What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

Successfully running a business is about being financially educated and not really about age although it's arguable that there is a level of maturity needed to handle business emotions which has to do with age.

There is nothing like age been a barrier to starting a business, other countries teenagers are embarking on business even here in my country, we see teens venturing into business. So nothing is wrong and nothing like barriers when it comes to Agen

To me age is not a barrier and it is also a barrier, though age is just a number but experience matters alot..
Some people have experience than their age which they can use in setting up a business and be successful
Age shouldn't be a barrier however the type of business you intend to go into matters a lot also. Some businesses needs matured mind.

There is nothing like age been a barrier to starting a business, other countries teenagers are embarking on business even here in my country, we see teens venturing into business. So nothing is wrong and nothing like barriers when it comes to Agen
The issue of age is directly related to the legality of the business and not really on the operation. A minor cannot sign a public document like the ownership of the business.

Age is definitely not a barrier if they are wise enough to start up their own business, as long as an individual can come up with ideals(also the means to sustain the business) on a business as well as funds, I believe they are good to go.

I do not think should be a barrier to anybody intending starting a up a business of their choice. They only need to be guided if they are very young

Well people that are saying it's not good for adolescent to start business or trading have their reasons for saying that maybe it is because once money start coming in their hands, there is tendency of them to be distracted. However business has no age.
Age is never a barrier in starting up a business the only thing that can be in a barrier for you in starting up your own business is ideas and capital.

Age is never a barrier in starting a business, in fact I prefer one starts early in order to learn the ropes,at what age did the founder of KFC got his break through?

Age is not a barrier to starting a successful business. The only thing that is a barrier is lack of knowledge and capital to start a business. Well i have seen young ones who have grown and have succeeded in their business. Age is not a problem.
I agree with you. Age is not a barrier to starting a very successful business. The barriers for a very successful business are lack of capital or fund to start a business and the lack of knowledge how to run the business.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
Well when it comes to business I do not think that age should be a barrier because at some point some people becomes matured faster than others so they cannot use page as a barrier when you come to business or when you come so any life endeavours.

Age should not be a barrier to starting a business, if you feel you are too old and love to venture into something, you can always put in someone to overlook its affairs.

I have seen many old people working in my country. They run shops and they even conduct duties that are usually conducted by young people. I do not think that age could be a hindrance when it comes to doing work. However, I think most people do struggle at an old age when they work.

I have never seen or thought of each as a barrier to any business and believe that you can start any business at any age provided you have the right resources.

Never, go on YouTube and see babies and children already earning millions. It's all about the content of your business, your target audience should be large, your connection with others in your line of business through networking, build your brand and reputation and you are good to go.

Age is not a barrier to starting a business. A person can start a business notwithstanding the age as log as the person has the ability to run the business properly and also has adequate idea on what the business entails.

Well when it comes to business I do not think that age should be a barrier because at some point some people becomes matured faster than others so they cannot use page as a barrier when you come to business or when you come so any life endeavours.
That's true, some persons who are even younger than their adult counterparts that's simply the way things are. Knowledge doesn't come by age it is inborn and through learning.

Age is not barrier in stating business if you are sound enough, there some children that are very sound in doing something where some elderly person can not even going in competition with them, it is soundness we need not age

I agree with you. Age is not a barrier to starting a very successful business. The barriers for a very successful business are lack of capital or fund to start a business and the lack of knowledge how to run the business.
Sure, age isn't a barrier at all when it comes to operating a business. Anyone can operate a business provided the experience and the mindset is open to taking risk.

That's true, some persons who are even younger than their adult counterparts that's simply the way things are. Knowledge doesn't come by age it is inborn and through learning.
I do not believe that knowledge is actually improved but knowledge is actually what we learn when we interact with our environment and some people are just quite intelligent that whenever they just learnt something for the first time they can easily take it in and make it part of themselves.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back