What's new

Do you think cryptocurrency will fulfil our demands??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
We've hoped many things to come around Cryptocurrency and make online and offline transaction perfect and stress free. I have always wished Cryptocurrency good, that i want online stores to instill the payment with crypto as one of their listed options when customers are choosing their preferred payment method. I've always wanted crypto to replace country's fiat currency in the digital world. I have always wanted crypto to be generally accepted by all country's government as the go to payment option when it comes to all exchanges. But it seems all my request are on the tolling, I believe the case now will be reversed at the the due time and crypto will establish itself fully.

Have what you wished for around Cryptocurrency been on manifestation or pending??

We've hoped many things to come around Cryptocurrency and make online and offline transaction perfect and stress free. I have always wished Cryptocurrency good, that i want online stores to instill the payment with crypto as one of their listed options when customers are choosing their preferred payment method. I've always wanted crypto to replace country's fiat currency in the digital world. I have always wanted crypto to be generally accepted by all country's government as the go to payment option when it comes to all exchanges. But it seems all my request are on the tolling, I believe the case now will be reversed at the the due time and crypto will establish itself fully.

Have what you wished for around Cryptocurrency been on manifestation or pending??
Many have lived their dreams doing cryptocurrencies, made huge amount of money and started living the good life.

I wish too to make a lot from cryptocurrencies and I wish the ones I have will jump to $200 each, obviously it hasn't happened yet

about thinking we all know cryptocurrency support our demands and fuels our profit making desire.cryptocurrency right now it's taking over interests worldwide .I'll just all to embrace it and make use of it wisely

I still have high expectations from cryptocurrency hoping that it will be generally accepted both online and businesses but the way different countries are beginning to ban the cryptocurrency is my fear as no one knows what future holds for it as a means of exchange

I believe crypto currency exchange is a means to financial freedom, and right now am gathering all knowledge as on how to run a proper crypto business, my limitations now is Nigeria and The Central Bank of Nigeria, I hope they review their new policies on crypto

I think my wish for crypto currency is already manifesting little by little , just when some payments companies like paypal have start making use of it as the payment methods i think but some are still pending because i want so many countries to start legalising the use of crypto currency atleast to some extent i think

Yes ooo, I have a set goals and am optimistic that I will accomplish it through cryptocurrency irrespective of the silly policy enacted and implemented by the analog brain leaders of my country.

cryptocurrencies are currently just additions to the current money payment system. However, in the next decade they could be replacements. Deutsche Bank predicts that the number of cryptocurrency users will grow 4x in the next ten years, reaching 200 million
While travelling the world, there will no hurdle of exchanging our currencies with local currencies. Banks do charge us a part of the money we send or receive. With cryptocurrency, middlemen like banks will be eliminated, hence there will be no loss to us in financial transactions. These transactions can be verified.

I think it is still too early to become so melancholic over the ban being place on Cryptocurrencies in your country. I doubt that ban will stand for too long and people should be able to go back to the way things were previously.

Some of our expectations will definitely be fulfilled like the integration of crypto payment on online shops where shoppers can get what the want and pay with their accepted crypto currency.
Anything that has to do with the government making it mainstream means of exchange is alresdy asking for too much.

I think it is still too early to become so melancholic over the ban being place on Cryptocurrencies in your country. I doubt that ban will stand for too long and people should be able to go back to the way things were previously.
I'm very devastated about the news that geared up in the last 72 hours. I don't like the action my own country undertook when dealing on Cryptocurrency. They didn't even asked questions and examine the implications before going on banning it.

Concerning if cryptocurrency will fulfill our demands. Well, the invention of cryptocurrency and blockchain has brought financial breakthrough to many people that they are more than comfortable with what cryptocurrency has offered them, I hope to be a benefactor of this financial freedom platform and I hope my country also review their decision on it

Cryptocurrencies will fulfill our dreams but it will take time and acceptance from world economies. The good side is that it is now a form of world currency but the bad side is that for it to be accepted by the world economies, there must be a form of monitoring and control.

Cryptocurrencies will fulfill our dreams but it will take time and acceptance from world economies. The good side is that it is now a form of world currency but the bad side is that for it to be accepted by the world economies, there must be a form of monitoring and control.
If monitoring and controlling of the digital currency gonna bring the improvement that we seek for, then it should be implemented as soon as possible. I see lots of entangling and challenging issues going around my country at the moment when it comes to Cryptocurrency.

Many have lived their dreams doing cryptocurrencies, made huge amount of money and started living the good life.

I wish too to make a lot from cryptocurrencies and I wish the ones I have will jump to $200 each, obviously it hasn't happened yet
Yes I think so , many are making huge money in cryptocurrency. People are already shifting there attention into investing in cryptocurrency. And it's really taking over the world. As for me studying the signal is one of my major assignment

I'm always a believer in the future of cryptocurrency and the huge potential it carries into the future. I believe the word has not yet seen what cryptocurrency can do or we are yet to fully comprehend the boundless possibility of cryptocurrencies. so I'm positive it will meet the demands of the society.

@Sincerem it looks like you have not read the withdrawal of Ethereum for $39 which was charged a fee of $9. Now the Bizdustry admin is discouraging the withdrawal in Ethereum because of the exorbitant fees. If that can happen to Ethereum then it can also happen to Bitcoin and other crypto currency. Those digital wallet are getting rich at our expense so we have to think about it and find an alternative.

The success in crypto currency exchange Business is about to happen. With the way this online business is going it will make a lot of people rich and fulfil their desires to be wealthy. It will even grow to a stage whereby the government of any nation won't have any choice than to embrace it

@Sincerem it looks like you have not read the withdrawal of Ethereum for $39 which was charged a fee of $9. Now the Bizdustry admin is discouraging the withdrawal in Ethereum because of the exorbitant fees. If that can happen to Ethereum then it can also happen to Bitcoin and other crypto currency. Those digital wallet are getting rich at our expense so we have to think about it and find an alternative.
Hmm, i heard something about that, to be frank to myself, those wallet owners are making huge money through us. How on earth will they be charging such exuberant fees for such low transaction that is been sent out, I'm not happy about Ethereum high charges. No wonder bizdustry admin advised us not to use it for now in cashing out.

Though some government are trying to control the supply of Bitcoin for their country's interest. Nothing I can say that Bitcoin is likely to become what currency in the nearest future probably in the next 50 years if the trend continues like this. Though some countries we not want this to happen, the reason is that the role of economic dominance on less-developed country again if it happens.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back