What's new

Do you think cryptocurrency will fulfil our demands??

We've hoped many things to come around Cryptocurrency and make online and offline transaction perfect and stress free. I have always wished Cryptocurrency good, that i want online stores to instill the payment with crypto as one of their listed options when customers are choosing their preferred payment method. I've always wanted crypto to replace country's fiat currency in the digital world. I have always wanted crypto to be generally accepted by all country's government as the go to payment option when it comes to all exchanges. But it seems all my request are on the tolling, I believe the case now will be reversed at the the due time and crypto will establish itself fully.

Have what you wished for around Cryptocurrency been on manifestation or pending??
The use of cryptocurency has really changed the way commerce is been run around the world,the ease in doing business transaction is been made easier,but the issue with this cryptocurency is that it culd be use as a means of doing some dirty transaction.

The use of cryptocurency has really changed the way commerce is been run around the world,the ease in doing business transaction is been made easier,but the issue with this cryptocurency is that it culd be use as a means of doing some dirty transaction.
Cryptocurrency wasn't created for illegal transactions but those fraudulent used it for that. It is created to make online payment more secured and fast.

Cryptocurrency wasn't created for illegal transactions but those fraudulent used it for that. It is created to make online payment more secured and fast.
This is what genuine persons sees the cryptocurency to be,but most persons with fraudulent intentions would always see how they can shortchange the system.And because of the inherent nature of the cryptocurency there are tend to be a high rate of abuse by its users.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, cryptocurrencies are capable of doing anything in the world and it's why most of the world's government are trying to fight and control it.

This is what genuine persons sees the cryptocurency to be,but most persons with fraudulent intentions would always see how they can shortchange the system.And because of the inherent nature of the cryptocurency there are tend to be a high rate of abuse by its users.
Hmm, you made points. Their are lots of people around abusing the system. That's normal, but Cryptocurrency isn't created with fraudulent purposes, some abusers made it look like that.

I think cryptocurrency is still in its early stages and with time it will fulfill a lot of demands ranging from online payments to a lot of things.

Hmm, you made points. Their are lots of people around abusing the system. That's normal, but Cryptocurrency isn't created with fraudulent purposes, some abusers made it look like that.
This is the more reason some state wants t have some measure of control of their own version of the digital curency.The decentralise form readily makes it a willing avenue to even carry out some wired transfer,and it could in some worst scenerio act of terrorism funding.

Crypto currency will reach our demand because people have earned a lot of money from it and start to enjoyed life like never before.

We've hoped many things to come around Cryptocurrency and make online and offline transaction perfect and stress free. I have always wished Cryptocurrency good, that i want online stores to instill the payment with crypto as one of their listed options when customers are choosing their preferred payment method. I've always wanted crypto to replace country's fiat currency in the digital world. I have always wanted crypto to be generally accepted by all country's government as the go to payment option when it comes to all exchanges. But it seems all my request are on the tolling, I believe the case now will be reversed at the the due time and crypto will establish itself fully.

Have what you wished for around Cryptocurrency been on manifestation or pending??
Hopefully crypto currency will be adopted by government but before that could happen, it will take a long way and obstacle to overcome.

Let's keep on hoping that Cryptocurrency will fulfil our desire in the future when we exercise patience with it, like the way those earlier investors did.

Well i believe so many persons have one thing or the other they hope Crypto currency would fulfill one of them and the most important one is financial upliftment or freedom and alot of persons have achieved this

I think it's safe to assume that most of us are into crypto because of the profit we can get there and over the past few months, we have seen and most likely experienced profit from Bitcoin and other crypto currency so I would say yes.

There is nothing in this life that can fulfil a human demand, its only death that can satisfy us, we tend to ache and long for more as we get what we have , so in short the use of crypto currency cannot fulfil our demand in life.

What I wished for about crypto currency exchange Business or Bitcoin is still on pending and haven't come into manifestation just because a lot of manipulation is really in the market and it's very bad

I think it's safe to assume that most of us are into crypto because of the profit we can get there and over the past few months, we have seen and most likely experienced profit from Bitcoin and other crypto currency so I would say yes.
Yeah many people are trading because of the amount of profit they could gain from cryptocurrency , I wish it continue to rise in price to fulfil users demands

Truly cryptocurrency has a lot it can offer to the world but the fact remains that cryptocurrency is very Volatile and as such should not be expected to meet up to our expectations

There is nothing in this life that can fulfil a human demand, its only death that can satisfy us, we tend to ache and long for more as we get what we have , so in short the use of crypto currency cannot fulfil our demand in life.
Lol, why did you say only death can satisfy us in this life? If it comes to satisfaction their is none that will satisfy human needs on earth not even Cryptocurrency.

Yeah many people are trading because of the amount of profit they could gain from cryptocurrency , I wish it continue to rise in price to fulfil users demands
It will, the market has started recovering from the bearish run, axs had a good 45% increase during the week and other coins have been doing well too.

It will, the market has started recovering from the bearish run, axs had a good 45% increase during the week and other coins have been doing well too.
There are forces really pulling the market down , because I was expecting the price to reach about $45k and move higher , but it keeps stopping and moving downward

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back