What's new

Do you think cryptocurrency will fulfil our demands??

See

See? So why would such a busy person waste his energy making noise, instead successful people believe in more action than talk! Which is one of the things I want to achieve.
Yeah that's true sucessful people believes more in actions , some whales goes to social media to influence then promote s coin to their own advantage too

Even though it will take longer time but i believed it will make our demands because of how it's attracting many people to invest in crypto currency.

Even though it will take longer time but i believed it will make our demands because of how it's attracting many people to invest in crypto currency.
I agree that crypto coin is attracting many people. I have seen so many forum members who are fans of crypto coin. They are disappointed when the price goes down in the market and they are in jubilation when the price goes up. But I wonder if those fans are earning profit from the crypto coin.

Personally, I believe that cryptocurrencies are capable of anything when they are allowed to be used in full to achieve its full potentials. It's the best cryptocurrency the world have seen.

Many have lived their dreams doing cryptocurrencies, made huge amount of money and started living the good life.

I wish too to make a lot from cryptocurrencies and I wish the ones I have will jump to $200 each, obviously it hasn't happened yet
That is very true. There are so many people already rising out of poverty into a very comfortable life through cryptocurrency. I am thankful to cryptocurrency for giving us another window of opportunity in order to make money online. Those cryptocurrency earned can be converted into real cash money like dollars. It's just the connection for me that's needed.

I guess all my wishes are still pending cause this few months the market has been down seems like it recovered but its been down for hours so I wish the coins in my portfolio would go to the moon sooner than later but I guess there's nothing I can do but to wait and keep buying the dip
The coins have been on the up and down, for the past three months now. It will be best for you to focus on short term investment scheme where you can keep close eye on any positive movement of the coin to earn better reward.

Many have lived their dreams doing cryptocurrencies, made huge amount of money and started living the good life.

I wish too to make a lot from cryptocurrencies and I wish the ones I have will jump to $200 each, obviously it hasn't happened yet
This can happen only with patient. Someone was once given bitcoin that worth up to 100 bitcoin as a gift few years ago and the worth was not up to $10. But today what do you think the price will be. That is more than 3 million dollars. So if you are patient the worth of the coin will go up.

With news circulating around cointelegraph it is believed that many countries have adopted more of Cryptocurrency as payment feature in their mortgage bank sector. Spain took such decision that will enable its mortgages accept Cryptocurrency payment.

With the way crypto currency is been accepted by some countries and also used as a mean of payment in some part of the country i think it can fulfill our demands.

With the way crypto currency is been accepted by some countries and also used as a mean of payment in some part of the country i think it can fulfill our demands.
Cryptocurrency may fulfil Financial demands but shouldn't be considered as the ultimate way of doing so. There are many things one need to take care of banking in cryptocurrency as a source of income.

I still have high expectations from cryptocurrency hoping that it will be generally accepted both online and businesses but the way different countries are beginning to ban the cryptocurrency is my fear as no one knows what future holds for it as a means of exchange
Me too I have a very high expectations from cryptocurrency. I am also hoping that it will be generally accepted both online and offline. I have seen an advertisement where you can buy burger from McDonald's using dogecoin. I want to seeing more of this good news where fast food are accepting cryptocurrency coins as payment.

Though some government are trying to control the supply of Bitcoin for their country's interest. Nothing I can say that Bitcoin is likely to become what currency in the nearest future probably in the next 50 years if the trend continues like this. Though some countries we not want this to happen, the reason is that the role of economic dominance on less-developed country again if it happens.
Yes I believe that will come and see you can fulfill our dream and if we really engage in it and make good use of it most people have not really accept cryptocurrency but if the government accept cryptocurrency then it will be best for us in terms of exchange.

let's keep hoping and striving for the better around Cryptocurrency. Having the mindset one day that with consistency investing we can taste financial stability through it.

As far as I'm concerned when it comes to cryptocurrencies, even with all the tackles from the government all over the world against the coins, they wouldn't kill it.

Well it depends on how and where the market is going at that time and it also depends on how much people are buying and selling bitcoins

cryptocurrency has been a blessing to so many people and of course it has enjoyed a wide acceptance since its inception in 2008. I think it is definitely the future.

The worth of crypto is been felt by all and sundry all over the world. By both the rich and the poor alike. All want a chunk of the pie on cryptocurrencies. So yes cryptocurrency might fulfill our dreams

This will be very difficult to achieve as some government has in cryptocurrency as something evil. What is the world government stop banning cryptocurrency in various countries.
One thing I like about crypto is that even ban cannot stop it, despite the ban on crypto currency in my country there's still a large amount of volume of transactions in the market.

Well I have a wish when it comes to crypto. I want to raise a huge amount of money from crypto. I wish I can get into a token that will go x100 or more. I'll channel the money to my other business.

As far as I'm concerned when it comes to cryptocurrencies, even with all the tackles from the government all over the world against the coins, they wouldn't kill it.
On earth bro, they wouldn't kill it off. It has come to stay and it will continue to stay for long time. Already its more than 12 years it has existed, it will continue that way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back