What's new

Do you see this recent crypto improvement as turning point for bull run?

Okay, even if you're still insinuating that the coins aren't going bullish. At least we can say the coins are on the positive drive at the moment.
You are right. Three days ago that I checked the price of binance coin, the price was $346 yesterday likewise the price was $364 and today currently now the price is $388 . This makes me to want to have second thoughts. But I still think that the price will not go back to there all time high for now. I am just predicting, I am not sure

You are right. Three days ago that I checked the price of binance coin, the price was $346 yesterday likewise the price was $364 and today currently now the price is $388 . This makes me to want to have second thoughts. But I still think that the price will not go back to there all time high for now. I am just predicting, I am not sure
Yes, every coin is subject to changes, and that's the case of almost all the coins in the market, they're simply improving. BNB coin is valued above $400 now.
Post automatically merged:

Major crypto currencies have surely gained value, however, it is hard to tell whether the bull run has arrived. Crypto currencies are so much unpredictable. We need to be careful.
Even up to now, the coins in the market are still in the rapid rise. Those who are holding their coins are simply feeling ecstatic with this new upturn in price of the coins.

Last edited:
Crypto currency mrket may not only go down hill or up hill but it might also stay on the same spot only with few dollars here and there. I cannot see the market going back to where it was in May.

Well, there has been an improvement over the past few weeks and most investors are really happy about it because they really need to recover from their losses.

Yes, I agree, it is the start of the Bull run for all cryptocurrencies. Profit booking seems to be over and now investors are pouring money in it and this will continue for some time now. So definitely the prices are going to be having an upward trend. Good time to take benefit if you understand their behaviour.

It was a whopping loss from May to now. Let's see if this recent improvement will be a turning point to see the coins heading to bull run.
A coin I invested in which made up to 300 percentage loss has gotten up by at least 100 percent already and I hope it continues going higher.

A coin I invested in which made up to 300 percentage loss has gotten up by at least 100 percent already and I hope it continues going higher.
That's just good that the coin you invested on that lost 300% in price is regaining back its original price tag, and that's a positive one to be regaining.

I hope the bull run could actually stay for a long time , because it might just move high for some time and start moving very low again
In cryptocurency trading we just hope and expect that the market will swing into a bullish run.The market is full of intruges and fluctuations that can offset the market balance,but we hope the bullish run would continue for sometime.

In cryptocurency trading we just hope and expect that the market will swing into a bullish run.The market is full of intruges and fluctuations that can offset the market balance,but we hope the bullish run would continue for sometime.
Yeah when the bullish run starts many investors who are holding would be more ,as the price of the coin continues to increase and move very high Making them more profit

One thing I can say is that investors should not be too excited with the price movement going north. I think the best thing for this price movement is to have existing strategy in place just in case.

Bitcoin is above $46,000 as at the time of writing this comment. it's a giant strive for the coin and the bullish run is expected to continue as predicted by crypto experts. This could be attached to the positive news around the coin lately with conglomerates adopting the coin.

I have some people around me who are leaping for joy when they heard about this news. Majority of them as in Lost hope in the coins and they are making plans to sell off the rest.

I strongly believe that the bottom is already in and then we are going to see a strong bullish run for a long time. This is actually the best time to cook some cryptocurrencies for yourself because the bullish run is just getting started.

It is true that all cryptocurrency coin are all improving in markets price and one can comfortably say that a bull run is around the corner and cryptocurrency investors should prepare for it.

Yeah when the bullish run starts many investors who are holding would be more ,as the price of the coin continues to increase and move very high Making them more profit
This is actually the expectation of every investor in the crypto curency market trading.And this bullish run is what will make most investors to cash in on the actual volatility and fluctuations in the market.

The current improvement is obviously one that would last for long as I am getting to see that many coins are continuously on the rise.

The current improvement is obviously one that would last for long as I am getting to see that many coins are continuously on the rise.
Yes many coins are simply on the continuous rise in the Crypto ecosystem and I don't see that too, for the coins value dropping down too any time soon.

This is actually the expectation of every investor in the crypto curency market trading.And this bullish run is what will make most investors to cash in on the actual volatility and fluctuations in the market.
Exactly I think the wise investors should actually use this opportunity in investing into the market now and make profit from the volatility and flunctuation of the market

I wish this improvements will be a turning point to bull run but one can not just go ahead we must wait for confirmation and this will also take some time before we finally concludes.

I think the turn around is for good. For those that had the opportunity to invest during the bearish run will have a reason to smile now that the cryptocurrency is moving up.

I think the turn around is for good. For those that had the opportunity to invest during the bearish run will have a reason to smile now that the cryptocurrency is moving up.
Exactly I think it's only those that were doubting the bearish run then , that might not benefit so fast , because they never believe the market would turn around and move high

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back