What's new

Do you think HYIP programs are good option for earn more cash from internet ?

I can only advise someone to go for high yield investments program if it happens that they have much cash to spare. This program is get rich quick scheme and it is pretty much easier to lose money with it.
That is true. Get rich quick schemes are just a liar's way of leading you to loose your money. So it is not a great method for earning money online.

That is true. Get rich quick schemes are just a liar's way of leading you to loose your money. So it is not a great method for earning money online.
Some people do earn by investing small amounts in new HYIP sites with some calculated risks or such. But it's definitely not for everyone especially if the investor has not much experience in investing or risking money in hyips.

Most online investment websites exist so as to provide a means whereby one can earn money but now most of the entrepreneurs starting business have self interest and just want to do away with people's money.

High yeild investment programs can never be a good option for people to use to earn money for themselves online. They are all fraudulent and will.not in any way help you make money

It is actually possible for one to earn money from HYIP, especially when the platform is new. HYIP platforms don't last too long before they run away with people's money. Personally, I have stop everything that has to do with such platform. It is just my opinion.

I have heard that some people have earned really well from HYIP. But then people also have earned from gambling, this does not mean HYIP or gambling are recommended ways to earn.

No, I do not think so, because more often than not they always end up scamming people, they might pay at the start of the operation but after a while, they begin to falter on payments.

Although I don't know much about HYIP sites. What I want to know is that of the earning from HYIP, easy or taskful?
I want to know more ways to earn more this festive season approaching us.

If you have a lot of money to throw around you can invest your money in high yield investment program. HYIP is not a good way to make money on the internet because you are going to lose more money in the process.

I just joined a HYIP site called coin birds but I see that some users on other forum claim that it is SCAM , anyway I will try to reach minimum withdrawal soon and discover this myself .

I will not advise anyone to depend on hyip program to make money online. the reason is that you can easily lose all your investment in this morning making scheme. You can engage in affiliate marketing to make money online.

I know to stay away from any high-yield investment plan. It only works if you are the first set of investors. You never know when they are going to pack up. It is quite risky. Nothing good comes quick and easy. You lose some and you earn some.

I don't even support earning from hyip , because of the huge amount I have loss a lot of times investing in hyip platform , almost 100% of hyip sites are either not real or scam

no, it is not a profitable domain on the internet. most are scams and over time they all become scams and no longer pay. I do not recommend it to anyone, not even to beginners.

In my opinion it is possible to earn cash from HYIPs but you need to have knowledge and know who are owners and their previous projects.
What do you think ?
You are correct.
It is possible to earn cash from high yield investment programs but it does not last long. Most of these sites have proven to be fraudulent, so people do not bother earning from them anymore.

One thing i have come to knew iabout hyip is that some returns on your investment are really unrealistic,and when we are confronted with such gesture we should just back off,because it willdefinitelly fail.

They are not good options at all and it is very important that people avoid them as much as possible. This is due to the fact that they present high risks with little opportunity to make money.

Hyip is very good but I will suggest that you be careful with the way you invest in them because some of them are nothing but clear scam

Frankly speaking with hyip I think rhat you can invest and have safe investment there when you take advantages of the program at early stage as some of the programs dont just last so you need to be an early bird thou the programs is very risky

I believe you can only make a small amount of money from those HYIP sites, and you should be aware that they are transient in nature.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back