What's new

Do you think cryptocurrency will fulfil our demands??

Cryptocurrency is already fulfilling our demands as a method to pay people and get paid. Around 13 years ago, there were no cryptocurrencies and the world was much different back then. People only used to think about PayPal as a payment option. They still do think about PayPal but I think crypto will change it completely.

about thinking we all know cryptocurrency support our demands and fuels our profit making desire.cryptocurrency right now it's taking over interests worldwide .I'll just all to embrace it and make use of it wise
The use of Crypto currency to fulfil our demands in life is not quite sure because man's need always increases as he keeps progressing in making money, so crypto currency coin can only satisfy parts of our needs , not all.

There are forces really pulling the market down , because I was expecting the price to reach about $45k and move higher , but it keeps stopping and moving downward
We should note that virtually every thing takes time, for several months Bitcoin was on a good run so a few months of downward decline is not bad just that it feels like ages.

let's keep hoping and striving for the better around Cryptocurrency. Having the mindset one day that with consistency investing we can taste financial stability through it.

Yes, I think crypto will benefit us in a long run if we can exercise patience and go for tokens with potentials. There are many tokens coming up daily so it'll be more difficult presently than before.

Cryptocurrency an only fulfil anybody's demands depending how you choose to see the cryptocurrencies and how you go about to use it or apply it. It is only an instrument of trade and Investment

We should note that virtually every thing takes time, for several months Bitcoin was on a good run so a few months of downward decline is not bad just that it feels like ages.
Exactly I think then the Bitcoin bull run pushed the price price up more , and the downward trend it was experiencing was only for a while and a very big opportunity for some people to buy

It is sure pending. Although I have lots of hopes as to why the cryptocurrency market will bounce back, it is yet to meet my expectations.

We've hoped many things to come around Cryptocurrency and make online and offline transaction perfect and stress free. I have always wished Cryptocurrency good, that i want online stores to instill the payment with crypto as one of their listed options when customers are choosing their preferred payment method. I've always wanted crypto to replace country's fiat currency in the digital world. I have always wanted crypto to be generally accepted by all country's government as the go to payment option when it comes to all exchanges. But it seems all my request are on the tolling, I believe the case now will be reversed at the the due time and crypto will establish itself fully.

Have what you wished for around Cryptocurrency been on manifestation or pending??
I believe that slowly but surely cryptocurrency can do and be all that you have hoped for. It might not happen now or right away but I am sure it's going to be what is created to be a digital currency at it's finest. It may not be the time for it to be accepted by all government, but I have a feeling it will be soon.

Exactly I think then the Bitcoin bull run pushed the price price up more , and the downward trend it was experiencing was only for a while and a very big opportunity for some people to buy
Yeah, but we should be careful as to following the trend in social media and the rumours look at the previous weekend when there was a lot of rumour that Bitcoin would fall but instead it rose.

I believe that slowly but surely cryptocurrency can do and be all that you have hoped for. It might not happen now or right away but I am sure it's going to be what is created to be a digital currency at it's finest. It may not be the time for it to be accepted by all government, but I have a feeling it will be soon.
You spoke admirably dear. I have the feeling that one day it will be considered as a legal tender. Both the government and other individuals who felt disillusioned at it will come to love it.

Yeah, but we should be careful as to following the trend in social media and the rumours look at the previous weekend when there was a lot of rumour that Bitcoin would fall but instead it rose.
I no longer follow rumour anymore , because I know the potential of Bitcoin moving very high and shouldn't be underestimated all those rumour might be from whales to take advantage

I no longer follow rumour anymore , because I know the potential of Bitcoin moving very high and shouldn't be underestimated all those rumour might be from whales to take advantage
I don't really hear much from the whales, they are busy deciding what next step to take that would favor them it's those that do not even have investment or nothing that would be jumping up and down

The reasons that crypto was created I actually very valuable reasons but then in order for it to be something global there are some issues like transaction time and transaction fees that need to be put in order.

I don't really hear much from the whales, they are busy deciding what next step to take that would favor them it's those that do not even have investment or nothing that would be jumping up and down
They mostly invest on a coin and pump it then dump it and most especially manipulating the market for them to make and gain more money at the end of the day

The reasons that crypto was created I actually very valuable reasons but then in order for it to be something global there are some issues like transaction time and transaction fees that need to be put in order.
Transaction fees and transaction time is not a problem for most of the cryptos except few like bitcoin and ethereum. In fact , cryptos like XRP , XLM doesn't charge zero fees , so crypto can be seen as a global payment method very soon.

See
They mostly invest on a coin and pump it then dump it and most especially manipulating the market for them to make and gain more money at the end of the day
See? So why would such a busy person waste his energy making noise, instead successful people believe in more action than talk! Which is one of the things I want to achieve.

This will be very difficult to achieve as some government has in cryptocurrency as something evil. What is the world government stop banning cryptocurrency in various countries.

The time is coming when government of those countries feeling disillusioned around the development of the coins will come to accept it without having no other choice.

I guess all my wishes are still pending cause this few months the market has been down seems like it recovered but its been down for hours so I wish the coins in my portfolio would go to the moon sooner than later but I guess there's nothing I can do but to wait and keep buying the dip
We've hoped many things to come around Cryptocurrency and make online and offline transaction perfect and stress free. I have always wished Cryptocurrency good, that i want online stores to instill the payment with crypto as one of their listed options when customers are choosing their preferred payment method. I've always wanted crypto to replace country's fiat currency in the digital world. I have always wanted crypto to be generally accepted by all country's government as the go to payment option when it comes to all exchanges. But it seems all my request are on the tolling, I believe the case now will be reversed at the the due time and crypto will establish itself fully.

Have what you wished for around Cryptocurrency been on manifestation or pending??

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back