What's new

Do you think cryptocurrency will fulfil our demands??

Yes, you'll withdraw directly to your bank account when you have up to N5,000 in your wallet. You can sell the coin automatic, through their P2P method and direct to your bank account within some minutes.
I have been trying to avoid P2P as much as possible because the one on binance is made up of 90% scammers ,some of them after sending out the coin they will ask you to click on successful transaction before they send you the money but if you mistakenly do it will not pay me.

I have been trying to avoid P2P as much as possible because the one on binance is made up of 90% scammers ,some of them after sending out the coin they will ask you to click on successful transaction before they send you the money but if you mistakenly do it will not pay me.
It's on your part to be disciplined and never send coins, first you must receive the money first and confirm it on your account then you release the coin.

Lol, I've not encountered any scam around binance before. I enjoy my time with P2P feature at binance. Since i hold the right to receive funds before sending, I'll wait till the person's payment is confirmed by me, before releasing the coin.

If we play our games the right way cryptocurrency can actually fulfil our demands by replacing fiat money, it is just a pity that most people who used cryptos doesn't really know how to use it to their own advantage to meet up with their demands. Some cryptos charges high transaction fees which makes people to run away from them, the one reason why i dislike ethereum and dogecoin.

It's on your part to be disciplined and never send coins, first you must receive the money first and confirm it on your account then you release the coin.
Lol, I've not encountered any scam around binance before. I enjoy my time with P2P feature at binance. Since i hold the right to receive funds before sending, I'll wait till the person's payment is confirmed by me, before releasing the coin.
Even with this there are still sometimes that they can do fake alert,you can actually see the alert in your phone that your account has been credited but after few hours the money will be gone,the best way to know is to use at least 100 naira from that money to purchase a card from the bank and see if it will work.

Even with this there are still sometimes that they can do fake alert,you can actually see the alert in your phone that your account has been credited but after few hours the money will be gone,the best way to know is to use at least 100 naira from that money to purchase a card from the bank and see if it will work.
If you notice that, kindly report to binance.com team, through the support ticket. I never experienced such around binance, and i exchange with the trusted vendors at binance. Maybe you should use express to sell immediately.

If you notice that, kindly report to binance.com team, through the support ticket. I never experienced such around binance, and i exchange with the trusted vendors at binance. Maybe you should use express to sell immediately.
Wow you have an ideas of most of this thing, although I have never tried the P2P before because of all I have been hearing about it , it is something I may not likely to try for a long time because of the horrible experience a lot of people is saying about how they were scam.

Wow you have an ideas of most of this thing, although I have never tried the P2P before because of all I have been hearing about it , it is something I may not likely to try for a long time because of the horrible experience a lot of people is saying about how they were scam.
You don't have to follow what people say all the time. Some persons might be ignorant of it, and never lived to enjoy p2p trading method. If you don't want to experience any hassle with transactions you can just sell it off to binance direct and earn your cash.

You don't have to follow what people say all the time. Some persons might be ignorant of it, and never lived to enjoy p2p trading method. If you don't want to experience any hassle with transactions you can just sell it off to binance direct and earn your cash.
Most of the time if I have any cryptocurrency to sepp I'll have someone in our WhatsApp group who might be interested to buy it and I'll sell to that person directly and he pay directly in my bank account, that is how I do I, don't make any attempt for the P2p.

Most of the time if I have any cryptocurrency to sepp I'll have someone in our WhatsApp group who might be interested to buy it and I'll sell to that person directly and he pay directly in my bank account, that is how I do I, don't make any attempt for the P2p.
Okay, that's easier too, you should continue that way since it works well for you. But the oy difference selling with P2P is that, you'll get better pay rate than selling to someone from your country.

Okay, that's easier too, you should continue that way since it works well for you. But the oy difference selling with P2P is that, you'll get better pay rate than selling to someone from your country.
Yes that is it,but concerning the Express selling you were talking about I don't even know how it work please can you put me through on how to do it ,why is it called an Express selling and what is the function of this than a normal selling. Sorry if I might be disturbing you but I'm just interested to know.

Yes that is it,but concerning the Express selling you were talking about I don't even know how it work please can you put me through on how to do it ,why is it called an Express selling and what is the function of this than a normal selling. Sorry if I might be disturbing you but I'm just interested to know.
When you transfer your funds to the P2P network and you want to sell. Click on sell, you'll see option, open the option and click on sell via express and automatically the price will pop up for the coin and you'll sell directly and see your funds reflect your bank with immediate effect.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not happy with the rate at which Cryptocurrency is banned in other known countries in the world who trade it more often than others. China banning crypto in their country really affected the prices of all crypto coins.

Last edited:
That's as simple as that. Infact, binance always tells you to confirm that your money is already in your account before you go ahead to click on release coin. Is that a hard rule for people to follow for their own good?

Crypto currencies will always try her best to meet up with people's demand but obviously it can solve all problem as we can see that currently Crypto currencies are still been crictisized.
I agree with you, but individual have different demands demands are not my demands I don't think it will currency can be able to fulfill all our demands because these days it is falling drastically.

I agree with you, but individual have different demands demands are not my demands I don't think it will currency can be able to fulfill all our demands because these days it is falling drastically.
I think that many people are changing their perception on cryptocurrency because of the fact that the cryptocurrency market is decreasing in value however in order for a currency to meet the demands of its users it must fluctuating price and people must be able to continue supporting it.

I think that many people are changing their perception on cryptocurrency because of the fact that the cryptocurrency market is decreasing in value however in order for a currency to meet the demands of its users it must fluctuating price and people must be able to continue supporting it.
No doubt the market will fluctuate but the level of volatility she will be minimum the market should not pump too high neither should to dump too low so that people can fit in .

I have wished crypto currency would help me to get more funds and so far it has helped a little, for if it would be generally accepted, only time would tell about that.

Regarding my thought if cryptocurrency will fulfil our demands. I really hope that it fulfils our demands as we get to invest and make profit and also get to transact using different and trusted cryptocurrency wallet

Very sure of it that it will fulfill our need earnestly .With the way the coin is movingly everyday it will surely pave way to the future.

If those countries that have casted doubt around crypto, will come and understand that crypto is the digital way of commanding transactions related to funds. They'll give it chance to reign and create means of revenue for them Tue to the tax they'll be charging.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back