What's new

Do you think HYIP programs are good option for earn more cash from internet ?

ivanr01

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In my opinion it is possible to earn cash from HYIPs but you need to have knowledge and know who are owners and their previous projects.
What do you think ?

I know that you're a lover of the HYIP sites haha but I don't like them anymore because it's something fake and not trusted.

No absolutely not. I recommend you to stay away from HYIP at all cost because on the long term it's impossible to be in profit unless you are really lucky

No absolutely not. I recommend you to stay away from HYIP at all cost because on the long term it's impossible to be in profit unless you are really lucky
people like this field because they don't make effort to make money (only invest and withdraw after hours).

Some people have claimed to earn from them but I would not venture into that because a large number of Hyips that pay for some time only pay old investors from the new investors' money and I would not want to be caught amongst the users who never got his money back.

I think you can only earn little cash from those hyip site and what you should know is that hyip site doesn't last long thats it

I think you can only earn little cash from those hyip site and what you should know is that hyip site doesn't last long thats it
Most of the time hyip stops paying even before restore base investment and this is hardest moment if you invest 10 $ to get 125 % after 1 day and hyip doesn't pay you.

Most of the time hyip stops paying even before restore base investment and this is hardest moment if you invest 10 $ to get 125 % after 1 day and hyip doesn't pay you.
Okay is it like after getting the percentage interst then they would now turn to scam because i have seen hyip s like that and it got me frustrated

Never. That's a waste of money. And it's tempting to reinvest if you actually get paid, after which most people lose their money.
You can get scammed even from first deposit no guarantee that hyip will pay you once.

Yes and You can also loose everything.
That's why I don't like HYIP sites. Ended up with The HYIP after loosing 100$.

I have been scammed numbers of time by hyip, I still think it is a bad idea cos they only need you to invest large amount before they shut down

HYIP investment looks good to some people, but risky for me. I usually get afraid to invest in this kind of initiative, cos I fear for my money. But I know their are people out there who make it with HYIP.

No I really don't think so, most if not all HYIPs echekes and websites are totally fraud and scams, so we need to be very careful before we invest in any thing. And it is just a wise Idea to totally avoid hyip schemes.

After a long time most hyip sites turn out not to be real and are scammed, although few of them might earn you little cash but at the long run you will discover that you are not paid as promised. I would rather invest in a legit site rather than risk any of the hyip sites

Overall more people lose money than the people earning them, and the person with the most profits is always the site owner, so unless you're in that small group of people who profit a little bit by risking their money, you'd be making losses, and that's really not something I'd want to get into.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back