What's new

Do you see this recent crypto improvement as turning point for bull run?

Then I think that if I could get someone to tutor me on such techniques, I will be more that happy to learn. As the saying goes "EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER". In relation to this quote, I don't think that there's no one better to assist than someone within the system
Technical analysis is so complex as I understand and if you are not really determined to do so you may easily drop out along the way. For you to be able to hire a mentor you really have to commit some money as most expert will not likely teach you for free

Technical analysis is so complex as I understand and if you are not really determined to do so you may easily drop out along the way. For you to be able to hire a mentor you really have to commit some money as most expert will not likely teach you for free
It's true that free is not always at its BEST. And also, there's a quote that state that "EDUCATION is expensive". But I think that determination to learn on your own can also help.

Based on my expertise in the cryptocurrency field, I won't say this is the case right now because anything may happen. Certain indicators indicate that the bull has been set, but I have yet to see it.

It's true that free is not always at its BEST. And also, there's a quote that state that "EDUCATION is expensive". But I think that determination to learn on your own can also help.
In as much as it is possible for people to learn anything they are interested on their own , but at the same time it depends on what you are willing to learn. Can you learn programming or crypto trading on your own without guidance of whatsoever ?

In as much as it is possible for people to learn anything they are interested on their own , but at the same time it depends on what you are willing to learn. Can you learn programming or crypto trading on your own without guidance of whatsoever ?
Well, it DEPENDS on the PERSON'S learning CAPABILITIES in addition to THE LEARNING MATERIALS available. With all these been SET, I think that I can LEARN on my own even though I'll need a little bit of Push.

Some experts are predicting that the price of bitcoins may drop a little further from its current price before we can see a serious bull run. For people who have not accommodated their favourite cryptocurrency I think this is the best time for them to do so.

Well, it DEPENDS on the PERSON'S learning CAPABILITIES in addition to THE LEARNING MATERIALS available. With all these been SET, I think that I can LEARN on my own even though I'll need a little bit of Push.
I wouldn't disagree with you. it is possible to learn on your own if you are determined to do so. it is just something to observed and to learn from the mistakes you are making. Using your mistake as a point of correction can have a lot of positive impact.

I wouldn't disagree with you. it is possible to learn on your own if you are determined to do so. it is just something to observed and to learn from the mistakes you are making. Using your mistake as a point of correction can have a lot of positive impact.
Great point established. Self education can mostly be done with HIGH DETERMINATION. I quite remember the number of lessons that I've had on my own. It's not easy but I think it was worth it.

Some experts are predicting that the price of bitcoins may drop a little further from its current price before we can see a serious bull run. For people who have not accommodated their favourite cryptocurrency I think this is the best time for them to do so.
Although I am not a huge fan of all these cryptocurrency predictions but the truth still remains that it's really very possible. But the bullish market is already around the corner or atleast we're expecting it.

That's exactly how you can learn and acquire advanced idea on your areas of concentration. learning from your mistake is one of the best way to grow your experience without having to rely on anyone.

Although I am not a huge fan of all these cryptocurrency predictions but the truth still remains that it's really very possible. But the bullish market is already around the corner or atleast we're expecting it.
Seriously that is why I am also willing to invest in some of my favourite cryptocurrency for long-term and that will be very soon . What coins are you investing on this season ?

The cryptocurrencies market is currently bearish and their is no sign of any bull run at the moment. Even the interest rate is currently on the increase which signals more dumping of the cryptocurrencies.

Seriously that is why I am also willing to invest in some of my favourite cryptocurrency for long-term and that will be very soon . What coins are you investing on this season ?
Investing in the cryptocurrency market right now would be a good decision although it would be best to wait a little bit just to observe the market. My target coin is actually binance coin.

Investing in the cryptocurrency market right now would be a good decision although it would be best to wait a little bit just to observe the market. My target coin is actually binance coin.
The price of the coin is still extremely high and may not be suitable for smaller investors. I need a coin I can buy with $10 or less. Those are my targets cryptocurrency presently.

The price of the coin is still extremely high and may not be suitable for smaller investors. I need a coin I can buy with $10 or less. Those are my targets cryptocurrency presently.
No money will make no money, and small money would definitely make small money.
Having adequate capital is very important for one to explore the full benefits of cryptocurrencies.

No money will make no money, and small money would definitely make small money.
Having adequate capital is very important for one to explore the full benefits of cryptocurrencies.
That's true but what is the need of having so much money when you are not sure of the best cryptocurrency for investment. Which coin will you invest on currently if you have the money ?

For those keeping close eyes around Cryptocurrency for some time now, knows too well that the last three months haven't been the best for the coins general improvement.

But the recent price improvement that took place in the last seven (7) days, have shown signs of turning point. Coins like BTC, ETH, BNB, DOGE, DOT, XRP, ICP, LTC, BCH, XLM etc. Recorded high price value in the last seven days since the bearish run kick started last three months, during the month of May 1st week.

Do you see this general improvement around the coins as turning point heading to bull market run?
Crypto will have short term moves maybe it increases in price or decreases but for the long term it is always bullish because of the fundamentals that it has.

That's really very cool and I think that same strategy do work for me too. Investing that amount into five potential cryptocurrencies will surely yield returns. You just need to identify them.

Crypto will have short term moves maybe it increases in price or decreases but for the long term it is always bullish because of the fundamentals that it has.
Well probably , the price of cryptocurrency has to drop this way for people to accommodate some of their favourite crypto-currency for long-term purpose. It is a greater opportunity for more people to join into the crypto space.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back