What's new

Do you think cryptocurrency will fulfil our demands??

Yes I think so, crytpocurrencies is the currency of the future and not only that it's also the currency of the people because it's not manipulated it controlled by a few sects or the government.

Though some government are trying to control the supply of Bitcoin for their country's interest. Nothing I can say that Bitcoin is likely to become what currency in the nearest future probably in the next 50 years if the trend continues like this. Though some countries we not want this to happen, the reason is that the role of economic dominance on less-developed country again if it happens.
Hmm, 50 years gonna be whopping indeed, by then I'll be an old man. The main thing its the future how will it changed the perspective of electronic transactions. At the meantime nothing is going as planned for Cryptocurrency in my country. The wish are not fulfilling, I know with time it might come good.

Am even thinking with this new policy by the nigerian government if crypto users may even be making use of borderless e- banking services. With the latest continental agreement amongst african countries it'll swell the transactions in crypto.

A cryptocurrency is a digital currency that is created and managed through the use of advanced encryption techniques known as cryptography. Cryptocurrency made the leap from being an academic concept to (virtual) reality with the creation of Bitcoin in 2009.1 While Bitcoin attracted a growing following in subsequent years, it captured significant investor and media attention in April 2013 when it peaked at a record $266 per bitcoin after surging 10-fold in the preceding two months. Bitcoin sported a market value of over $2 billion at its peak, but a 50% plunge shortly thereafter sparked a raging debate about the future of cryptocurrencies in general and Bitcoin in particular.2 So, will these alternative currencies eventually supplant conventional currencies and become as ubiquitous as dollars and euros someday? Or are cryptocurrencies a passing fad that will flame out before long? The answer lies with Bitcoin

I don't think cryptocurrency will be able to meet at the man's to the extent that we are not interested in any other thing all those are some people that is living their own dream life because of cryptocurrency ,maybe because they invested in cryptocurrency many years ago but I don't see any possibilities of cryptocurrency meeting at the man's to the fullest.

Its features are conducive to success because of its features - decentralized, immovable, resistant to censorship, limited, borderline, neutral, independent of central banks and governments, etc .; Added time and worked and it is the most secure network

Yes I think so, crytpocurrencies is the currency of the future and not only that it's also the currency of the people because it's not manipulated it controlled by a few sects or the government.
cryptocurrency have really help to break the Monopoly in the financial system. Before now it is only some heavyweight politicians that do enjoy making money in the financial world. But right now you and I can become millionaires with cryptocurrency and I believe it will really change the world's financial system.

Crypto currencies is already fulfilling our demands by being able to use it for online shopping in some top sites such as Amazon, Aliexpress and the rest, the only concern is for crypto to accepted offline world wide.

We've hoped many things to come around Cryptocurrency and make online and offline transaction perfect and stress free. I have always wished Cryptocurrency good, that i want online stores to instill the payment with crypto as one of their listed options when customers are choosing their preferred payment method. I've always wanted crypto to replace country's fiat currency in the digital world. I have always wanted crypto to be generally accepted by all country's government as the go to payment option when it comes to all exchanges. But it seems all my request are on the tolling, I believe the case now will be reversed at the the due time and crypto will establish itself fully.

Have what you wished for around Cryptocurrency been on manifestation or pending??
i wished a lot from cryptocurrency some of the wish has manifested while others pending, of recent the banning of banks from carrying out crypto related transactions has really pulled me down but no matter what Nigerians must be free from our leader that always want us to crawl back to them for financial help. Cryptocurrency has come to redeem us.

Cryptocurrencies have and is still meeting impact on people's financial lives even as we speak right now. People have gotten their financial freedom trading cryptocurrencies since it's advent some few years back and I can say it is meeting my expectations too

i wished a lot from cryptocurrency some of the wish has manifested while others pending, of recent the banning of banks from carrying out crypto related transactions has really pulled me down but no matter what Nigerians must be free from our leader that always want us to crawl back to them for financial help. Cryptocurrency has come to redeem us.
Our political leaders made the development of Cryptocurrency in our country to go on a blip. They never wanted youth development or citizens happiness, just their own happiness and nothing more. Only God will judge them well when the time comes. Believe me, Cryptocurrency will surely move ahead no matter the stumbling block it is facing in our country following the federal government pronouncement.

Crypto offers a unique solution that renders fiat currency obsolete. Cryptocurrency empowers people to be their own bank and payment method. The primary challenges are regulatory and technical. The deciding factor on whether crypto will replace cash is user-adoption. But, once fully booted and integrated in our lives, cryptocurrency will make the world will look completely different, in ways we can only begin to understand.

This paper analyses the monetary characteristics of five cryptocurrencies to evaluate whether they can perform the functions of money. While all cryptocurrencies can theoretically and practically serve as a medium of exchange, they are unlikely to become common and liquid media of exchange unless they can illustrate utility in one of the other functions of money. Digital currencies’ rigidly inflexible supply and wildly fluctuating demand make them too unstable to be used as a unit of account for the foreseeable future. Of the five, only Bitcoin has the potential to serve as a store of value, due to its strict commitment to low supply growth, credibly backed by the network's distributed protocol and credible demonstration of the absence of any authority capable of altering the supply schedule. Other cryptocurrencies’ centralized control, and use as tokens for specific applications make them unlikely to fulfil monetary functions

Well in the future I can vouch for it that bitcoin or any crypto currencies app or site will reach our demand because now they are improving unlike before when everything was bad and not fast but now it is fast timesaving and also gives someone the knowledge to be fast and enable in the financial upbringing and financial needs because there are some things I do by myself as a teenager but in the nearest 50 years the world would have change everything will be put to place and people would be satisfied that wow now they believe the world has already improve.
Post automatically merged:

Well in the future I can vouch for it that bitcoin or any crypto currencies app or site will reach our demand because now they are improving unlike before when everything was bad and not fast but now it is fast timesaving and also gives someone the knowledge to be fast and enable in the financial upbringing and financial needs because there are some things I do by myself as a teenager but in the nearest 50 years the world would have change everything will be put to place and people would be satisfied that wow now they believe the world has already improve.

Crypto offers a unique solution that renders fiat currency obsolete. Cryptocurrency empowers people to be their own bank and payment method. The primary challenges are regulatory and technical. The deciding factor on whether crypto will replace cash is user-adoption. But, once fully booted and integrated in our lives, cryptocurrency will make the world will look completely different, in ways we can only begin to understand.
Yeah, you said what is expected. With time Cryptocurrency will get to the level it supposed to be. I know its a challenge to bank and fiat currencies. But its happening us a lot to process online transactions faster without stress.

which numbers are need and demands on cryptocurrency because the cryptocurrency is just a digital currency that doesn't have the potential of making us to achieve all I need because there's no possibility that cryptocurrency can satisfy all our need

Cryptocurrency has come to stay not just for the now but it’s staying for the long time and lots of people are living the dreams. Some days ago Tesla announced that it had bought a huge amount of cryptocurrency and would also start receiving payments and it is rumored that Apple is next in line

I hope that cryptocurrency will officially be accepted as a medium of payment or exchange in my country.

I hope to hit it big with cryptocurrency.

And I also hope to make money from some coins that I have such as Electroneum and Onecoin. Even though it's looking bleak at the moment

I hope that cryptocurrency will officially be accepted as a medium of payment or exchange in my country.

I hope to hit it big with cryptocurrency.

And I also hope to make money from some coins that I have such as Electroneum and Onecoin. Even though it's looking bleak at the moment
Haven't been used as a medium of payment in your country yet? It is not yet accepted as a medium of payment in my own country either. Instead they've banned the progress of Cryptocurrency but i believe such decision will be reversed sooner.

We've hoped many things to come around Cryptocurrency and make online and offline transaction perfect and stress free. I have always wished Cryptocurrency good, that i want online stores to instill the payment with crypto as one of their listed options when customers are choosing their preferred payment method. I've always wanted crypto to replace country's fiat currency in the digital world. I have always wanted crypto to be generally accepted by all country's government as the go to payment option when it comes to all exchanges. But it seems all my request are on the tolling, I believe the case now will be reversed at the the due time and crypto will establish itself fully.

Have what you wished for around Cryptocurrency been on manifestation or pending??
Crypto currency can fulfill our demands depending on the level of attention you give the marketing system, investing a good sum of money on crypto flourishes alot when the profit margin is hitted,while people are contemplating on crypto. Others are cashing out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back