What's new

Do you think cryptocurrency will fulfil our demands??

Yes, United States of America (USA) have adopted the use of crypto vividly than any other country in the world. It will be nice for those who doesn't know the benefits around crypto to have a rethink and give it chance to reign.

To me, even with the raising influence of cryptocurrency to our modern society, despite it profitability and the rate of it legidity it can not meet to the demand of the people reason is because alot of people in the third world countries are more less informed about the existence of cryptocurrency business and even the online business.

To me, even with the raising influence of cryptocurrency to our modern society, despite it profitability and the rate of it legidity it can not meet to the demand of the people reason is because alot of people in the third world countries are more less informed about the existence of cryptocurrency business and even the online business.
It will gradually get to those countries that is well adrift of civilization. I believe more than 70% of the countries in the world are civilized, sooner crypto will spread worldwide.

about thinking we all know cryptocurrency support our demands and fuels our profit making desire.cryptocurrency right now it's taking over interests worldwide .I'll just all to embrace it and make use of it wisely
Like we all know that some people are living large on crypto currency dealings and making a fortune on it because they have been dealing on crypto currency before us, so i believe crypto currency will fulfill our dream.

Those who dedicated their time long ago around the coins are the ones who are gaining it now. Their dedication have enabled them gain experience to predict the market with 70% accuracy.

Cryptocurrency may not be able to fulfill all our demands , in this case you must understand that before you can benefit from cryptocurrency you must invest early and sometimes it is always advisable for cryptocurrencies investors to invest only whatvthey can afford to lose, the volatile nature of cryptocurrency can affect anybody.

Cryptocurrency may not be able to fulfill all our demands , in this case you must understand that before you can benefit from cryptocurrency you must invest early and sometimes it is always advisable for cryptocurrencies investors to invest only whatvthey can afford to lose, the volatile nature of cryptocurrency can affect anybody.
Yes, volatile nature of the coins can affect our treasury asset invested on it. That's why we need to invest what we can afford to lose in crypto.

I don't think so. You have a very high expectancy on crypto. And to me it shouldn't be, crypt is too volatile to be placing too much hope on. A little drop in crypto may crumble some people lives

Yes, volatile nature of the coins can affect our treasury asset invested on it. That's why we need to invest what we can afford to lose in crypto.
I have seen a lot of people who almost went to a fight with the people who introduce them into cryptocurrency because they believe that a cryptocurrency is something that will invest 10,000 dollars and get 20,000 dollars within few hours, cryptocurrency is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

I have seen a lot of people who almost went to a fight with the people who introduce them into cryptocurrency because they believe that a cryptocurrency is something that will invest 10,000 dollars and get 20,000 dollars within few hours, cryptocurrency is not a get-rich-quick scheme.
Laughs, those kind of persons are the ones that lose whopping via Cryptocurrency. Before investing money into it, we should be prepared with the mindset to lose or gain and not winning all the time.

Laughs, those kind of persons are the ones that lose whopping via Cryptocurrency. Before investing money into it, we should be prepared with the mindset to lose or gain and not winning all the time.
this is true and sometimes I actually blame people introduce other people in to cryptocurrency business ,they will be concentrating on how profitable a cryptocurrency trading is without telling a newbie the risk involved in it.this is not nice at all.

this is true and sometimes I actually blame people introduce other people in to cryptocurrency business ,they will be concentrating on how profitable a cryptocurrency trading is without telling a newbie the risk involved in it.this is not nice at all.
Its not nice at all, to convince newbie embarking on trading without telling them the needful, and the risk involve on it. I don't trade often at binance, i make use of my instinct, that's why i don't lose via crypto.

Its not nice at all, to convince newbie embarking on trading without telling them the needful, and the risk involve on it. I don't trade often at binance, i make use of my instinct, that's why i don't lose via crypto.
there are a lot of things for us to tell people that are coming into the cryptospace especially if these people are coming under you, first of all there is different between trading and investing, you must make all these things known to any person that is coming to you as a newbie in the cryptospace.

there are a lot of things for us to tell people that are coming into the cryptospace especially if these people are coming under you, first of all there is different between trading and investing, you must make all these things known to any person that is coming to you as a newbie in the cryptospace.
You're right, as a newbie, we ought to start with investing from little, understanding the market before going on with trading. We shouldn't rush things when it concerns crypto investment.

You're right, as a newbie, we ought to start with investing from little, understanding the market before going on with trading. We shouldn't rush things when it concerns crypto investment.
It is actually the Rushing that is making them to lose because they believe they are going to make something very much from cryptocurrency and that is what happened to me when I started cryptocurrency, the first trade in my life I made almost 50% of what I invested, I wanted to move with that energy and I end up losing everything.

It is actually the Rushing that is making them to lose because they believe they are going to make something very much from cryptocurrency and that is what happened to me when I started cryptocurrency, the first trade in my life I made almost 50% of what I invested, I wanted to move with that energy and I end up losing everything.
Chaii, but i hope you've gained back what you lost during that early time lost via trading?? I never lost cos i never put much focus in it. My only lost came in this ongoing bearish run in the crypto market. Which i left only $5 on my BCH wallet at Bundle Africa, and its reduced to $3 now cos of fluctuations.

Chaii, but i hope you've gained back what you lost during that early time lost via trading?? I never lost cos i never put much focus in it. My only lost came in this ongoing bearish run in the crypto market. Which i left only $5 on my BCH wallet at Bundle Africa, and its reduced to $3 now cos of fluctuations.
Yes have been able to recover all those things because every mistake I made in the trading journey is always a lesson for me. The bundle Africa you are talking about can I widraw it from there directly to my local bank account because I need a site to withdraw directly to my bank account.

Yes have been able to recover all those things because every mistake I made in the trading journey is always a lesson for me. The bundle Africa you are talking about can I widraw it from there directly to my local bank account because I need a site to withdraw directly to my bank account.
Yes, you'll withdraw directly to your bank account when you have up to N5,000 in your wallet. You can sell the coin automatic, through their P2P method and direct to your bank account within some minutes.

Gradually, it will fulfil our dream on earth. Everything is slow and steady, its moving to that lane of achieving the best dream, i believe it will in the future.

Cryptocurrencies fulfilling your demands depends on what angle you're seeing it to be useful in those demands. Cryptocurrencies might not replace fist currencies anytime soon. It might soon begin to be accepted as a payment method

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back