What's new

Do you think HYIP programs are good option for earn more cash from internet ?

Overall more people lose money than the people earning them, and the person with the most profits is always the site owner, so unless you're in that small group of people who profit a little bit by risking their money, you'd be making losses, and that's really not something I'd want to get into.

This is quite true and that's why I don't trust these websites that promise one heaven on earth all in the name of investing with them. They are fake and not real and it is better to run very far away from them than spending all your time and energy investing.

H
In my opinion it is possible to earn cash from HYIPs but you need to have knowledge and know who are owners and their previous projects.
What do you think ?
HYIP pays really hight but in my own opinion i think they are traps.
If you do not want to loose your hard earned cash then don't go near them. I believe they are mostly scams.
I have fallen prey to them several times.

The thing is, they entice you by paying you at first, then you loose your guard, thinking they are genuine, and boom they escape. And you can't even trace them. That's how you bid your money farewell.

In my opinion it is possible to earn cash from HYIPs but you need to have knowledge and know who are owners and their previous projects.
What do you think ?
high yield investment platform is a very bad place to invest our money. Don't mind them, when they say they are group of expert that are into forex and crypto currency trading. They are scam. They will gather members money without trading with it, and pays back the same members. When the see that they have gathered enough money. They will stop pay

What do you think ?
HYIPs are so risky to depend on for regular income. They go scam so quickly. There are people who have made it an habit to invest in them as early as the site is launched and they have earned some good amount from it. I tried doing this but I lost money to it and decided not to take that risk again.

I have not tried this but I think if you are willing to take some risks and have money that you can afford to lose, you can try investing on HYIP and make some cool cash

I can never recommend a HYIP site to anyone to make money online. They are just fraudulent, unless the person refuses to take advise then I'll let such person to risk the funds.

From the implications of the name, hyip means that the business is definately going to come with risks and huge knew at that. It is now left to you to analyze the opportunity and try to check if it is really worth it or not.

High yield investment platforms as far s I know are a very bad way to look to earn something meaningful from the internet in these days and times

What do you think ?
I really need an enlightenment about this HYIPs of a thing, I only come across it when people chat or talk about it in this bizdustry forum.

HYIP simply means, high yield investment program. If you've come up with money doubling program, you'll understand what's HYIP all about.

It's really not advisable to invest your hard earned money on hyip programs because a lot of scams have been reported concerning this kind of programs.

I think its a bad idea to register on those hyip sites because many of them are scams and you could lose a lot of money in short time

Yes I think HYIPs program is a good option for someone to make cash from internet, but it all depends on your choice because there are many other ways you can in cash from internet.

Yes I think HYIPs program is a good option for someone to make cash from internet, but it all depends on your choice because there are many other ways you can in cash from internet.
Yeah but is really good to make a better choice to make money online and investing in hyip site is just like scam because those platform are risky

Stay far from them; you will lose a lot of money in this domain. you should be a scammer if you want to profit from them xD

If not for the selfish interest of some one sided site starters, high yield investment platform, hyip is a great option as it helps money go around for people around it.

If not for the selfish interest of some one sided site starters, high yield investment platform, hyip is a great option as it helps money go around for people around it.
That's weird to read xD; what's your experience with the HYIP field? You look that you made a lot of money from that xD.

Check out the extent people go to scam others and you will have a rethink. About 98% of hyip sites turn scam within 72 hours of opening. It is definitely not a good option for online earning.

You can't earn from hyip platform ,or are you ready to give your money away for free. Then if you are not ready to do something like that dont invest on hyip platform

You can only earn through HYIP when you're lucky enough, and one of those first timers. But be rest assured, if you re-invest into it, you'll lose all you made.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back