What's new

Do you think cryptocurrency will fulfil our demands??

Cryptocurrency has been view by many people to be the furture currency. It is no doubt that cryptocurrency is gaining acceptance in virtually all over the world but the fact is that the world is moving very fast and many new things are been discover every day. So I won't be surprise if we have other thing to replace cryptocurrency in future.

Cryptocurrency is the future digital currency,its was invented by the first creator of the blockchain technology satoshi nakamoto,ever since the creation of that cryptocurrency is Always meet the demands of people all over the world in one way or the other.

due to its less stable situation, you can't completely depend on it, just like when there are people that made money from it, there are people that lost from it as well

Thou this question depends on how individuals sees or feels it some can say yes and other may oppose or says no to some extent I will say it has meet the demands of those whom have participate already and have benefit but for those awaiting the future there is no great assurance for that.

Cryptocurrency is the future digital currency,its was invented by the first creator of the blockchain technology satoshi nakamoto,ever since the creation of that cryptocurrency is Always meet the demands of people all over the world in one way or the other.
Be it Nakamoto satoshi that initiated the creation of Bitcoin or not. I say kudos to those team behind the creation of Bitcoin. Their vision is beyond normal understanding, i wish them more success and wisdom to develop and improve crypto in general.
Post automatically merged:

Crypto is trying its best to gill the void where paypal didn't get right, and other financial institutions didn't get all right by operating well to make transaction easy and faster. And such is happening ever since it came into the online fold.

We've hoped many things to come around Cryptocurrency and make online and offline transaction perfect and stress free. I have always wished Cryptocurrency good, that i want online stores to instill the payment with crypto as one of their listed options when customers are choosing their preferred payment method. I've always wanted crypto to replace country's fiat currency in the digital world. I have always wanted crypto to be generally accepted by all country's government as the go to payment option when it comes to all exchanges. But it seems all my request are on the tolling, I believe the case now will be reversed at the the due time and crypto will establish itself fully.

Have what you wished for around Cryptocurrency been on manifestation or pending??
Currently, thing is that cryptocurrency have done a very good job for the people, unlike how people having painting it blue and black that it's evil and scams you understand so this is why I think that cryptocurrency is going to be the future of all currencies in the world today.

Be it Nakamoto satoshi that initiated the creation of Bitcoin or not. I say kudos to those team behind the creation of Bitcoin. Their vision is beyond normal understanding, i wish them more success and wisdom to develop and improve crypto in general.
Post automatically merged:

Crypto is trying its best to gill the void where paypal didn't get right, and other financial institutions didn't get all right by operating well to make transaction easy and faster. And such is happening ever since it came into the online fold.
Well it is not a group that created bitcoin's it was the man name satoshi nakamoto, although every details about him is unknown but it was the first man who initiated the world into the crypto system and I also appreciate him for what he has done because it has helped a lot of people especially the crypto traders.

Well it is not a group that created bitcoin's it was the man name satoshi nakamoto, although every details about him is unknown but it was the first man who initiated the world into the crypto system and I also appreciate him for what he has done because it has helped a lot of people especially the crypto traders.
I'm not still satisfied with the person behind the creation of Bitcoin. Even in the web, you can't still find the profile of Nakamoto satoshi, he's simply unknown.

On a more serious note I still prefer the means of any transactions using crypto currency, because it is the safest thing to do so far when it comes to doing any transactions. I hope it as come to stay forever tho.
We've hoped many things to come around Cryptocurrency and make online and offline transaction perfect and stress free. I have always wished Cryptocurrency good, that i want online stores to instill the payment with crypto as one of their listed options when customers are choosing their preferred payment method. I've always wanted crypto to replace country's fiat currency in the digital world. I have always wanted crypto to be generally accepted by all country's government as the go to payment option when it comes to all exchanges. But it seems all my request are on the tolling, I believe the case now will be reversed at the the due time and crypto will establish itself fully.

Have what you wished for around Cryptocurrency been on manifestation or pending??

The one thing that I'm hoping for with cryptocurrency is that it becomes integrated into all of the financial systems that are within a country in order for us to use it for daily payments and services. However for this to happen I think that the transaction costs associated with some of the main cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin seriously need to be revised.

I hope Cryptocurrency makes head way from current market fluctuations and manipulation. I hope investors will sigh away from unnecessary greed.

I'm not still satisfied with the person behind the creation of Bitcoin. Even in the web, you can't still find the profile of Nakamoto satoshi, he's simply unknown.
well I think the reason why that is so is because maybe he believe that if he brings out all the details about him during the creation of bitcoins that the World might rise against him, so he try to keep himself unknown, but he should have come out when he realise that the world has started accepting cryptocurrency.

Well it's still pending I must say because it's yet to be accepted worldwide as a valid means of payment during transactions but with time I believe that would be the case because there are stable coins too now so that's progress no doubt

well I think the reason why that is so is because maybe he believe that if he brings out all the details about him during the creation of bitcoins that the World might rise against him, so he try to keep himself unknown, but he should have come out when he realise that the world has started accepting cryptocurrency.
Your points are well thought, and wise. But do you know when Bitcoin became so valuable and recognized worldwide that's when they announced his sudden death. That's why doubt still surface around Nakamoto satoshi, if he is the real creator, so just a mixed up, to hide the anonymous creators of Bitcoin.

I hope Cryptocurrency makes head way from current market fluctuations and manipulation. I hope investors will sigh away from unnecessary greed.
many big investors are approaching bitcoin and other coins because they only need profit and they are too greedy and making coins value up and sell later and other small investors and people suffer losses.

many big investors are approaching bitcoin and other coins because they only need profit and they are too greedy and making coins value up and sell later and other small investors and people suffer losses.
I completely agree with you on this and I think that people are not actually seeing the potential that is related to cryptocurrency and is rather just looking at it as a way to make a quick profit.

Gradually, it will fulfil our demands and settle in for long time. Even if our country isn't accepting it with open arms, but we love it.

Gradually, it will fulfil our demands and settle in for long time. Even if our country isn't accepting it with open arms, but we love it.
amen, what you are writing here will be true but as i can see now bitcoin and other coins' value has gone down and its all about big investors' wish that what they want. they are taking a profit.

I just hope those countries that never give crypto maximum go ahead will realise their mistake, and give it a chance to fulfill its demand and reach its highest potential.

I don't see why not. Some companies in the US pay their workers in crypto. There will be pushbacks and it might take a while for people to acclimatize.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back