What's new

Do you see this recent crypto improvement as turning point for bull run?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
For those keeping close eyes around Cryptocurrency for some time now, knows too well that the last three months haven't been the best for the coins general improvement.

But the recent price improvement that took place in the last seven (7) days, have shown signs of turning point. Coins like BTC, ETH, BNB, DOGE, DOT, XRP, ICP, LTC, BCH, XLM etc. Recorded high price value in the last seven days since the bearish run kick started last three months, during the month of May 1st week.

Do you see this general improvement around the coins as turning point heading to bull market run?

This may be good news for you. Bitcoin is hovering at the $40k level and it looks like going steady with the number for now. That is a huge improvement from the lowest level that dropped to $29k. The increase is 25% depending on your computation. It is a good sign.

There is always time for every coin in the cryptocurrencies space to experience their own trends. The time for the down trend has passed and it's time for the bull trend now to take over for sometime

I really hope it's a turning point for another bill run and not a bull trap. A lot of people have lost some huge amount of money since the bear market started and I hope they can recover their losses back

It can be a turning point,some people have lost huge amount of money since the bearish run and some have patiently waited for this bullish time to recover and exit the market though these are not the big players in the market.

This may be good news for you. Bitcoin is hovering at the $40k level and it looks like going steady with the number for now. That is a huge improvement from the lowest level that dropped to $29k. The increase is 25% depending on your computation. It is a good sign.
Laughs, its good news for all Cryptocurrency lovers, and investors not just for me. If the coin will manage to reach $60,000 before the year ends, then it means that the festive period will worth it for me.

The recent increase in the price of cryptocurrencies is a very good news for those of us who invested. I got a signal that ethereum will soon hit $290.

For those keeping close eyes around Cryptocurrency for some time now, knows too well that the last three months haven't been the best for the coins general improvement.

But the recent price improvement that took place in the last seven (7) days, have shown signs of turning point. Coins like BTC, ETH, BNB, DOGE, DOT, XRP, ICP, LTC, BCH, XLM etc. Recorded high price value in the last seven days since the bearish run kick started last three months, during the month of May 1st week.

Do you see this general improvement around the coins as turning point heading to bull market run?
Hopefully the bull run is OK it way. But we aren't sure just yet because according to the technical analysis. If btc did not crossover the 50MA at 42k usd then we are still bearish.

I believe there will still be a little dip before the full bull run begin. The market needs to gather enough energy that will be able to sustain a true bull run. Seems like the whales are already buying rocket movement is next in line. BTC to the moon!!.

Hopefully the bull run is OK it way. But we aren't sure just yet because according to the technical analysis. If btc did not crossover the 50MA at 42k usd then we are still bearish.
Yes, at this moment we are still affecting bearish run cos the coin isn't moving past the listed price mark. It must move past $60k before it can be said to head over to bull.

It’s too hard to sleep
I got the sheets on the floor, nothing on me
And I can’t take it no more, it’s a hundred degrees
I got one foot out the door, where are my keys?

There is always a time for everything to happened though it will bring hope to many investors but it will still take time for crypto currency to turn.
Its shouldn't take time past this month... this I know and guarantee that before this month end we might be seeing 50k height for bitcoin.

Currently, the price is not very stable. Just two days ago, bitcoin was $41,000 and now yet again it is $38,000. I do not think market is going into bull run yet, but this does not mean market is still in the bearish run.

I don't see the current positive trend in the crypto currency exchange Business as a positive run for a bull run because to this is more of a bull trap and want more people to enter the market and trap them in

There is always time for every coin in the cryptocurrencies space to experience their own trends. The time for the down trend has passed and it's time for the bull trend now to take over for sometime

Seriously, a lot of people have lost a lot of money from the recent recession in the worth of cryptocurrency. The whole world is still in shock because we didn't expect it.

There is always a time for everything to happened though it will bring hope to many investors but it will still take time for crypto currency to turn.
Everything will come back its just matter of time and it will come good and those who invested this time will come to reap better dividends when holdl the coin for long.

Based on my experience in the cryptocurrency world , I will not say that this is the case now because anything can still happen. There are certain factors that shows the bull is set and am yet to see it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back