What's new

Do you think cryptocurrency will fulfil our demands??

We've hoped many things to come around Cryptocurrency and make online and offline transaction perfect and stress free. I have always wished Cryptocurrency good, that i want online stores to instill the payment with crypto as one of their listed options when customers are choosing their preferred payment method. I've always wanted crypto to replace country's fiat currency in the digital world. I have always wanted crypto to be generally accepted by all country's government as the go to payment option when it comes to all exchanges. But it seems all my request are on the tolling, I believe the case now will be reversed at the the due time and crypto will establish itself fully.
thumbnail.jpg

A Guy From Lagos Became A Millionaire Using...
A Guy From Lagos Became A Millionaire Using This Method!​
secure.calch.gdn​

Have what you wished for around Cryptocurrency been on manifestation or pending??
Seriously, it will fulfil our demands especially in the area of online transactions which concerns the transfers of funds from one country to another country where payment via PayPal is not accepted. Cryptocurrency fills the gap in this instance.
Yes I think so, crytpocurrencies is the currency of the future and not only that it's also the currency of the people because it's not manipulated it controlled by a few sects or the government.

Although some governments attempt to regulate the Bitcoin supply for the sake of their country. Nothing I can tell that Bitcoin possibly will in the near future become what currency if the trend goes on like this in the next 50 years. While we do not want this to be done in certain nations, the explanation is that economic supremacy again plays a role in the under-developed countries.

Crypto currency can fulfill our demands depending on the level of attention you give the marketing system, investing a good sum of money on crypto flourishes alot when the profit margin is hitted,while people are contemplating on crypto. Others are cashing out.
I have given it a lot of focus and attention just that my country is making it dwindle and its not encouraging at the moment. I have high hope that it will fulfill my demands soon cos the pronouncement our country made won't be a lasting one.

I hope that cryptocurrency will officially be accepted as a medium of payment or exchange in my country.

I hope to hit it big with cryptocurrency.

And I also hope to make money from some coins that I have such as Electroneum and Onecoin. Even though it's looking bleak at the moment
Electroneum definitely has a future and if you're holding for the long term. As for onecoin it was definitely a scam you better just nice on. Am surprised anyone will still be having some sort of hope on a project like that. Thank God i didn't fall for it cos i almost did back then in the hay days of the project.
Post automatically merged:

I hope that cryptocurrency will officially be accepted as a medium of payment or exchange in my country.

And I also hope to make money from some coins that I have such as Electroneum and Onecoin. Even though it's looking bleak at the moment
Electroneum definitely has a future and if you're holding for the long term. As for onecoin it was definitely a scam you better just nice on. Am surprised anyone will still be having some sort of hope on a project like that. Thank God i didn't fall for it cos i almost did back then in the hay days of the project.

A: Cryptocurrency is an Internet-based exchange medium that uses cryptographic functions for financial transactions. Cryptocurrencies have acquired blockchain technology to achieve decentralization, transparency and instability.

Cryptocurrencies is on course to fulfilling all our wishes and demands that we expected of it. The rate at which cryptocurrency is developing is quite astronomical and so I feel that sometime in the future cryptocurrency can meet all our online payment needs.

The crypto transition is on, gradually it will be growing and fulfilling our demands. It is just matter of time for it to reach its full purpose on earth. Let's just hopeful things will get better with crypto and everyone in the world will come to embrace it wholeheartedly.

I have that feeling that cryptocurrency will fulfil our demands,the person or group that brought about cryptocurrency brought a good thing that has helped so many people.

Believing that cryptocurrency will really help our demands, because the way the online business is going really make a lot of people to invest in cryptocurrency.

I have always believed that cryptocurrencies have a really great future. Almost all the cryptocurrencies have now a very high value if we compare the current value of cryptocurrencies with the value of cryptocurrencies a few years ago. I partially believe that cryptocurrencies have a great future but nothing is guaranteed. The price of cryptocurrencies are volatile and may decline or rise. However, I still believe that the value of crypto will rise and it will be a profitable investment.

Gradually crypto is fulfilling our demands. Ever since covid19 inception in the digital world it has given plenty people lots money and given lots new investors hope of ending money drought.

Crypto development have helped us a lot to gain finance online during this unprecedented time of covid19. Those who are jobless utilized crypto opportunity to become self employed, earning constantly from it, by diversifying their funds into different investment options of crypto.

Yes cryptocurrency we fulfill our demands. It will give us the power to control our finances in the sense that it is decentralized. Cryptocurrency may not totally replace Fiat but a lot of people will adapt it.

Some of our expectations will definitely be fulfilled like the integration of crypto payment on online shops where shoppers can get what the want and pay with their accepted crypto currency.
Anything that has to do with the government making it mainstream means of exchange is alresdy asking for too much.
Yeah it's going to happen but I have this weird feeling that immediately it is integrated the price of crypto would fall drastically. I just hope it's my mind playing tricks on me.

The thing that I wished for in cryptocurrencies and it is happening is for them to be accepted as a payment method in most online earning sites. I so glad that it has happened and now I enjoy getting crypto payments.

I have some friends that has already based their lives and survival on crypto currency, so yes I believe crypto currency has improved their life because they believed in it and they are seeing results.
We've hoped many things to come around Cryptocurrency and make online and offline transaction perfect and stress free. I have always wished Cryptocurrency good, that i want online stores to instill the payment with crypto as one of their listed options when customers are choosing their preferred payment method. I've always wanted crypto to replace country's fiat currency in the digital world. I have always wanted crypto to be generally accepted by all country's government as the go to payment option when it comes to all exchanges. But it seems all my request are on the tolling, I believe the case now will be reversed at the the due time and crypto will establish itself fully.

Have what you wished for around Cryptocurrency been on manifestation or pending??

Poor countries can't afford it because of some reasons. As you know that cryptocurrency keeps on fluctuating, and goes down sometimes. So, they can't take such a big risk to put their huge money into it and unfortunately market crashes to it's lower point. Then imagine how much loss to your country will have to bear. I think to promote online business would be better than investing in cryptocurrency for countries.

Poor countries can't afford it because of some reasons. As you know that cryptocurrency keeps on fluctuating, and goes down sometimes. So, they can't take such a big risk to put their huge money into it and unfortunately market crashes to it's lower point. Then imagine how much loss to your country will have to bear. I think to promote online business would be better than investing in cryptocurrency for countries.
Same investment you're not recommending to people have made people gain. Crypto investment isn't for everyone's gain, people will still make loss and others gain.

human beings have numerous demands and as our faces are difference so our demand and wishes are differ cryptocurrency might be able to achieve my demands but what about the other.

Crypto currencies will always try her best to meet up with people's demand but obviously it can solve all problem as we can see that currently Crypto currencies are still been crictisized.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back