What's new

Do you see this recent crypto improvement as turning point for bull run?

I think that's the only one still has a lot of time before we are going to see anything like that and I am going to advise that we should be heavily on stables for now.

I concur completely with your point. Research is fundamental to ensuring that you have the needed knowledge in cryptocurrency but in some cases, research cannot grant you a 100% success rate in predicting the crypto market
You will need a technical analysis because technical analysis give proper ideas and reason behind cryptocurrency movement. That is what so many people are using to predict its movement nowadays as traders.

You will need a technical analysis because technical analysis give proper ideas and reason behind cryptocurrency movement. That is what so many people are using to predict its movement nowadays as traders.
I understand the point you are making. Technical analysis is vital to cryptocurrency traders in ensuring that you are always one step ahead when it comes to accurately predicting the price movements of various coins

I understand the point you are making. Technical analysis is vital to cryptocurrency traders in ensuring that you are always one step ahead when it comes to accurately predicting the price movements of various coins
Yes this is what so many traders are using to generate profit and know when to buy or sell. Even as a technical analyst you can still able to face crypto manipulation and sometimes your analysis may not be hundred percent accurate.

Yes this is what so many traders are using to generate profit and know when to buy or sell. Even as a technical analyst you can still able to face crypto manipulation and sometimes your analysis may not be hundred percent accurate.
This is an astute observation. Technical analysis gives you a decent chance to gauge the movement in prices which can influence decisions to hold or sell. However, success is not fully guaranteed even then

This is an astute observation. Technical analysis gives you a decent chance to gauge the movement in prices which can influence decisions to hold or sell. However, success is not fully guaranteed even then
Yes that's not an indication that you can predict the movement to 100% accuracy but at least you can try it up to 75% which is very good. You can make profit with 75% accurate signal.

Yes that's not an indication that you can predict the movement to 100% accuracy but at least you can try it up to 75% which is very good. You can make profit with 75% accurate signal.
I think your contribution is on point. 75% is quite a reasonable degree of accuracy for signals, that can be predicted by a broker, to come to fruition. These signals are really vital in forex trading, no doubt

I think your contribution is on point. 75% is quite a reasonable degree of accuracy for signals, that can be predicted by a broker, to come to fruition. These signals are really vital in forex trading, no doubt
That is what I will be looking forward to be generating if I have to focus on trading. A single trader can be able to generate such without stress most especially the experience traders.

I concur completely with your point. Research is fundamental to ensuring that you have the needed knowledge in cryptocurrency but in some cases, research cannot grant you a 100% success rate in predicting the crypto market

Research is important because it enables you to decide what kind of coin might be suitable for you to invest. However, the fact is that research becomes irrelevant when the market crashes.

That is what I will be looking forward to be generating if I have to focus on trading. A single trader can be able to generate such without stress most especially the experience traders.
You are right. Even if your knowledge is not extremely broad, with the guidance of a mentor and a good broker, this profit margin is quite achievable, if I am being totally honest.

You are right. Even if your knowledge is not extremely broad, with the guidance of a mentor and a good broker, this profit margin is quite achievable, if I am being totally honest.
It is a risky market sha. You will need a lot of experience and probably the guidance of your mentor after a proper training has been passed on to you.. yes with their guidance you can achieve success without much stress.

It is a risky market sha. You will need a lot of experience and probably the guidance of your mentor after a proper training has been passed on to you.. yes with their guidance you can achieve success without much stress.
The presence of a mentor is imperative in ventures like these, because you may face financial situations which will be more complex to solve on the cryptocurrency market regardless of the knowledge acquired

Cryptocurrrncy will always remain unpredictable like that and it's only meant for those that can afford the risk and are rich. If you know you cannot afford to lose anything, don't go into crypto business

Every single thing that is happening right now is giving you a preparation for what is to come. What I am going to be advocating for it that you should learn technical analysis.

The presence of a mentor is imperative in ventures like these, because you may face financial situations which will be more complex to solve on the cryptocurrency market regardless of the knowledge acquired
Seriously I have experience of this before. The crypto market is so unpredictable and at some point you might doubt your analysis. It is only your mentor that would tell you what to do.

Well it can never be hundred percent predicted because so many instances have been predicted before months ago and it keeps dropping further. I am expecting a bullish market if it would even happen next year.

It is always good whenever we see that there are some narrative that are coming out of the cryptocurrency space because it is not good that cryptocurrency should just be known as something that you put money in order to make more.

Seriously I have experience of this before. The crypto market is so unpredictable and at some point you might doubt your analysis. It is only your mentor that would tell you what to do.
I understand your sentiments to the core. Cryptocurrency remains so volatile that your predictions can always turn sour at any time, so it is definitely ideal to have a mentor who can guide you in proper analysis of the market

Then I think that if I could get someone to tutor me on such techniques, I will be more that happy to learn. As the saying goes "EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER". In relation to this quote, I don't think that there's no one better to assist than someone within the system

Market and overall crypto value is smashed thanks to FTX collapse and some of coins regaining some momentum but it might take another 1-2 year to see positive trends as people now a afraid to invest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back