a good option for making more money online but it does have its own risks, you never know when the owner will run away with your money. I was able to make fair amount of money using hyips in the last month, but I did lose some money as well.

No matter how good a hyip investment sounds,it's never a good way to earn money online. You're just contributing money to the owner of the platform. You can only survive hyip if you invest from day 1 and if you invest in low interest rate hyip platforms. Aside that,you're on a wild goose chase.

All High Yield Investment Programs are scam, the only difference is how long the content and when they shut down. In most cases they operate as long as they get new fools (read investors). The kind of return they promise cannot be fulfilled. They might be claiming to be investing in various projects, but that is a false claim

You can call me hyip veteran. I invested on a lot of hyip and was able to make some money. I did lose money on a couple of hyip but I was able to recover that losa from another hyip. However, now I am done with hyip.

There are some people out there who make HYIP their full time job, they don't do any other online money making programs except HYIP.

HYIP is capable of making you money if you know what you are doing. Before you invest in you need to follow aged HYIP monitors like Hyipbanker.com and Uhyip.com.

You will know the lastest paying HYIP programs from these two sites becuase they also invest in them.

Never invest hyip older than two weeks. And you should look for the one that pays you daily at least.

Hyip sites these days are not doing too well, a lot of negative reviews and fraudulent activities leveled up against them is really discouraging people to invest their money in there! Therefore I call on hyip site managers to sit up, and stop playing with people's lives it's dangerous.

The only way you can earn from high yield investment platform is if you are the very first batch that join the platform or if you are calculative. These people alway know when to run with people money so you Har to be smart as well.

hyip investment can be very profitable. With hyip you stand a chance of making lots of money while doing less work. But hyip can be very risky and you can loose a lot of money to it. I don't recommend hyip but if you feel it is something you want to try it, that is your choice.

Before i make a step to invest into hyip u really need to know what this kind of investment plaform is although i have hearing what others people opinion are to know whether it will be okay for me to invest my money. Honestly i really need to have a full detailed information of hyip

You may find reviews that say a certain hyip is legit. You may find good ratings on trust pilot or scam advisor, however, nature of hyip is to scam people. Sooner or later, all hyips will scam. The investment and earning modality of hyip itself is suspicions.

People do get money from HYIP program but they are very minute in number, it's the losers on most of the platform are much in number. My friend got free $45 through a supposed ponzi scheme that mines Ethereum but I tried the same website but it didn't open up one bit.

Concerning if hyip is a good option from earning money online. Well, you can be lucky with some of the hyip to pay you back your invested fee and more but I wouldn't advice an industry to venture into it because it will collapse sooner or later. What they do most times is to pay old investors with new investors funds

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back