What's new

Do you see this recent crypto improvement as turning point for bull run?

One thing is common to cryptocurrency marketplace and that is unpredictable. The price movement occurs constantly and if care is not taken someone can easily lose huge money within short.

When it comes to .the crypto world anything could happen to any of the coins so am not surprise if any of the coins rise all of a sudden but always remember that it might fall back to its level as well.
Yes, when it comes to cryptocurrency anything can happen, we should always expect surprises, either for quick turnaround or simply drifting down in prices of the coins easily.

The coins are still fluctuating, there's still no sure stability and this has been my fears and my gospel ever since that the market is becoming very stable - it's more like a market that it's supposed to be now and not a quick money making thing

Every point I the crypto market is a turning point.
The market is currently bullish and it's a good time for people who invested during the bearish season

These crypto coins are really making high progress and it is more likely it will continue until the end of the year at least. Btc is predicted to reach the $100k price mark and the price will affect all other altcoins as they will also move up.

Based on my experience in the cryptocurrency world , I will not say that this is the case now because anything can still happen. There are certain factors that shows the bull is set and am yet to see it.

There will be full-fledge uptrend if the bulls hold the support zone very strongly or if the bulls could break the resistance zone. The chart would tell the current resistance and the support zone of the bitcoin.

If you understand crypto very well, you will know that crypto is all about raising and falling in price, I think that when ever the price is down is the right time to invest and all it when it goes up

The bullish movement would be decided if the trend line hits the support zone to produce a pull back. That's exactly where you could guarantee the a bullish movement in the market.

The crypto-currency market has always been moving in a form of up and down and as such I am not completely surprised by the bearish market that we are having right now. This is especially a good time for you to accumulate as more bitcoin as you have in preparation for the pump.

We might not likely sees cryptocurrency going bullish any time soon. For now I continue to observe the market because I don't really have something to buy any of my favourite crypto-currency now.

The recent market fluctuation in cryptocurrency is not new because the crypto market is full of ups and downs and it should not be a new thing for the crypto investors. it is what is often obtained in the crypto market and that is exactly what brings in the profit.

The recent market fluctuation in cryptocurrency is not new because the crypto market is full of ups and downs and it should not be a new thing for the crypto investors. it is what is often obtained in the crypto market and that is exactly what brings in the profit.
Sometimes the reason for the fluctuation in cryptocurrency is always as a result of certain world events. But now we don't know the actual reason why this is happening. Could it just be a normal technical analysis ?

Potentially a great time to buy in or start trickling money into coins at this point but with a possible recession around the corner and crypto never having experienced a proper one (March 2020 doesn't count) I wonder how low it might go.

I believe that this is actually a place in which we are going to start seeing big movement because the market is already oversaturated and has been moving down for a very long time.

Sometimes the reason for the fluctuation in cryptocurrency is always as a result of certain world events. But now we don't know the actual reason why this is happening. Could it just be a normal technical analysis ?
The major cause of the downtrend in the cryptocurrency market presently is due to the US policies and the regulatory scrutiny that most of the countries are embarking upon.

The major cause of the downtrend in the cryptocurrency market presently is due to the US policies and the regulatory scrutiny that most of the countries are embarking upon.
All this regulations by government and countries are making cryptocurrency to be somehow unsafe for investors . I believe that there will be a time in which cryptocurrency will be completely banned if proper care is not taken.

All this regulations by government and countries are making cryptocurrency to be somehow unsafe for investors . I believe that there will be a time in which cryptocurrency will be completely banned if proper care is not taken.
Banning cryptocurrency is not the best option, I still prefer the regulatory framework that is being impacted on cryptocurrency by most of the country. It is far better than choosing the ban option.

Banning cryptocurrency is not the best option, I still prefer the regulatory framework that is being impacted on cryptocurrency by most of the country. It is far better than choosing the ban option.
If cryptocurrency is regulated , do you really think you will still enjoy your right as cryptocurrency investors ? A lot of people may not be particularly interested anymore after the regulation, but that is much more better than a complete ban.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back