What's new

Do you see this recent crypto improvement as turning point for bull run?

Seriously that is what we are hoping to see because personally most of my asset as seriously depreciating. Unfortunately when this day will become is not yet known.
The current state of the crypto market is quite regrettable, without a shadow of a doubt. However, we do not need to waver in our faith in the coins to bounce back and go on a remarkable bull run .

Well we shouldn't expect any serious increase in the price of Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency this year again. We should be looking forward to see an improvement from next year , if this will even be possible.

The current state of the crypto market is quite regrettable, without a shadow of a doubt. However, we do not need to waver in our faith in the coins to bounce back and go on a remarkable bull run .
We just hope that this time come anytime soon , That is our expectation that the market will reverse and everything will return back to normal.. a lot of people's asset has completely went down to the lowest value.

We just hope that this time come anytime soon , That is our expectation that the market will reverse and everything will return back to normal.. a lot of people's asset has completely went down to the lowest value.
This is correct. This bear run has been extremely detrimental to investors, especially because some of them have seen their assets in various coins go down the drain. We must still be confident in the ability of crypto to show positive sign due to its volatility

This is correct. This bear run has been extremely detrimental to investors, especially because some of them have seen their assets in various coins go down the drain. We must still be confident in the ability of crypto to show positive sign due to its volatility
I don't have any problem with the price of cryptocurrency going down because I know this is not the first time and has happened before on several location in history and yet still the price keep on moving forward.

i do not believe we would see the bull run anytime soon because the indices does not point to us having a bull run anytime soon, just get the required crypto knowledge for the time being and stay consistent on your current hustle.

For those keeping close eyes around Cryptocurrency for some time now, knows too well that the last three months haven't been the best for the coins general improvement.

But the recent price improvement that took place in the last seven (7) days, have shown signs of turning point. Coins like BTC, ETH, BNB, DOGE, DOT, XRP, ICP, LTC, BCH, XLM etc. Recorded high price value in the last seven days since the bearish run kick started last three months, during the month of May 1st week.

Do you see this general improvement around the coins as turning point heading to bull market run?
Yes definitely this kind of impoverished will leads to a good stage of cryptocurrency as you mentioned above coins I think everyone should take benefit from this simple is that.

I don't have any problem with the price of cryptocurrency going down because I know this is not the first time and has happened before on several location in history and yet still the price keep on moving forward.
It is also good that there have been several precedents of bear runs in the crypto market. At least, this will soften the blow of net loss for investors at this moment in time and encourage them to look towards the future

It is also good that there have been several precedents of bear runs in the crypto market. At least, this will soften the blow of net loss for investors at this moment in time and encourage them to look towards the future
That is the reason so many investors are not willing to sell out their cryptocurrency. like one of them told me that his fund will continue to remain in cryptocurrency even if it has to drop to the lowest price as possible.

That is the reason so many investors are not willing to sell out their cryptocurrency. like one of them told me that his fund will continue to remain in cryptocurrency even if it has to drop to the lowest price as possible.
His or her persistence in these trying economic times for the crypto market is a surefire attribute of a very smart investor. The volatility of crypto has given them enough reason to believe that things could turn for the better

His or her persistence in these trying economic times for the crypto market is a surefire attribute of a very smart investor. The volatility of crypto has given them enough reason to believe that things could turn for the better
I was surprised to understand that some of them don't even bother about the bearish season with that is being experienced in the crypto space. They are even thanking God because they believe it is another good opportunity to buy more.

I was surprised to understand that some of them don't even bother about the bearish season with that is being experienced in the crypto space. They are even thanking God because they believe it is another good opportunity to buy more.
You are absolutely correct. There are several investors who plan ahead when it comes to crypto and look towards the bigger picture. This attitude gives credence to the unwritten rule in cryptocurrency that states: “Buy the dip”

You are absolutely correct. There are several investors who plan ahead when it comes to crypto and look towards the bigger picture. This attitude gives credence to the unwritten rule in cryptocurrency that states: “Buy the dip”
Personally I will always try to buy but the most annoying thing is that if you keep on buying it might even keep on dropping more. that's just my concern now presently.

Personally I will always try to buy but the most annoying thing is that if you keep on buying it might even keep on dropping more. that's just my concern now presently.
I can see where you are coming from. This is the risk attached to investing in cryptocurrencies that have had a marked decline in value. The best way to avert this is probably by conducting comprehensive research into the coin

I can see where you are coming from. This is the risk attached to investing in cryptocurrencies that have had a marked decline in value. The best way to avert this is probably by conducting comprehensive research into the coin
There is no research that will help you , most especially if you are not an expert in the crypto space . most investors may not be able to conduct advanced research as the traders.

There is no research that will help you , most especially if you are not an expert in the crypto space . most investors may not be able to conduct advanced research as the traders.
Research is what may give you a chance in predicting the trend of the coin on the crypto market, but I must admit even that is a little far-fetched. This kind of decision depends on the individual and a gut feeling

Before the complete bull run starts, I think there will still be a small dip. The market must amass sufficient vigor to support a genuine bull run. It appears that whales are already purchasing rocket movement, which is the next step. To the moon with BTC!

Research is what may give you a chance in predicting the trend of the coin on the crypto market, but I must admit even that is a little far-fetched. This kind of decision depends on the individual and a gut feeling
I always believe that research will only give you a proper understanding and other facts about the cryptocurrency's existence and technical analysis is what will be needed to understand it next price movement.

I always believe that research will only give you a proper understanding and other facts about the cryptocurrency's existence and technical analysis is what will be needed to understand it next price movement.
I concur completely with your point. Research is fundamental to ensuring that you have the needed knowledge in cryptocurrency but in some cases, research cannot grant you a 100% success rate in predicting the crypto market

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back