What's new

Do you see this recent crypto improvement as turning point for bull run?

If cryptocurrency is regulated , do you really think you will still enjoy your right as cryptocurrency investors ? A lot of people may not be particularly interested anymore after the regulation, but that is much more better than a complete ban.
The blockchain technology has made it possible for cryptocurrency to be decentralized and there is no way government could centralised the system. The cryptocurrencies are launched on blockchain technology and that makes it a very safe investment.

The blockchain technology has made it possible for cryptocurrency to be decentralized and there is no way government could centralised the system. The cryptocurrencies are launched on blockchain technology and that makes it a very safe investment.
Even though there is decentralization in the blockchain technology , but there is how crypto-currency can be regulated and controlled to a certain extent , even when they cannot track transaction that is being carried out in the blockchain network.

The movement in cryptocurrency is something that is really good in the long run and it has been proven over time that cryptocurrency is always going to reward the patient.

The movement in cryptocurrency is something that is really good in the long run and it has been proven over time that cryptocurrency is always going to reward the patient.
We are not seeing any bullish movement anytime soon base on what expert says . The bear Markets will continue for a long time. We will still have a lot of bearish season to face in the future , that is what expert are predicting

The crypto market is in an uncertain condition at the moment and that is the reason why it is important you don't invest all your money. I always admire people to use dollar cost averaging at this moment.

You must be very careful investing in crypto currency, The coin rising does not necessarily implies a bull run , so you must first study the market situation first before investing .

the crypto world is so unpredictable and any thing can happen, it can be up today and by tomorrow it has gone down, most times i am skeptical on investing my money on any crypto asset at all.

For those keeping close eyes around Cryptocurrency for some time now, knows too well that the last three months haven't been the best for the coins general improvement.

But the recent price improvement that took place in the last seven (7) days, have shown signs of turning point. Coins like BTC, ETH, BNB, DOGE, DOT, XRP, ICP, LTC, BCH, XLM etc. Recorded high price value in the last seven days since the bearish run kick started last three months, during the month of May 1st week.

Do you see this general improvement around the coins as turning point heading to bull market run?
Well I don't think so, I think all those cryptocurrency you've just mentioned are in a downward trend, I don't think if it will start recovering now, there's a high chances of us going higher but I don't think if it's now. My reason of saying this is because after a impulsive move like this in the market, the market will consolidate for some time before going up, that's what I think.

I believe this current bear market and will probably last for a very long time and it is not something that will just disappear in a moment. There are some macroeconomic conditions affecting the current market and it is something investors must put on the back of their mind.

Well I don't think so, I think all those cryptocurrency you've just mentioned are in a downward trend, I don't think if it will start recovering now, there's a high chances of us going higher but I don't think if it's now. My reason of saying this is because after a impulsive move like this in the market, the market will consolidate for some time before going up, that's what I think.
You may be right , we may never see a serious bull run anytime soon. Anyway there are a lot of things that really controls the crypto market and some things that are in charge and determine the movement of cryptocurrency is beyond our control.

Well I don't think we are expecting any bull run anytime soon. The whole cryptospace may be unpredictable but people that are interested can invest now. The next bull run will definitely be a profitable one .

You may be right , we may never see a serious bull run anytime soon. Anyway there are a lot of things that really controls the crypto market and some things that are in charge and determine the movement of cryptocurrency is beyond our control.
Yeah that's true, for now I think btc is corolating to the us dollar, and the us dollar is nicely moving to the upside, this means there's a high chances of btc going down, for me I didn't see anything that will shake BTC to the up side this year, but it's the market anything can happen.

Yeah that's true, for now I think btc is corolating to the us dollar, and the us dollar is nicely moving to the upside, this means there's a high chances of btc going down, for me I didn't see anything that will shake BTC to the up side this year, but it's the market anything can happen.
Seriously , the whole market can never be 100% predicted . I could never believe we could be in a serious bearish market as we are now.. In any case, this is just the perfect time for people to invest more in their favourite crypto-currency.

Seriously , the whole market can never be 100% predicted . I could never believe we could be in a serious bearish market as we are now.. In any case, this is just the perfect time for people to invest more in their favourite crypto-currency.
Well that's true, but don't you think it's too early for that? I have a strong feeling that we have some downward movements and some imbalances to be rebalance, for me before I consider buying any crypto I'll wait for the market to shift bullish on higher timeframes,because everything bearish, buying crypto right now for me Is just like wasting your capital because you don't have any confirmation of the market going bull.

Well that's true, but don't you think it's too early for that? I have a strong feeling that we have some downward movements and some imbalances to be rebalance, for me before I consider buying any crypto I'll wait for the market to shift bullish on higher timeframes,because everything bearish, buying crypto right now for me Is just like wasting your capital because you don't have any confirmation of the market going bull.
The crypto market is not hundred percent predictable , the bullish seasonal can just come like a thief in the night unexpectedly. If you can't invest now then there is nothing wrong if you have to buy it bit by bit.

The crypto market is not hundred percent predictable , the bullish seasonal can just come like a thief in the night unexpectedly. If you can't invest now then there is nothing wrong if you have to buy it bit by bit.
Well I don't know how this might sounds, but I believe you know that the market can not move in a straight line to the upside, anything can happen in the market, I'll be more confident if buying if the market shifted bullish, if you are a crypto trader I think this will be the best way for you to know the right time for you to invest, (shift of market structure on higher timeframes)

Well I don't know how this might sounds, but I believe you know that the market can not move in a straight line to the upside, anything can happen in the market, I'll be more confident if buying if the market shifted bullish, if you are a crypto trader I think this will be the best way for you to know the right time for you to invest, (shift of market structure on higher timeframes)
This seems to be a complicated technical analysis. I don't really have much understanding of price and chart analysis. Hoping to learn this someday. Do you still expect more bearish movement and how long ?

This seems to be a complicated technical analysis. I don't really have much understanding of price and chart analysis. Hoping to learn this someday. Do you still expect more bearish movement and how long ?
Yeah I do, you know price gravitates towards imbalances and liquidity, we have some nice imbalances to be rebalanced and some liquidity to be taken. Yeah you can learn that, you don't have to pay for to get all those knowledge sir, you have YouTube ☺️.

Yeah I do, you know price gravitates towards imbalances and liquidity, we have some nice imbalances to be rebalanced and some liquidity to be taken. Yeah you can learn that, you don't have to pay for to get all those knowledge sir, you have YouTube ☺️.
I don't believe in most YouTube channels because I've not been able to get a good YouTube channel that is purely delegated to teach people genuinely what they should know. Can you recommend a YouTube channel for me please.

I don't believe in most YouTube channels because I've not been able to get a good YouTube channel that is purely delegated to teach people genuinely what they should know. Can you recommend a YouTube channel for me please.
That's what I struggle with at the first place, but I later on find a life changing channel that really help my entire trading journey, I don't think there's a need to have any mentor if you have the right channel, all I'm trying to say is you don't have to pay for mentorship if you have the right channel to use, this remainds me of a friend that spends more than $100 to learn forex trading but he couldn't get all he need, not to brag but I can do far better than him in trading,remember I don't spend that much when it comes to learning , I really thank God for YouTube,sure I'll recommend a YouTube channel but I think that will be on your dm, what do you think? Because there are lots of things you need to get if you are interested.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back