What's new

Do you think HYIP programs are good option for earn more cash from internet ?

You can't earn from hyip platform ,or are you ready to give your money away for free. Then if you are not ready to do something like that dont invest on hyip platform
That's pure donating money to unknown or anonymous fraudulent people. If you one doesn't know what to do with money, they should just go to the motherless home and donate any amount there. It will be much appreciated than throwing it away to ponzi.

That's weird to read xD; what's your experience with the HYIP field? You look that you made a lot of money from that xD.
Lol, really weird. Hyip sites was the first online paying site I was exposed too so imagine my loss and my experience but I also made some profit but it can't be compared with the loss.

That's pure donating money to unknown or anonymous fraudulent people. If you one doesn't know what to do with money, they should just go to the motherless home and donate any amount there. It will be much appreciated than throwing it away to ponzi.
People who dont have what they want to do with their money are the one that invested in hyip platform , i cant recommend anyone to join

In my opinion it is possible to earn cash from HYIPs but you need to have knowledge and know who are owners and their previous projects.
What do you think ?
High yield investment programs are good but if you are not very careful with them, you will end up losing both your capital and the so called yield to the scammers

High yield investment programs are good but if you are not very careful with them, you will end up losing both your capital and the so called yield to the scammers
Invest what you can afford to lose , this should be your movement and target when it comes to investing in an hyip platform

A high-yield investment programme (HYIP) is a form of Ponzi scheme, an investment fraud that pays previous investors with money invested by new investors.

A high-yield investment programme (HYIP) is a form of Ponzi scheme, an investment fraud that pays previous investors with money invested by new investors.
These are the main component of the hyip platform. And those previous investors would turn broke and most times unable to sort their bills out after investing

Lol, really weird. Hyip sites was the first online paying site I was exposed too so imagine my loss and my experience but I also made some profit but it can't be compared with the loss.
That's the problem; if you engage in a project and lose money more than you profit from it, you should avoid losing more.

That's the problem; if you engage in a project and lose money more than you profit from it, you should avoid losing more.
True but the human mind can be tricky at times, because I was new to it I still kept feeling like continuing until I finally thought about the losses, sometimes it's good to be calculative.

HYIPs are a very poor option to choose form in getting cash from the internet. That environment is full of criminals and scams. Please steer clear for HYIPs

HYIPs are a very poor option to choose form in getting cash from the internet. That environment is full of criminals and scams. Please steer clear for HYIPs
Its full of scam ,rhose people who joins the hyip platform dosent know about that, by they are always getting scammed at the end

True but the human mind can be tricky at times, because I was new to it I still kept feeling like continuing until I finally thought about the losses, sometimes it's good to be calculative.
Some people like to risk; however, some never like to risk their money. HYIP, for me, is just for beginners to make some cents, nothing more.

In my opinion it is possible to earn cash from HYIPs but you need to have knowledge and know who are owners and their previous projects.
What do you think ?
No, in my opinion they are quite risky and I wouldn't invest a dime in them, what may be genuine at the beginning can end up folding up within the blink of an eye.

Some people like to risk; however, some never like to risk their money. HYIP, for me, is just for beginners to make some cents, nothing more.
you have said it all, hyip sites are mostly visited by begginers who are not yet aware of other platforms they can make money from, I guess one of the reason is because hyip sites often times get advertised a lot by the participants because of the mouth watering offers.

HYIP is a risky game especially when you don't know the owners of the site. You can wake up the next morning and the site is gone. Most HYIPs will only pay your initial investment before collapsing; for some, you won't even be lucky enough to get back your investment.

People who dont have what they want to do with their money are the one that invested in hyip platform , i cant recommend anyone to join
They want to double their funds, and earn passively online without knowing the source where their dividends comes from. Before you venture into any investment scheme. The question the investor needs to ask, what is the source of income to this investment scheme I'm throwing my funds into? Making researches about them gives one the edge to know if they're legit or not.

Instead of using that money or capital and putting it into an hyip program, why not just use it and by some shears somewhere and make real money instead

After a long time most hyip sites turn out not to be real and are scammed, although few of them might earn you little cash but at the long run you will discover that you are not paid as promised. I would rather invest in a legit site rather than risk any of the hyip sites
I can't risk it majority of people fall for their promises and they don't fullfill their promises scamming more people again which is very bad

you have said it all, hyip sites are mostly visited by begginers who are not yet aware of other platforms they can make money from, I guess one of the reason is because hyip sites often times get advertised a lot by the participants because of the mouth watering offers.
If you visited Beer money forum, you would find many HYIP sites there; the admin thinks that he could inform his members if they're scam or not; however, that's not the right thing to avoid your members from them.

If you visited Beer money forum, you would find many HYIP sites there; the admin thinks that he could inform his members if they're scam or not; however, that's not the right thing to avoid your members from them.
Oh well, everyone with their strategies, I'm sure the admin thinks that knowledge is power so to know is better to avoid it while some others would think that ignorance is a bliss, as what you don't know can't hurt you, what do you think?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back