What's new

Do you see this recent crypto improvement as turning point for bull run?

That's what I struggle with at the first place, but I later on find a life changing channel that really help my entire trading journey, I don't think there's a need to have any mentor if you have the right channel, all I'm trying to say is you don't have to pay for mentorship if you have the right channel to use, this remainds me of a friend that spends more than $100 to learn forex trading but he couldn't get all he need, not to brag but I can do far better than him in trading,remember I don't spend that much when it comes to learning , I really thank God for YouTube,sure I'll recommend a YouTube channel but I think that will be on your dm, what do you think? Because there are lots of things you need to get if you are interested.
Wow, I'll be so grateful if I can be able to get good channel for this purpose. It depends on you. You can recommend it here too because this platform was meant to help people in different ways. Others might also be learning From it.

Wow, I'll be so grateful if I can be able to get good channel for this purpose. It depends on you. You can recommend it here too because this platform was meant to help people in different ways. Others might also be learning From it.
Ok that's great, I was thinking of giving out a forex course that I won Worth $100, but let's start with the YouTube channel, go to YouTube and search ndemazeah God love, he has a free forex course that explains everything you need to know about forex trading, that's the first one I'll recommend you to watch, after that we have another, but this one deals much on technical analysis, I'll like you to watch that one as well, the second one is (inner circle trader) I'll advise you to start with the first one because it starts explaining forex from the scratch, is a 62 video while the second one is 40, if you watch all those videos and you can't profit from the market, I'll say the market is not for you, this Will also help you alot in your crypto trading as well, even if you watch and understand one video a day, I think that's very much good, good luck sir, that second one I told you about, if you understand what he means all those crypto moves you can be able to call them before they even happen. Just go and search them, if you are having any issues finding them just let me know.

Ok that's great, I was thinking of giving out a forex course that I won Worth $100, but let's start with the YouTube channel, go to YouTube and search ndemazeah God love, he has a free forex course that explains everything you need to know about forex trading, that's the first one I'll recommend you to watch, after that we have another, but this one deals much on technical analysis, I'll like you to watch that one as well, the second one is (inner circle trader) I'll advise you to start with the first one because it starts explaining forex from the scratch, is a 62 video while the second one is 40, if you watch all those videos and you can't profit from the market, I'll say the market is not for you, this Will also help you alot in your crypto trading as well, even if you watch and understand one video a day, I think that's very much good, good luck sir, that second one I told you about, if you understand what he means all those crypto moves you can be able to call them before they even happen. Just go and search them, if you are having any issues finding them just let me know.
Thanks so much. Your writing is so important to me that I have to screenshot it. I will definitely check it out this evening and I'll update you on this threads about those two YouTube channel you have recommended for me. Thanks so much

Thanks so much. Your writing is so important to me that I have to screenshot it. I will definitely check it out this evening and I'll update you on this threads about those two YouTube channel you have recommended for me. Thanks so much
Yeah, thank you for thanking me sir, forex trading is something you can but only if you have the time, I've started trading the market just the beginning of this year, I'm just 17, I'm telling you this because I believe if you spend good time learning you'll make profits out of the market. I've spent lot's of time and money before getting those content, those content are not the type that you'll find anywhere on YouTube, hope you'll find it beneficial, let me know if you have any challenges locating them.

I can't really tell if the bull run is coming anytime soon because the price of cryptocurrency as I understand as dropped. Bitcoins presently is between 19 and 20 thousand dollars. It's fall from $23000 to that price.

From all indication , we might not see a bullish movement soon. So many expert says it's would be difficult to see the price of bitcoins at 50 dollars, talkless of other cryptocurrency

Who knows? The thing about this crypto currency of a thing is that it is very unpredictable. Anything can happen. Let's just hope that the recent crypto improvement could be a turning point for the bull run.

Even in bear markets, there are usually periods of short relief rallies before the continuation of the downtrend. It could also be a bull trap to liquidate those who go long.

Trading in a bear market requires a lot of skill and patience.

I will say that this is the case now because anything can still happen. There are certain factors that shows the bull is set and am yet to see it. I will like to be very optimistic here.

For those keeping close eyes around Cryptocurrency for some time now, knows too well that the last three months haven't been the best for the coins general improvement.

But the recent price improvement that took place in the last seven (7) days, have shown signs of turning point. Coins like BTC, ETH, BNB, DOGE, DOT, XRP, ICP, LTC, BCH, XLM etc. Recorded high price value in the last seven days since the bearish run kick started last three months, during the month of May 1st week.

Do you see this general improvement around the coins as turning point heading to bull market run?
It could be a pivotal moment in the future of cryptocurrency because numerous individuals have made huge losses during the bear market and have patiently waited for this bull market to recoup their revenue.

For those keeping close eyes around Cryptocurrency for some time now, knows too well that the last three months haven't been the best for the coins general improvement.

But the recent price improvement that took place in the last seven (7) days, have shown signs of turning point. Coins like BTC, ETH, BNB, DOGE, DOT, XRP, ICP, LTC, BCH, XLM etc. Recorded high price value in the last seven days since the bearish run kick started last three months, during the month of May 1st week.

Do you see this general improvement around the coins as turning point heading to bull market run?

The major fall of cryptocurrencies have made things quite bad for many investors and this is why many people are also not really willing to buy the dip. Bitcoin is still a coin which is worth trading.

It could be a pivotal moment in the future of cryptocurrency because numerous individuals have made huge losses during the bear market and have patiently waited for this bull market to recoup their revenue.
I don't even know the future potential of cryptocurrency generally because everywhere is still in a deep downtrend. Probably we may see a turning point anytime from now.

The major fall of cryptocurrencies have made things quite bad for many investors and this is why many people are also not really willing to buy the dip. Bitcoin is still a coin which is worth trading.
I wouldn't invest in bitcoins now because bitcoin to me is never perfect coin. There are other cryptocurrency that could be improving seriously If we happen to have a bullish season now.

I don't even know the future potential of cryptocurrency generally because everywhere is still in a deep downtrend. Probably we may see a turning point anytime from now.
The volatile nature of cryptocurrency as a whole gives crypto investors some reassurance and hope that there will be better times which will definitely coincide with a strong bull run.

I sincerely hope it's not a ruse but rather a turning point for another bill run. Since the bear market began, many people have suffered significant financial losses, and I hope they can make up those losses.

The volatile nature of cryptocurrency as a whole gives crypto investors some reassurance and hope that there will be better times which will definitely coincide with a strong bull run.
That is what everyone are waiting eagerly to see because everybody's cryptocurrency and overall asset are greatly depreciating. We just hope this day come anytime soon.

The crypto space is so unpredictable and we may not have an idea of what the next moment will be . But in any case it is much more better for us to buy some cryptocurrency in case the market has to reverse.

The crypto space is so unpredictable and we may not have an idea of what the next moment will be . But in any case it is much more better for us to buy some cryptocurrency in case the market has to reverse.
The problem that stablecoins sometimes fee is higher than the LTC one then receive assets in LTC means lose (there is exception of Uphold as you can receive LTC while credited in USD account).

That is what everyone are waiting eagerly to see because everybody's cryptocurrency and overall asset are greatly depreciating. We just hope this day come anytime soon.
You have hit the nail on the head with your submission. We are all hoping that cryptocurrency will return to its former glories, enabling investors to record massive profits and for the market to become more sustainable

You have hit the nail on the head with your submission. We are all hoping that cryptocurrency will return to its former glories, enabling investors to record massive profits and for the market to become more sustainable
Seriously that is what we are hoping to see because personally most of my asset as seriously depreciating. Unfortunately when this day will become is not yet known.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back