What's new

Do you think cryptocurrency will fulfil our demands??

No doubt the market will fluctuate but the level of volatility she will be minimum the market should not pump too high neither should to dump too low so that people can fit in .
I don't think that they will ever be a point that the cryptocurrency market will be at a minimum in terms of volatility because of the fact that it is decentralized. This means that any large investment into the coin will actually result in a fluctuation to its price.

I don't think that they will ever be a point that the cryptocurrency market will be at a minimum in terms of volatility because of the fact that it is decentralized. This means that any large investment into the coin will actually result in a fluctuation to its price.
well actually you might be right because the Investment is continuous so at every point everyone who is very updated with the market we determine the minimum or bearish moments to invest and make profit.

well actually you might be right because the Investment is continuous so at every point everyone who is very updated with the market we determine the minimum or bearish moments to invest and make profit.
Exactly! There is always going to be people that are buying and selling these coins and in this way there will be a price decrease and increase, however i think that if it is regulated then we could see a reduction in volatility.

Exactly! There is always going to be people that are buying and selling these coins and in this way there will be a price decrease and increase, however i think that if it is regulated then we could see a reduction in volatility.
Of course if it is regulated they'll be reduction in the volatility rate because the number of people that will be holding coins especially bitcoin is cerium and all these things will be increased so the market can easily be toyed with.

Cryptos will never replace fiat currencies, however, I see the possibilities of digital version of all fiat currencies being launched just like the Chinese have done.

I think that many people are changing their perception on cryptocurrency because of the fact that the cryptocurrency market is decreasing in value however in order for a currency to meet the demands of its users it must fluctuating price and people must be able to continue supporting it.
That's a valid point there. People are always to quickly carried away when they see a little fluctuation in the price of any cryptocurrencies and starts to have a nagative view on the cryptocurrencies market or project itself. They need to really prepare themselves before getting into the game

Cryptos will never replace fiat currencies, however, I see the possibilities of digital version of all fiat currencies being launched just like the Chinese have done.
But those digital fiat currencies won't be traded like most of the people find their time trading other high volatile nature coins, based on their fluctuations that pump high and down. Those who study the market with passion gain from the volatile coins.

That's a valid point there. People are always to quickly carried away when they see a little fluctuation in the price of any cryptocurrencies and starts to have a nagative view on the cryptocurrencies market or project itself. They need to really prepare themselves before getting into the game
I think that to a certain extent it is quite natural that we are controlled by emotions when it comes to cryptocurrency trading. After all as humans most of the decisions that need to make is based on emotion at the time that we are making it. However emotion definitely has no place when it comes to cryptocurrency trading.
Post automatically merged:

Of course if it is regulated they'll be reduction in the volatility rate because the number of people that will be holding coins especially bitcoin is cerium and all these things will be increased so the market can easily be toyed with.
A reduction in the volatility that is brought about by something such as the regulation of crypto can also cause a reduction in the price given that less people may be interested in a crypto coin that is controlled and monitored as well.

Emotion is a natural thing that we all as humans very much express in times of decision making. Even in our daily dealings with people individually not to talk of in business where our money is involved. I get it though

So are you trying to say one must control his or her emotions when dealing with crypto?? When I'm investing, i only invest in what i can afford to risk.

But those digital fiat currencies won't be traded like most of the people find their time trading other high volatile nature coins, based on their fluctuations that pump high and down. Those who study the market with passion gain from the volatile coins.
China has banned cryptos in order to promote their digital currency. Chinese people can benefit by trading their own digital currency. This can happen on lot of countries.

China has banned cryptos in order to promote their digital currency. Chinese people can benefit by trading their own digital currency. This can happen on lot of countries.
I just don't get it, why they'll ban it. Since they're still building their own digital currency, won't that digital currency be same with the rest volatile currencies??

Chinese digital currency is backed by their fiat currency, just like fiat money is backed by gold and USD. Therefore, the Chinese digital currency will not be very volatile.

Chinese digital currency is backed by their fiat currency, just like fiat money is backed by gold and USD. Therefore, the Chinese digital currency will not be very volatile.
I got your points @Nomad, about how it will look like, just like any other country's fiat currency in the digital way. What is the symbol for the coin?

They are calling is digital yuan. It is available for public use through a lot of platforms, including alipay, the Chinese version of paypal. I do not know the symbol look like.

They are calling is digital yuan. It is available for public use through a lot of platforms, including alipay, the Chinese version of paypal. I do not know the symbol look like.
Like DOGE has its symbol as dog, others have their own symbol, but that's not a problem. They might succeed in banning crypto in their own country but not detecting to other countries about their own crypto usage.

I just wish that more and more money making sites pay via cryptocurrencies. This is because paypal is not supported in my place and people usually do not offer many other payment methods. This is why I believe that cryptocurrencies will be fulfilling my requirements when it comes to online payments.

Definitely I see no reason why you should doubt crypto currency about being positive and possible to meet our needs it's definitely and sure . It's definitely going to meet up to it's standard.

If those countries that have casted doubt around crypto, will come and understand that crypto is the digital way of commanding transactions related to funds. They'll give it chance to reign and create means of revenue for them Tue to the tax they'll be charging.
Man has an ending needs and demand I don't think that cryptocurrency can fulfill our demand because we are always in need of one thing or the other.

Man has an ending needs and demand I don't think that cryptocurrency can fulfill our demand because we are always in need of one thing or the other.
That's it, we need multiple of earning options, i believe that's what you mean lad?? We can't depend only on crypto which is fluctuating up and down.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back